• Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

*Part 1*

*Part 2*

*Part 3*

Going on a babymoon/vacation!

And having another baby!

Dice needed

It's 2 years later, you find out you're expecting again.

But first, a babymoon/vacation!

Roll for what type you're having

If you roll an even, you go on a family vacation

If you roll an odd, you go on a romantic vacation

If you're going on a family vacation...

If you roll a 1, San Diego, California, USA in October

If you roll a 2, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA in February

If you roll a 3, Mall of America, Minnesota, USA in July

If you roll a 4, Ixtapa, Mexico in November

If you roll a 5, Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas in May

If you roll a 6, Nickelodeon Cruise (Alaska) in June

If you roll a 7, Yellowstone National Park, USA in March

If you roll a 8, Orlando, Florida, USA in April

If you're going on a romantic vacation...

If you roll a 1, Kyoto, Japan in May

If you roll a 2, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in September

If you roll a 3, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in April

If you roll a 4, Paris, France in August

If you roll a 5, Mykonos, Greece in October

If you roll a 6, Venice, Italy in November

If you roll a 7, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA in December

If you roll a 8, Caribbean Cruise (Western) in January

Your child is born 4 months later.

If you had a boy before, you have a girl.

If you had a girl before, you have a boy.

If you had girl/girl twins before, you have a girl.

If you had boy/boy twins before, you have a boy.

If you have boy/girl twins before, you have a boy.

First name

If you roll a 1-4, first name comes from here

If you roll a 5-8, first name comes from here

Middle name

If you vacationed in January, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in February, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in March, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in April, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in May, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in June, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in July, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in August, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in September, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in October, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in November, middle name comes from here

If you vacationed in December, middle name comes from here

#2 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

DW: Daisy Elizabeth Doyle (nee Nash) [28]

DH: Jesse Maverick Doyle [32]

DS: Ash Blaze Doyle [3]

DD: Lulu Whitney Doyle [nb]

Lovebird: Aurora [3]

If you have a winter wedding...

Emerald & Gray

Wedding dress

Wedding ring

House

2 months after getting married and settling into your home, you decide to adopt a pet bird!

Female Lovebird named Aurora

You welcome your brand new honeymoon baby 9 months after your wedding!

You have a boy named Ash Blaze Doyle

It has been a year since you had your baby

Right after the 1st birthday party, your younger sister takes you out to dinner and tells you they are going to be parents.

Sister: Lucy Quinn Thornburg (nee Nash) [25]

Brother-in-law: Martin Thomas Thornburg [26]

Niece: Ruby Elizabeth Thornburg [2]

Before your pregnancy, you were a secretary. You took time off to be with your child/children but now it's time to make a decision about your career.

You follow your dream/degree and get a job as a pet-shop owner

But first, a romantic babymoon/vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in April

You have a girl named Lulu Whitney Doyle

#3 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

My sister's turn

DW: Katherine "Kathy" Elizabeth Douglas (nee Newman) [29]

DH: Jonathan "Jon" Hudson Douglas [30]

DS: Casper Jack Douglas [3]

DD: Ruby Madeline Douglas [nb]

Cat: Dodger [3]

If you have a spring wedding...

Blue & Yellow

Wedding dress

Wedding ring

House

2 months after getting married and settling into your home, you decide to adopt a pet cat!

Male orange tabby named Dodger

You welcome your brand new honeymoon baby 9 months after your wedding!

You have a boy named Casper Jack Douglas

It has been a year since you had your baby

Right after the 1st birthday party, your younger sister takes you out to dinner and tells you they are going to be parents.

Sister: Rebecca Eve Tucker (nee Newman) [27]

Brother-in-law: Andrew "Drew" William Tucker [29]

Niece: Flora Elizabeth Tucker [2]

Before your pregnancy, you were a secretary. You took time off to be with your child/children but now it's time to make a decision about your career.

