Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

Henry Sage, Oliver Jay, Ella Rose, or Phoebe Sky

~~~~~

I'm expecting my second child, a little girl who will be joining big brother Ciaran Thomas. We want the first name to be Irish but not too hard to pronounce, and the middle name to be classic, but cute and not too overused. Neither of the initials can start with D due to our last name. I would like 2-3 options.

#942 OrphanBlackLovatic

OrphanBlackLovatic

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Glee,Demi Lovato(Because I am a Lovatic), Pretty Little Liars,Supernatural,Orphan Black,Orange is the New Black ,music and baby names. :)

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Caitlin Marie or Fiona Jane or Nora Rose

---------------------------------
I am expecting G/B/B triplets , the girls first name has to start with K , one of the boys has to start with B and the other one with J. Their middle names all have to start with T.

#943 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Kendall Tellulah, Brennan Thomas & Jacoby Tate

or

Katherine Teresa, Bradley Terrance & James Theodore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are expecting our fourth child, a baby boy!

we would like for his first name to sound fresh and new but not super weird and to be one to two syllables;

for his middle we would like a Traditional Modern name,

We would like 3 options (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-My Family-

Nolan James 12

Ava Catherine 7

Finn Oliver 3

#944 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

Arlo Henry, Milo Jackson, Gavin Charles

My husband and I have two daughters, Hazel Allison (10) and Camellia Caitlyn(5), and two sons, Mason Blaine (7) and Fletcher Daniel (2). We are expecting another child! We would like the name to be floral if it is a girl and an occupation name if it is a boy. Their middle name should start with E. We would like five options for each gender as we're keeping it a surprise! Make sure that none of the names have already been used for my other children! :)

----------------
Adrienne Flora Byrd and James Phillip Shepley.
Children Hazel, Mason, Camellia, and Fletcher

#945 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Boy: Sawyer Evan, Parker Elijah, Tyler Eliot, Cooper Edison, Tucker Emmett
Girl: Lily Evangeline, Rose Elizabeth, Violet Emma, Juniper Eve, Poppy Emmeline

----------

My name is Natalie Rose Hunter, and my husband is Ryan Jeffrey Hunter. We are expecting our first child. We would like three options per gender since we've decided to keep it a surprise. If we have a girl, her first name should start with A and her middle name should be old-fashioned. If we have a boy, his first name should start with B and his middle name should be modern and new.

#946 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

Alicia Dawn / Autumn Louisa / Abigail Catherine or Bryce Gunner / Benjamin Reed / Bryan Pierce

~~~

I am expecting my sixth child
My name is Amalia Harper Bell and my husband is Robert Allan Bell.
We decided not to find out the gender and we'd like 3 name options for each.
They will be joining older brother Jaxon Rupert {18}, sister Paisley Aurora {16}, brother Kain Oliver {13} brother Silas Walt {4} and sister Linnea Snow {3}
Their first name should be different but not too out there. It should not start with an A, R, J, P, S, L or K Their middle name should be Disney related.

Amalia & Robert Bell with Jaxon Rupert, Paisley Aurora, Kain Oliver, Silas Walt and Linnea Snow

#947 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Callia Briar / Maia Wendy / Kaylin Alice or Everett Sebastian / Maddox Peter / Grayson Donald

-----------------------

My name is Maya Grayson I am expecting my very first children--twins, a boy and a girl--with my husband Thomas Grayson. Their first names should compliment each other nicely and be of the same style but should not start with the same letter. I'd like their first names to be not overly common but not strange, and preferably not starting with G due to our last name. Our son's middle name is going to be Thomas, after my husband, and our daughter's middle name should be either Ashley or Angelina after my best friends, who are like sisters to me.

Three options for the combination of the two names, please!

#948 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

Keenan Thomas and Tatum Angelina, Kalen Thomas and Tamsin Ashley, or Caleb Thomas and Teagan Angelina

Hm. Guess I'm liking K and T names today...

--------------------------------------------------
I (Hazel Allison McKinley) recently married my French husband Christophe Alexandre Delvaux and am now expecting our first child! Christophe would like their first name to be french to honor his heritage, and I would like to continue my parents tradition of having the middle names follow the alphabet, so I'll pick up where they left off; they're middle name should start with F. We would like five options for each gender as we're keeping it a surprise!

