Photo

Book Character Name for Female Main Character????

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HelloHello

HelloHello

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

Hello! I'm writing a book ( It most likely will not be published, I'm pretty sure my anxiety will stop that, but nevertheless, I still write )

I'm having trouble choosing a name for my female main character, I can't choose- And I am not allowed to ask for book character naming help on the baby name genie site, so I decided I would post it here!

Please could you help? It's stressing me out...  :)

Kailey ( Far off ) ( She will be disconnected from the other main character from time to time ) McCrae ( Grace ) ( She is graceful )

Marcia ( Possibly meaning male ) ( She will be able to fight for herself, using strengths many consider only males to have ) Félix ( Successful ) ( She, of course, will be successful in surviving, since I am only killing off the other main character. )

Bryanna ( Noble ) ( She will be of a Noble descent ) Quinn ( Chief ) ( She shall rebel against her disgusting government, taking others with her, becoming their leader, chief, queen, I suppose )

They are not the exact meanings, but, I couldn't find anything better...

#2 krw94

krw94

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:37 AM

I think Felix and Marcia are great ideas!

#3 HelloHello

HelloHello

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:07 AM

Thanks! I'm going with Bryanna Félix, though. I feel the Pewdiepie vibe too much… 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users