You follow your dream/degree and get a job as a therapist

But first, a family babymoon/vacation to Mall of America, Minnesota, USA in July

You have a girl named Ruby Madeline Douglas

#4 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

We take a family vacation to Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA in February

and on June 5th we welcome Calvin Richard

DW: Georgia "Gigi" Eden Newberry [28] book editor

DH: Joshua "Josh" Everett Downing [29]

DS: Leo August [3]

DD: Lilia "Lily" Rae [3]

DS: Calvin "Cal" Richard [nb]

Cocker Spaniel: Charlie

Gigi and Josh with Leo, Lily, Cal and Charlie 

Brother: Simon "Si" Arthur Newberry [26]

Sister-in-law: Margaret "Maggie" Claire Brennan [27]

Niece: Delilah "Lilah" Eden [2]

Si and Maggie with Lilah

#5 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

My name is Amelia Tamsin Newkirk. I am 24 years old and have just engaged to my wonderful boyfriend. James Severin Dowling is 27 years old. James was my older brother's college roommate, and we met when I was in high school. We started dating when I arrived at college the following year. James graduated two years ahead of me, and it was hard to be in a long-distance relationship while I finished my studies, but James and I made it work, and I am so happy we did. I love James so much and cannot wait to become Mrs. Dowling!

We decided to get married in April, as I've always dreamed of a beautiful Spring wedding. We decided on blue and yellow for the wedding colors. I wore a gorgeous dress with rose details, and James looked handsome in a navy blue tux.  We pick out an elegant wedding ring set. Shortly after the wedding, James and I move into our dream house. We want 3 to 5 kids in the future, and our new house has enough room for us to start a family. 

Two months after getting married and settling into our home, James and I decided to get a pet. We adopted an orange tabby kitten, who we named Ophelia. Around the same time we adopted Ophelia, we discovered that I was pregnant. Seven months later, I gave birth to a baby boy on February 9. We named our precious little son Rollo Crispin Dowling. We bring Rollo home to his cozy owl themed nursery.

It's been a year since James and I welcomed our wonderful son Rollo into the world. Right after Rollo's  1st birthday party, my younger brother Thomas and his wife Becca take us out to dinner and tell us that  they are going to be parents. Several months later, Thomas and Becca welcome a baby girl, who they name Violet Amelia Newkirk. Violet's middle name is to honor me. I wasn't expecting that, and am such a proud aunt!

In addition to meeting my beautiful niece, I also started a new career this year. Before Rollo was born, I worked as a secretary, but I quit my job to take some time off to be with him during his first year. I've decided to go back to work, and just got a job as a fifth grade English teacher. I've always wanted to teach elementary school, and reading is one of my favorite things to do, so this is the perfect job for me.  

Two years after we welcomed my niece Violet into the family, James and I discovered that we were expecting again. We decided to go on a vacation to have some time to relax before our new baby arrived. I was due in June, so we decided to take our family vacation in February. Rollo had never been on a big vacation, but he loves the water, so we decided to take him to Waikoloa, Hawaii. The resort where we stayed has many pools and places to swim, and the three of us had a wonderful time.

Four months after our vacation, I gave birth to a baby girl on June 12. We named her Isabella Natalie Dowling, and will call her Bella. Rollo is excited to be a big brother, and we often find him sneaking into Bella's purple nursery to play with his baby sister. 

The Dowling Family

James Severin Dowling [30]

Amelia Tamsin Dowling (nee Newkirk) [28]

Rollo Crispin Dowling [3]

Isabella Natalie Dowling "Bella" [nb]

Ophelia the Orange Tabby [4]

James and Amelia Dowling

Rollo and Bella

The Newkirk Family

DH: Thomas Edmund Newkirk [26]

DW: Rebecca Claire Newkirk (nee Bradbury) "Becca" [26]

DD: Violet Amelia Newkrirk [2]

Thomas and Becca Newkirk

Violet

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

My name is Genevieve Aurelia Penelope Newberry and I am twenty-six years old. I have Brown Hair and Green Eyes. I am engaged to the most amazing man in the world, Joshua Severin Davenport, who is twenty-five years old and has Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. . I won't be a Newberry for much longer though as my wedding is coming up! Joshua and I have decided we want to have a late spring wedding in May.