-------------------
DW: Elizabeth "Ella" Faith Hudson
DH: Nathan James McKinley

DD: Hazel Allison (25)
DS: Mason Blaine (22)
DD: Camellia Caitlyn (20)
DS: Fletcher Daniel (17)
DS/DD: Parker Elijah/Juniper Eve (15)

#949 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Elodie Faith / Lucienne Faye / Lea Florence / Chantal Fiona / Marguerite Finley

or

Olivier Finch / Étienne Fletcher / Valentin Felix / Luc Finnegan / Alain Frederick

~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Elizabeth Lily "Liz" Parker, and I am expecting my third child, my first girl, with my husband, Andrew Chase Parker. Our little girl will be joining older brothers Samuel Perseus "Sam" {age 6} and Timothy Jason {age 2}. We'd like her first name to be classic--but not too common or "top ten" like Olivia, Emma, Sophia, etc. Her middle name should be associated with Greek mythology, but should not be the name of a goddess. Also, we'd prefer her first name didn't start with P due to our surname being Parker.

#950 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Lydia Helen

I (Hazel Allison McKinley) recently married my French husband Christophe Alexandre Delvaux have one son, Luc Finnegan (2) and we're expecting our second child! Christophe would like their first name to be french to honor his heritage, and I would like their middle name to start with G. We would like five options for each gender as we're keeping it a surprise!

-------------------

DD: Hazel Allison (27)
DS: Mason Blaine (24)
DD: Camellia Caitlyn (22)
DS: Fletcher Daniel (19)
DS/DD: Parker Elijah/Juniper Eve (17)

#951 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Jean Gregory/Bellamy George/Anatole Griffin/Etienne Gareth/Perrin Guy or Axelle Grace/Elle Georgiana/Bonnie Gracelyn/Louella Georgette/Margeaux Giselle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My partner and I are expecting our first, a daughter! He likes names such as Nicole, Crystal, and Claire, whilst I like names such as Lyra, Eloise, and Temperance. The first name should be a compromise between our styles, but still be elegant and a little spunky; nowhere near the top 300 at least. Her two middles should be a variant of any of these names: Veronica, Pamina, and Jane. We'd love five options to take to the hospital with us.

Graeme Keith Neilson and Hannah Margaret Hewson with _________________

#952 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

Lyric Pamela Jean / Angeline Monica Jayne / Lynessa Veronique Janae / Emilie Pamyna Jean / Celeste Verina Jayne

--------

My name is Jaxon Rupert Bell and I am the son of Amalia Harper and Robert Allan. My sisters are Paisley Aurora, Linnea Snow and Kaylin Alice. My brothers are Kain Oliver and Silas Walt.
I have recently married Jaia Ellisyn Frazier and we are expecting twins! We are keeping the gender a secret so we would like 3 options for each gender. All first names should begin with "J" and middle names should be common but with an alternative spelling.

Jaxon Rupert Bell {24}
Jaia Ellisyn Bell {22}

#953 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:46 AM

Jessamy Elyse/Jodie Hanah/Jaslyn Olivea or Jace Andru/Jeremy Kristopher/Joel Alixander

-------------------------------------------

My partner and I are expecting our second, another girl. We're already parents to four year olde Lyric Pamela Jean, and would like our second daughter's name to fit with Lyric's. It should be a mix of our styles (he favours Nicole whilst I favour Eloise), and be below the top 300 at least. Her two middles should be a variant of any of these names: Veronica, Margaret, Samantha and Kimberleigh. We'd love five options to take to the hospital with us.

Graeme Keith Neilson {36} and Hannah Margaret Hewson {23} with Lyric Pamela Jean Neilson {4} and _________________

#954 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

Makena Samanea Margot/Story Veronique Marketta/Haven Vera Samina/Ever Kimber Verena/Tanika Verona Marguerite

----------------------------------------

My husband, Christophe Alexandre Delvaux, and I (Hazel Allison McKinley) have two sons, Luc Finnegan (5) and Étienne Gareth (3). We're now expecting our third child! Christophe would like their first name to be french to honor his heritage, and I would like their middle name to start with H. We would like five options for each gender as we're keeping it a surprise!

