• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#121 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Selena Eve

"peace of Christmas Eve"

Thank you, Sunny Mummy for this wonderful topic, and thank you everyone else for your creativity! I have really enjoyed this all month long :) Now please have a Merry Christmas!! <3
  • Sunny Mummy! :) likes this

#122 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

December 25th - Alana Vivienne. Alana is pronounced Uh-Lawn-uh (the w in lawn is silent). Meaning "beautiful life" and that's exactly what any baby is... A gift, a new, beautiful life.

#123 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

Barbie and Madi <3 how EXQUISITELY beautiful!! And THANK YOU for your Gorgeous words, Barbie!! <3
  • Barbie likes this

#124 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

:D CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! :D

Jesus Emmanuel!!!!!!

"Jehovah saves!" "God is with us!"

I wish you all the MERRIEST of Christmases and a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have joined in and helped make this Advent and Christmas celebration SO special and BEAUTIFUL!!

#125 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

:D CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! :D

Jesus Emmanuel!!!!!!

"Jehovah saves!" "God is with us!"

I wish you all the MERRIEST of Christmases and a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have joined in and helped make this Advent and Christmas celebration SO special and BEAUTIFUL!! <3 :wub: <3

P.S. Just for fun I will also be doing the 12 Days of Christmas through to Epiphany! Then I promise I'll stop! ;)

#126 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

:) Natica Laelynn :)

"born of the flower of hope on Christmas day"

#127 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

Barbie, that description took my breath away!! <3 You just get better and better! :D
  • Barbie likes this

#128 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

The Second Day Of Christmas:

Joshua Theodore!

"The LORD is my Salvation!" "God's Gift!"

"The LORD is God's Gift of Salvation!"

:D

#129 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

Othniel Matthanias

"God's lion of Hope"

#130 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Joshua Theodore is so handsome!!  :-)

#131 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

:D Thank you SO much Madi <3! I love it too! :)

Fabulous again Barbie!!! :)
  • Barbie likes this

#132 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

The Third Day Of Christmas:

Natalia Dove!

"Christmas Dove!"

#133 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

Tisha Belle

"a beautiful girl who brings Joy to others" :D

#134 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

Barbie, I know I keep commenting but I just can't help it!! <3 I LOVE this one for 3 reasons - Tisha and the meaning instantly made me think of my beloved childhood companion, Tischi the Yorkshire cross Australian Miniature Silky Terrier, who was ABSOLUTELY beautiful and brought me endless JOY!! :wub: Her name was also based on the EXQUISITE name Laeticia which I'm guessing you took your definition from?

Your description is also a PERFECT description of how I feel about my BEAUTIFUL Daughters!!! And Belle is part of the nickname of both Girls, Thali-Belle and Bella! :wub:

Thanks for the Joy! <3

#135 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

The Fourth Day Of Christmas:

Alexander Christian!

"Defender of Mankind!" "Follower of Christ!"

"Follower of Christ, the Defender of Mankind!"

#136 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Maximus Joshua

"the Great Salvation"

THANK YOU Sunny Mummy <3, I really do try my best to be creative :) :D
I am an aspiring author and actually used Tisha as the main character in my first ever novel! The theme is based on the meaning of her name too ;)
(I am not in print yet though)

#137 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

Wow!! I would love to read your story! :D What genre is it, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Barbie likes this

#138 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

The Fifth Day Of Christmas:

Matteo Josiah Amos!

"Gift Of God!" "God Supports, Heals!" "Carried By God!"

"Jesus, the Gift of God, supports, heals and carries us!"

• Barbie likes this

#139 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

Your definitions are soooo nice... sound like they came straight from a devotional :)
It is Christian fiction :D

Bridget Willow

"a strong woman who personifies healing and grace"

#140 Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

What a LOVELY thing to say! *HUGS* Thank you!! I ADORE Bridget Willow and your AMAZING definition!!

If you don't mind me asking (as an aspiring Author myself) what is holding you back from publishing your novel? With me the difficulty is too many ideas and not enough time to work on them (I have two GORGEOUS special needs children!)!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users