Now, picking a date was just the easy part. There was a lot of other things for us to do for our wedding. We decided for the color palette of the event to pair my favorite color, purple, with Joshua's favorite color, gold. In the end we ended up with a beautiful look of Purple & Gold for the wedding. For my dress, I spared no expense, I wanted it to be lavish and stylish, I got it all in the perfect thing once I had visited the seventh store weeks in - Dress 2. It made me feel like a real princess on my wedding night.

Our rings were an even better set for it. Fabulous and done to our to the full extent with decedent diamonds - Set 2.

Our first action as a family, after my name changed from Newberry to Davenport, was the talk of where we would live, thankfully we found a nice neighborhood just an hour from each of our parents' homes. We ended up finding our dream house, it was kind of our of price range, but it had everything we could have wanted for our forever home to grow as a couple and to one day raise a family together in. The home is 10, 591 square-feet, 7-bedrooms, 8-bathrooms and a 3 car garage. Both my parents, Joshua's parents and my grandparents chipped in for a wedding gift to be cashed in later, they asked Joshua and I to really think before calling in the gift not on something frivolous, but on something important and we decided to use it for this, our dream home.

Two months after Joshua and I moved into our dream home thanks to the help of our families we find out that Joshua's close friend and best man at our wedding's dog had puppies! Adorable Dalmatian puppies and well, Joshua and I have always wanted a dog and so we decided to take one off their hands. Our Dalmatian Pup is precious, he's a little boy and we've decided to name him Barkely.

Not long after we brought Barkley, I found out that I was pregnant. It seemed our honeymoon in Tahiti left us with something special. It was a little sooner than I expected, but Joshua and I are both thrilled to be expecting our first child, of course, little did we know it was not our first child but our first and second child! We're going to have one boy and one girl. For our son, we decided on the name Joseph Crispin Jack Davenport and for our daughter, we picked the name Stella Amaryllis Ivy Davenport. They're both adorable and perfect once they are born, we love them so much, we pick a general unisex nursery for them to come home to. Joey has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes while Stella has Brown Hair and Brown Eyes.

It's been a full year since Joshua and I were blessed with our beautiful twins, Joseph and Stella, they're honestly the light of our lives. My younger brother, Arthur Humphrey Edmund Newberry, and his wife, Virginia Greer Newberry (nee Babcock), came into town to come celebrate the festivities and the night after they took us out to dinner on them while Josh's  parents watched Joey and Stella. While out to dinner, at the end of the meal with dessert they have us the wonderful news that Ginny was expecting their first baby, a little girl! It would seem Virginia was carrying very small since she was already six months along and we could barely tell!

Arthur and Ginny live a state away, but it's only a three hour driver to get directly from our home to theirs and so, I decide to try and visit Ginny once a week, typically weekends to help her get the hang of taking care of a little one, see free babysitting, as well as typical exciting things like shopping for baby clothes and things for the nursery. She and I even did all the planning and shopping for the nursery together and set it up with Josh and Arthur's help while my parents watched Joey and Stella. The room came out fantastic and is just stunning, and we did it up just in time as well because Clementine Frances Matilda Newberry came into the world a month and a day early, but healthy as can be with locks of Brown Hair and lively Green Eyes, a miniature of her mother with her dad's coloring.

