43 replies to this topic

#41 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

My name is Ira Linnea Daniels , I am 18 and I live in Volterra, Italy. My parents died when I was 9 and since then I have been in foster care. I have curly red hair and brown eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. When my foster parents found out I was pregnant, they kicked me out. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to two small, but thankfully, healthy baby boys. They are identical twins and both have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named them Corin Atticus and Darcy Axel (Darcy is named for Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, which is my favorite book). Since I don't know who their father is I gave them my last name and now I just have to move on with my life.

----------------

When Corin and Darcy were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help (They'd made it clear enough that they wanted nothing to do with me). Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has red Hair and hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to two little girls. One of them has black hair and glasz eyes and the other has dark brown curls and green eyes. I named them Evangelina Hana and Anastasia Vania. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but the court ordered him to pay child support, so at least there's that, unlike with my first pregnancy.

----------------

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Kyrie Megan Checks who is 19. She has wavy light auburn hair and green eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother Alden Clay Checks, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes. A while after we met Alden asked me on a date!

I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my children's births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite our troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Alden.

Kyrie:

portrait-of-redheaded-woman.jpg

Alden:

golden-blond-hair-color-for-a-man.jpg

Corin and Darcy:

IMG_8681.jpg(Darcy, left, Corin, right)

Evangelina:

dark%20hair%20little%20girl%20bw.jpg

Anastasia:

http://t1.gstatic.co...a9zqq3Is22XZvqQ

DGirlfriend: Ira Linnea Daniels (22)

DBoyfriend: Alden Clay Checks

DS/DS: Corin Atticus Daniels and Darcy Axel Daniels (4)

DD/DD: Evangelina Hana Daniels and Anastasia Vania Daniels "Evie/Eva and Ana" (2)

#42 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

After the twins were born life was still difficult but I'm making it. I know live in an apartment with a work friend named Priscilla Renee Hews who is 24. She has light auburn hair and green eyes and has become my best friend!
A few weeks ago she introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Emery Hews. He has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes and is very handsome! He's also very nice and is great with the children! He eventually asked me on a date and I said yes and it went wonderfully!
While my relationship with Isaac grew, I was still in the middle of trying to find out who the father of my twins were. Eventually the matter was settled when I found out that Calvin is the father but, he doesn't want to support the children. My new boyfriend still doesn't know about me finding the twins father and I plan to keep it that way!

DGF: Julia Blair Hawkins

DBF: Isaac Emery Hews

DD: Bella Mercy Hawkins

DS/DD: Michael Jesse and Clare Anna Hawkins

#43 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

My name is Francesca Giada Romero, I am 17 and I live in Florence, Italy. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl, who I named Cressida Juliet Romero. She has black hair and green eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I gave her my last name and am trying to move on with my life.

----------------------

When Cressida was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux,who has auburn hair and grey eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. I named them Michael Jericho Romero & Gabriella Annalie Romero. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier was the father of my twins! He sort of kept his word. He is a part-time father to the twins.

----------------

After the twins were born and finally finding their father, things got bumpy for a while but I'm now living with a work friend named Tiffany Diamond Stall, who is 22. She has dark brown hair and black eyes and she is my best friend! She even introduced me to her twin brother, Isaac Jet Stall, who adores the children! He's very handsome and has ash brown hair and blue eyes. A while after we met Isaac asked me on a date!

I agree to go on a date and it's perfect! While he knows about the situation surrounding my childrens' births he doesn't care and treats us all well despite the troubled past! Things are finally looking up as I spend more time with Isaac.

Tiffany (my best friend/roommate) [22]

Woman28.jpg

Isaac [22]

Man23.jpg

Francesca Giada Romero and Isaac Jet Stall [22]

DD: Cressida Juliet Romero [3]

DS/DD: Michael Jericho Romero / Gabriella Annalie [1]

Xavier Mason Lux (biological father of Michael and Gabriella) [21]

#44 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

My name is Gianna Estella Franklin. I was born in Potenza, Italy, to my Italian mother and American father.  Shortly after I was born, my family moved to my father's hometown in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  Growing up, I spoke both English and Italian, but when I was 13, my parents got divorced.  My mom and I moved back to Potenza, where we still live now.  I'm 17 years old.

When I was 16, I fell into a bad crowd.  I started drinking and partying a lot, often sneaking out at night and skipping school.  My mom was distracted with her new husband and step-children, so she didn't notice when my grades dropped and I wouldn't come home by curfew.  I started going home with strangers I met at the clubs and parties I went to.  I thought I was immune to any consequence, but I was wrong.  One day, I discovered I was pregnant and had no clue who the father was.

When my mom and step-dad found out, they were furious and kicked me out of the house.  I was scared and alone.  The local shelter took me in, and I got a job at a fast food restaurant.  A few months later, I gave birth to twin girls, a complete surprise to me!  They were premature, but thankfully healthy.  I named them Clea Juliet and Verena Cosette Franklin.

I wanted so desperately to be a good mom to Clea and Verena, but I became too dependent on the kindness of the daycare workers at the shelter.  I started seeing my old friends and going back to my old lifestyle, often drinking more than I should and coming home way after the twins went to bed.

Shortly after Clea's and Verena's first birthday, I found out I was pregnant again.  I started going to a clinic for prenatal care and convinced myself I could raise four children on my own.  I was too ashamed to try and reconnect with my family, and I wasn't entirely sure who the father was, though I had a better idea than last time.  The doctors and nurses at the clinic, however, encouraged me to seek out the father.  

I contacted a boy I had partied with frequently, an American student studying abroad in Italy named Trevor Liam Jackson.  He was shocked but sensitive when I told him, and he agreed to take a paternity test.  

I ended up having twin boys and named them Micah Brody and Michel Wyatt Franklin.  The paternity test came out positive.  Trevor agreed to be a part-time father; he said he needed to finish university in America but would come visit as much as he could and mentioned moving to Italy when he finished school.

Trevor ended up backing out on his word.  For the first few months away, he Skyped and called frequently, but his contact with me got lesser and lesser until he finally stopped calling at all.  I tried contacting him after he graduated, but he never responded.  Though I felt betrayed and hurt at first, things began looking up.  The kids and I moved in with my friend from work, Priscilla Renee Hews (24).  She introduced me to her twin brother Elijah Cobalt Hews.  He started coming over, hanging out, and playing with teh kids a lot, and after a while, we started dating.

Gianna (22), Clea (5), Verena (5), Micah (3), Michel (3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users