Photo

Yay or Nay? Name love <3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Yay or Nay? Name love <3 (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do Archer Cohen and Gunner Lincoln sound okay as siblings?

1. Yes! I love it! (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. Its okay... (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

3. No. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

So I was suggesting names... and I suggested Gunner Lincoln to someone. I am head over heels in love!! I could seriously imagine having a second son named Gunner Lincoln.

Originally, I had Gunner as a GP cause I figured Archer and Gunner sound a little violent together :( However, not even that bothers me at this point. I genuinely love Gunner and the theme doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the fact that they both end in -er.... ignoring how violent they both are, are they too close in that they end in the same sound? :( In the same way I'd probably never use Annalie and Hadley as siblings cause they both end in the lee sound.

Also, I'd love some name suggestions to go along with my "theme". I feel like I like strong, masculine, I guess violent names lol. Archer, Gunner, and Roman... all very strong names that could have rough associations. I'd love suggestions that'd go along with these names!
  • Lazuli likes this

#2 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

I think Gunner Lincoln is very, very handsome. I would feel bad now for adding it to my name list!

I don't see a problem with Archer, Gunner and Roman. I think they are three very handsome names. I wouldn't say violent names but I don't know what "theme" they would be. LOL,

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

It is adorable!!! I LOVE it <3 I put Archer Lincoln on my list, and Gunner Lincoln is soooo handsome! :)
I would go for it if I were you, completely! B)

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

For me, I don't like to use names ending the same way... I would never have an Easton and Camden just because they both end in -n, so I'd feel obligated to continue the theme with my third...
They are all very handsome names... But, I wouldn't do Gunner and Archer since they both end in -er and because people would assume you are a hunter... Archer and Roman are amazing for brothers though!! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users