Help choosing a name for my unborn son please!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jasonwho1974_*

Guest_Jasonwho1974_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hello - 

I was wondering if I could have opinions on names for my unborn son. Both myself & my wife have a rough Idea of names & opinions, so far we have managed to narrow our choices down to 5, based on all our opinions of both my family, me, my wife, my daughter & three sons. My wife's family have also given their opinions & so have my side of the family.

We are not restricted to these choices & will welcome any other ideas or suggestions, but basically myself and my wife want something not too common & something nice, unique & unusual. We were thinking of both a first name & middle name, we would also like either a double barrel first name or double barrel middle name. As my youngest son at the moment has a double barrel middle name, his name is "REECE AARON-PAUL MARTIN" Anyway these are along the lines of what we were thinking and here are our ideas & choices so far narrowed down to our favorite 5 collectively:

Tyler Harvey-Lee Martin

Tyler-Lee Cruz Martin

Tyler Harris-Lee Martin

Tyler Ellis-Cruz Martin

Tyler Harvey-Cruz Martin

...............Again we are not bound to just these choices, but this is the idea & kind of names we had in mind, any other options or suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks - Jason  :unsure:

#2 Hcastagno

Hcastagno

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

My oldest is  Tyler Lee and I love it-strong and manly---love the Cruz-hyphen too  so maybe Tyler Cruz-Lee  but of the above Tyler Harris-Lee has a nice flow---good luck!!!

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

My favourites are Tyler Harvey-Lee and Tyler Ellis-Cruz

#4 Petticoaterella

Petticoaterella

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

Tyler Harvey-Lee Martin has the best rhythm.

#5 Saffron

Saffron

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Photography, reading, raw cooking, hiking, and everything to do with taking the best care of my beautiful daughter <3

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

Tyler-Lee Cruz and Tyler Harvey-Lee are my favourites! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users