-------------------

DD: Hazel Allison (30)
DS: Mason Blaine (27)
DD: Camellia Caitlyn (25)
DS: Fletcher Daniel (22)
DS/DD: Parker Elijah/Juniper Eve (20)

#955 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Girl: Amélie Hope, Cécile Holland, Geneviève Honor, Madeleine Heather, Sophie Helen
Boy: Julien Heath, Laurent Hugh, Louis Harrison, Matthieu Howard, Philippe Henri

----------

My name is Natalie Rose Hunter, and my husband is Ryan Jeffrey Hunter. We have one son, Benjamin Reed (2). We are now expecting another child, unknown gender, so we will need three options per gender. Both his/her first and middle name should be two syllables. The middle name should start with J, but the first name should NOT start with N, R, or B.

#956 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Connor Jackson / Greyson Jacob / Henry Jonah

Ivy Jocelyn / Charlotte Jessa / Emma Justine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christopher "Toby" James & Samantha Claire Reichs are happily expecting twins, genders unknown. These are their first children together, although Toby has a nine year old son from a previous relationship, James "JJ" Connor. Samantha would like the babies to have classical names, which Toby agreed to as long as they each have a cutesy nickname, much like his parents nicknamed him Toby. Middle names should be after their grandparents: Nathaniel Ryan Reichs, Hope Charlotte Reichs, Landon Grey Abbott & Savannah Claire Abbott. They would like four names for each gender.

#957 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

Their twins names are Elizabeth Savannah Hope (nn Beth) and Michael Landon Ryan (nn Mikey). I'm having sextuplets 3 girls and 3 boys. I want the girls to have really sweet girly names and the boys to have very boyish names. They all should have a different letter for their first names, but for their middle names they should all have an S name.

#958 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Charlotte Selene

Vivienne Samantha

Lillian Sylvia

Derrick Shane

William Sean

Tyler Sebastian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I are expecting our fourth and fifth children, twin boy and a girl!

we would like for their first names to sound fresh and new but not super weird and to be one to two syllables;

for their middle we would like a Traditional Modern name,

We would also like reverse Initial names

(Please do not have initials be NJ, AC,FO, or GC

All other combinations of those letters are fine!)

We would like 3 sets (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-My Family-

Nolan James 15

Ava Catherine 10

Finn Oliver 6

Gavin Charles 3

#959 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Eden Louise/Leo Edward
Haven Kristina/Kalen Henry
Tatum Amelia/Arlo Theodore

-----------------------------------
My husband, Christophe Alexandre Delvaux, and I (Hazel Allison McKinley) have two sons, Luc Finnegan (10) and Étienne Gareth (8) and one daughter, Amélie Hope (5). Although we expected to be done with children, we were surprised and are now expecting again! Christophe would like their first name to be French to honor his heritage, and I would like their middle name to start with I. We would like five options for each gender as we're keeping it a surprise!

-------------------

DD: Hazel Allison (35)
DS: Mason Blaine (32)
DD: Camellia Caitlyn (30)
DS: Fletcher Daniel (27)
DS/DD: Parker Elijah/Juniper Eve (25)

#960 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:22 AM

Jean Isaiah/Bellamy Ivan/Anatole Immanuel/Simeon Inigo/Perrin Isaac or Axelle Iona/Elle Isabeau/Bonnie Isabella/Louella Iris/Margeaux Ivy

------------------

My partner and I are expecting our third, but our first son! We're already parents to six year old Lyric Pamela Jean, and two year old Haven Vera Samina. We'd like our son's first name to match the style of his big sisters' names, but also be a mix of our styles (he favours Jack whilst I favour Hector). His two middles should be variants of any of these names: James, Stanley, Robert, Leonard, and Andrew. We'd love five options to take to the hospital with us.

Graeme Keith Neilson {38} and Hannah Margaret Neilson {25} with Lyric Pamela Jean Neilson {6}, Haven Vera Samina Neilson {2}, and ______________

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users