Once we returned home after a week of staying with Arthur, Ginny and Clementine to help out and enjoy the festivities of a new baby, I realized it had been just over a year since the twins were born, before their birth I had been working as a secretary whilst trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I had given myself over a year to try and do this whilst taking care of the babies and honestly, the idea of not being with Joey and Stella day after day and leaving their care to my parents or to someone else just did not feel right to me. So, I spoke with Josh about our finances, his own job and made the effective decision to become a stay-at-home mom and honestly, I'm much happier, although in addition I do do a little online work for my old company, just an hour a day during the week to make an extra fifty dollars to put to use here and there. Overall, I think this is the best thing, I can't imagine missing all the moments if I can be here for them in Joey and Stella's life.

Hey y'all, it's been a year and a half since I decided to be a stay-at-home mother and life has honestly been amazing since then. I'm no longer stressing and just enjoying raising my children, Joshua and I have always wanted a big family so a few months back we started to try and conceive our third child. Thankfully, it was a quick thing. I recently met up with Virginia so we could take the little ones to a park to play together and talk. I found out then that she and Arthur were also expecting and could not have been more thrilled. Although, we did discuss how as much as we loved being mommies we kind of missed being wives and lovers as well. We both expressed having trouble managing both and wishing we could go away, so we both decided to set up a plan!

I was further along, so I would go first, but we would both plan romantic adventures, a week long a piece, and would go away with our husbands and spend time together with them, enjoying our chosen location, then the other would take in the children of the other. It was perfect! I ended up deciding that Joshua and I would go to Kyoto, Japan in May, while Ginny and Arthur would go to Paris, France in August. It was perfect, we set up the trips and surprised our partners at a dinner in early April, so they would have enough time to get time off work if need be and to prepare anything they might need to reschedule in advance.

The time away with Josh was honestly the best thing. We enjoyed Kyoto immensely and ate a ton of sushi, visited temples and just indulged in the beautiful weather and intriguing Japanese culture. When we got back, the first thing we did was set up a nursery, we're expecting a little, Boy. We set the room up in a Grey and Fairy Tale Themed Nursery. Then when Clementine came to stay during my last month of pregnancy while Art and Ginny were enjoying wine and sight seeing in Paris, it was a little hectic, but helped Josh and I get used to handling the needs of three small children instead of just two little ones.

Which ended up being a good thing because our little boy decided to come in three days early, we welcomed Emmett Keanu Michelangelo Davenport. We picked Emmett after my grandmother who taught me everything and was my best friend, Emmeline Mette Newberry, who passed away last year. Middle names came about a lot less organically, Josh picked Keanu after his favorite actor Keanu Reeves and I picked Michelangelo after the famous Renaissance man himself. Emmett is adorable of course, the perfect miniature of Josh with Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes. I could never imagine I could love someone as much as Joey and Stella, but I really and truly do, it's a miracle and so are all three of my babies.

Three months after Emmett was born, we were welcomed with the meeting of my little nephew! He's the darndest little things and while I don't know why exactly his parents chose the name, but I think the adorable button nose boys look every bit like Felix Arthur Dennis Newberry with his Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I just know Felix and Emmett are going to grow up to be thick as thieves as they grow and I cannot wait to watch all the adventures they will go through in the years to come.

The Davenport Family

DH: Joshua Severin Davenport [29] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes]

DW: Genevieve Aurelia Penelope Davenport (nee Newberry) [30] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DS1: Joseph Crispin Jack Davenport [3] [Blonde Hair & Green Eyes]

DD1: Stella Amaryllis Ivy Davenport [3] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

DS2: Emmett Keanu Michelangelo Davenport [0] [Blonde Hair & Brown Eyes]

Dog: Barkley [3, Dalmatian]

Joshua and Genevieve Davenport; with Joseph, Stella & Emmett + Barkley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Newberry Family

DH: Arthur Humphrey Edmund Newberry [27] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DW: Virginia Greer Newberry (nee Babcock) [27] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes]

DD1: Clementine Frances Matilda Newberry [2] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

DS1: Felix Arthur Dennis Newberry [0] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

Cat: Mistletoe [6, Persian]

