• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

I'm Abdi Saffron Smith but most people call me Dee and I'm 26 years old. My father came home with some surprising news for me. He's set up an arranged marriage for me. And the wedding is set for 3 days from today! I'm to marry Zane Younger Dirckx who at 30 is 4 years my senior. Father picked well though, Zane is kinda and compassionate and eventually I find myself loving him. Within a year I discover we're expecting fraternal twins!

You: Abdi Safforn Dirckx "Dee" (27)
Him: Zane Younger Dirckx (31)

DD/DS: KatherineSelma "Katie"/Andrew Leonard "Andy" (nb)

#22 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

I am Abigail Hazel Evans. I am 18 years old. I have been kidnapped by Native Americans! I try for days to escape, but to no avail. The Indians treat me well, and soon I find out why. The Chief's son, Black Water (who is 8 years my senior), has been watching me for many months. He is smitten, and has decided that I will be his wife.

I have accepted my fate and find myself married to my captor. Life isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am treated well and my husband adores me. He has not pushed himself on me, even though the Chief is getting impatient for an heir. After being courted by my husband for six months, I realize have fallen in love and desire to give myself fully to him. The first time results in pregnancy! I am so proud to give my husband twin sons! The Chief is thrilled and gives me the privilege of selecting "English" middle names for the boys. My husband and his father pick strong Native American names for the infant Braves. We name the boys Long Hair Ezra and Silent River August.

The Knox Family

DW: Abigail Hazel {19}

DH: Black Water {27}

DS/DS: Long Hair Ezra/Silent River August {0}

#23 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

me: Sarah Primrose Fairfax {22}

him: Amos Oliver Fairfax {22}

dd: Eleanor Beth Fairfax {0}

Amos and I have known each other since before I can remember. Our fathers both work at the shipyard together as supervisors and our mothers are like sisters. We have always been close friends but it wasn't until we turned 18 and Amos was about to leave on an apprenticeship for a year that we both realized we were in love.

It was difficult to be away from Amos for a year and the letter writing was frustrating and tedious most of the time, but when he came home after that year, we were even more deeply in love.

After being home for four months, Amos proposed to me and I accepted. We are to be married in two weeks when the circuit pastor that married my parents comes into town.

~~~~

Life after marriage was so blissful and Amos and I were ever so in love, until I suffered my first miscarriage. And then two more. Amos was very supportive, but it was so painful to not be able to give him a son or daughter.

A month after my third miscarriage, my very pregnant best friend and her husband were involved in a cart accident. Harold passed away quite quickly, but Annabeth held on so that she could give birth to her healthy baby girl. The labour was quick but it was too much for Marjorie to cope with. Just before she passed away she asked me to raise her daughter as my own.

Now, Amos and I are the parents are Eleanor Beth Fairfax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users