Dog: Hemingway [4, Beagle]

Arthur and Virginia Newberry; with Clementine & Felix + Mistletoe & Hemingway

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:26 AM

Jackson 'Jacks' Elliott Downing [32] *Detective
Katherine 'Katie' Amelia Downing [28] *Veterinarian
Dylan 'Dyl' Kai Downing [3]
Lillian 'Lily' Rae Downing [3]
Henry 'Harry' James Downing [0]
Yoshi the Cat [3]

William 'Will' Henry Nixon [25] *Teacher
Emily 'Em' Jade Nixon [23] *Stay-At-Home-Mom
Piper 'Pippa' Katherine Nixon [2]

Colours
Wedding Dress
Ring Set
House
Cat
Vacation

#8 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Within the next two years, I finished dentistry school and got promoted from a secretary to a dental hygenist.

That year, I became pregnant again!  Jason and I decided to take a romantic second honeymoon to Paris, France in August.  Virginia stayed with Alice, David, and Roman while we were gone.  Four months later, I gave birth to a baby boy.  We named our son Cyrus Galway Dupont.

The Dupont Family

DW: Harriet Sage (née Newcomb) "Hattie" {27}

DH: Jason Maverick {29}

DD: Virginia Ivy {3}

DS: Cyrus Galway {0}

Cat: Lester {3}

Hattie, Jason, Virginia, & Cyrus

-----------

The Tanner Family

DW: Alice Kate (née Newcomb) {25}

DH: David Henry {25}

DS: Roman Sage {2}

Alice, David, & Roman

#9 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:00 PM

My name is Margot Adelaide Nichols. I am 24 years old and have just gotten engaged to my wonderful boyfriend. John Everett Darling is 25 years old. John and I both played on our university's soccer team. We started dating at the end of my first year and although John is a year older than me, he stayed an extra to play on the team so we graduated together. We are a quirky pair and not one for outward displays of our affection, but I swear we love each other, and I can't wait to get married!

We set the wedding for early fall, as we wanted a date that would still be warm but not too sweltering. We decided on Emerald&Ivory for the wedding colors. I wore a spaghetti strap dress with a natural waist and sheath bodice, all covered in vintage applique flowers. John looked dapper in a tweed vest and tie. Our ring set included my great-grandmother's engagement ring. After we returned from our honeymoon to Ireland, James and I moved into our dream house. Although at the time it was still in the far away future, we bought our house with the thought it mind that we both wanted a very large family.

Two months after settling into our home, John and I decided to get a pet. We adopted a cocker-spaniel, and named him Dobby. Around the same time we adopted Dobby, we discovered that I was pregnant. Seven months later, and less than a year after our wedding, I gave birth to a baby girl on June 22nd. We named our little girl July Rae Nichols-Darling. Her name July came from the nickname we gave her while waiting for her July arrival (she came early!). And Rae is after John's grandfather Rae who passed away during the pregnancy. We bring July home to her newly finished gender neutral nursery, with hints of pink and blue.

It had been a year since John and I welcomed our feisty, curious daughter into the world, when right after July's 1st birthday party, my younger brother and his wife took us out to dinner and told us that  they were going to be parents. Several months later, William and Caroline welcome a baby boy, who they name Milo Atticus Nichols. When we met Milo for the first time, his proud parents informed us, that his initials were to honour me. I was floored and humbled.

In addition to meeting my beautiful niece, I also started a new career this year. Before July was born, I worked as a secretary to pay the bills, while I worked on my writing. I quit my job to be with her during the first year and have decided not to go back to work, but instead focus solely on my writing from my home office. John works full-time as a science magazine editor.

Two years after welcoming Milo into the Nichols, John and I discovered that we were expecting again. We decided to go on a vacation to have some time to relax before our new baby arrived. I was due in December, so we decided to take a romantic vacation to Paris in August. It was crowded with tourists and the heat never let up, but it was magical and we loved every minute of it.

Four months after our vacation, I gave birth to a baby boy on December 2. We named him Arthur Eddie Nichols-Darling. July is over the moon to be a big sister, and almost as exciting is that she got to move into her "big girl room" so that Arthur could have the nursery.

The Nichols-Darling Family

John Everett Nichols-Darling [30]

Margot Adelaide Nichols-Darling [29]

July Rae Nichols-Darling [4]

Arthur Eddie Nichols-Darling [0]

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:59 PM

My name is Aubrey Elizabeth Sawyer Norwood and I am twenty-four years old. I have Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes. I am engaged to the most amazing man in the world, Jace Valor Darling, who is twenty-eight years old and has Red Hair and Green Eyes. . I won't be a Norwood for much longer though as my wedding is coming up! Joshua and I have decided we want to have a late summer wedding in July.

Now, picking a date was just the easy part. There was a lot of other things for us to do for our wedding. We decided for the color palette of the event to pair my favorite color, yellow, with Jace's favorite color, orange. In the end we ended up with a beautiful look of Yellow & Orange for the wedding. For my dress, I spared no expense, I wanted it to be lavish and stylish, I got it all in the perfect thing once I had visited the seventh store weeks in - Dress 1. It made me feel like a real princess on my wedding night.

Our rings were an even better set for it. Fabulous and done to our to the full extent with decedent diamonds - Set 2.

Our first action as a family, after my name changed from Norwood to Darling, was the talk of where we would live, thankfully we found a nice neighborhood just an hour from each of our parents' homes. We ended up finding our dream house, it was kind of our of price range, but it had everything we could have wanted for our forever home to grow as a couple and to one day raise a family together in. The home is 10, 591 square-feet, 7-bedrooms, 8-bathrooms and a 3 car garage. Both my parents, Jace's parents and my grandparents chipped in for a wedding gift to be cashed in later, they asked Jace and I to really think before calling in the gift not on something frivolous, but on something important and we decided to use it for this, our dream home.

Two months after Jace and I moved into our dream home thanks to the help of our families we find out that Jace's close friend and best man at our wedding's cat had kittens! Adorable Tabby kittens and well, Jace and I have always wanted a cat and so we decided to take one off their hands. Our Orange Tabby Kitten is precious, he's a little boy and we've decided to name him Darby.

Not long after we brought Darby home, I found out that I was pregnant. It seemed our honeymoon in Bermuda left us with something special. It was a little sooner than I expected, but Jace and I are both thrilled to be expecting our first child! We're having a little boy! We decided on the name James River Leif Darling. When he's born, I look at James and just know that he is perfect, we love him so much, we pick a blue nursery for him to come home to. James has Red Hair and Green Eyes and is a total mini me of Jace in looks, though he does have Aubrey's smile.

It's been a full year since Jace and I were blessed with our beautiful son, James, and he's honestly the light of our lives. My younger brother, Levi Edward Stephen Norwood, and his wife, Daisy Eve Norwood (nee Breedlove), came into town to come celebrate the festivities and the night after they took us out to dinner on them while Jace's  parents watched James. While out to dinner, at the end of the meal with dessert they have us the wonderful news that Daisy was expecting their first baby, a little girl! It would seem Daisy was carrying very small since she was already six months along and we could barely tell!

Levi and Daisy live a state away, but it's only a three hour driver to get directly from our home to theirs and so, I decide to try and visit Daisy once a week, typically weekends to help her get the hang of taking care of a little one, see free babysitting, as well as typical exciting things like shopping for baby clothes and things for the nursery. She and I even did all the planning and shopping for the nursery together and set it up with Jace and Levi's help while my parents watched James. The room came out fantastic and is just stunning, and we did it up just in time as well because Tallulah Audrey Elisabeth Norwood came into the world a month and a day early, but healthy as can be with locks of Brown Hair and lively Brown Eyes, a mix of her parents in all ways.

Once we returned home after a week of staying with Levi, Daisy and Tallulah to help out and enjoy the festivities of a new baby, I realized it had been just over a year since James was  born, before his birth I had been working as a secretary whilst trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I had given myself over a year to try and do this whilst taking care of James  and honestly, I fondly remember his first visit to the doctor and how nice it felt, how wonderful his pediatrician had been. I already had my my undergrad in Biology and Chemistry from Yale University and had two years done at Harvard Medical School, which was where I had met Jace, that I could return to doing, so thinking back to that day I made the effective decision to become a Pediatrician and honestly, I'm much happier. Overall, I think this is the best thing I can do, helping take care of children and I know being in this professor will be something James can be proud of.

Hey y'all, it's been a year and a half since I decided to be a pediatrician and life has honestly been amazing since then. I'm adoring my job day in and day out, helping kids, Jace and I have always wanted a big family so a few months back we started to try and conceive our third child. Thankfully, it was a quick thing. I recently met up with Daisy so we could take the little ones to a park to play together and talk. I found out then that she and Levi were also expecting and could not have been more thrilled. Although, we did discuss how we've felt like we wish we did more, made more memories and did more exciting things as families.

Daisy was further along, so she and her brood would go first, but we would both plan family adventures, a week long a piece, and would go away with our families and spend time together with them, enjoying our chosen location, then the other would take in the pets of the other. It was perfect! I ended up deciding that Jace and I would go to Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas in May, while Daisy and Levi would go to Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA in February. It was perfect, we set up the trips and surprised our partners at a dinner in late December, so they would have enough time to get time off work if need be and to prepare anything they might need to reschedule in advance. 

Our family vacation was honestly the best thing and we made so many memories, we really enjoyed the Atlantis  immensely and. When we got back, the first thing we did was set up a nursery, we're expecting a little, Girl. We set the room up in a Grey and Pink Nursery.

Three months before we welcomed our little girl,, we were welcomed with the meeting of my little nephew! He's the darnedest little things and while I don't know why exactly his parents chose the name, but I think the adorable button nose boys look every bit like Sawyer George Morgan norwood with his Red Hair and Blue Eyes.

Three months later on the dot, we welcomed Phoebe Agatha Faye Darling. Phoebe is adorable of course, a mixture of Jace and I with Brown Hair and Green Eyes. I could never imagine I could love someone as much as James, but I really and truly do, it's a miracle and so are both of my babies.

The Darling Family

DH: Jace Valor Darling [32] [Red Hair & Green Eyes] (Cardiovascular Surgeon)

DW: Aubrey Elizabeth Sawyer Darling (nee Norwood) [28] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes] (Pediatrician)

DS1: James River Leif Darling [3] [Red Hair & Green Eyes]

DD1: Phoebe Agatha Faye Darling [0] [Brown Hair & Green Eyes]

Cat: Darby [3, Orange Tabby]

Jace and Aubrey Davenport; with James & Phoebe + Darby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Norwood Family

DH: Levi Edward Stephen Norwood [26] [Brown Hair & Blue Eyes] (Accountant)

DW: Daisy Eve Norwood (nee Breedlove) [26] [Red Hair & Brown Eyes] (Journalist)

DD1: Tallulah Audrey Elisabeth Norwood [2] [Brown Hair & Brown Eyes]

DS1: Sawyer George Morgan Norwood [0] [Red Hair & Blue Eyes]

Dog: Hendrix [7, German Shepherd]

Dog: Bronte [5, Yorkshire Terrier]

Levi and Daisy Norwood; with Tallulah & Sawyer +Hendrix & Bronte

#11 Nameologist

Nameologist

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:reading ♥ being a doctor ♥ baby names ♥ hanging with my friends ♥ seeing family ♥ vacation ♥ life

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

DW: Charlotte Evelyn (Newberry) Davis [28]

Now an ER nurse

DH: Justin Everett Davis [28]

Our Pet

Anthony [3]

DS: August Dylan Davis [3]

DD: Lindsay Violet Davis [baby]

Sister: Rebecca Anne (Newberry) Tyler [25]

Brother-in-law: Alexander Robert Tyler [26]

Niece: Sadie Evelyn Tyler [2]

Bahamas

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:06 PM

DH: Jedidiah Verdi Duggan [31]

DW: Charlotte Renee (Newberry) Duggan [30]

DD: Sunny Rae Duggan [3]

DS: Ned Oliver Duggan [nb]

Jedi and Charley decide to marry in the autumn. They choose a lavender colour palette, pick out Charley's dress, and the perfect rings. Once they're married they find a wonderful house with four bedrooms to move into. 2 months after the wedding they get a pet corn snake, Pandora. Their summer baby, Sunny Rae, is born 9 months after the wedding. Charley's sister, Caroline Maeve Thorpe, and brother-in-law, Peter Robert Thorpe, announce that they are expecting a baby! They welcome Charley's nephew, Hopper Charles Thorpe, just over a year after Sunny was born. Charley decides to retrain and get a job as a therapist, instead of continuing her career as a secretary. After Sunny turns three Charley discovers she is pregnant again. The family take a vacation to Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas in the May, and in the September Ned Oliver was born.

#13 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

Margot Emily (Nee Nichols) Dunlap

27 years old

ER nurse

Brother:  Louis Thomas Nichols

Sister-in-law: Elizabeth Greer (Nee Bennett)

Nephew: Sebastian Emmett

Jude Grover Dunlap 

29 years old

Fall Wedding:

Wedding colors

Wedding dress

Wedding rings

//

House

DD Leonora 'Nora' June (3) 

(Summer Baby)

Family vacation to Yellowstone National Park in March.

DS August 'Gus' Daniel (nb)

(Summer Baby)

Pet: Female Glofish named Ophelia.

#14 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

DW: Genevieve Sasha Davis (née Noble) (author, 29) "Genny"

DH: Jason Everett Davis (lawyer, 32) "Jay"

DD: Aviva Robin Davis (3) "Vivi"

DS: Oscar Michael Davis (NB) "Ozzy"

DDog: Dexter (Cocker Spaniel, 4) "Dex"

Babymoon to Mykonos, Greece in October.

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:55 AM

Joshua 'Josh' Oliver Dempsey [32] *ER Nurse
m. Abigail 'Abby' Emma Dempsey [28] *Lawyer

Aurelia 'Lia' Scarlett Dempsey [3]
Tobias 'Toby' William Dempsey [0]
Echo the Dalmation [3]

Andrew 'Andy' Edward Newton [28] *Pediatrician
m. Josephine 'Jo' Claire Newton [32] *Detective

Sebastian 'Seb' Emmett Newton [2]

Colors
Dress
Ring
House
Dog
Vacation

#16 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

LN: Davenport

DH: Josiah River Davenport (28)

DW: Yvaine Hermione Davenport (nee Nicholas) (29)

DS/DS: Rowan Auburn Davenport and Cedar Blaze Davenport (3)

DS: Jasper Andrew Davenport (newborn)

DDog: Arex (dalmation)

Winter wedding (December)

Sister: Esther Claire Troy (nee Nicholas)

Brother-in-law: Levi Arthur Troy

Niece: Violet Yvaine Troy

Yvaine becomes a pediatrician

Romantic vacation to Venice, Italy in November. The boys stay with Aunt Esther.

~~~~

Josiah and Yvaine with...

Rowan Auburn and Cedar Blaze, age three, Born September 7th

Jasper Andrew, newborn, Born March 15th

---

Levi and Esther with...

Violet Yvaine, age 1, Born March 21st

~~~~

House

Josiah and Yvaine

Rowan (left) and Cedar (right):

Lata-Twins.JPG