• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

DW: Bree Auria (Shaw) Carter - 23
DH: Carl Blane Carter - 23
DS: Dex Jordan Carter - 2
We adopted:
DD - Jasmyne Daisi - 15
DS/DS - Quincey Ames and Raimond Lance - 7

#22 Riley-Kate

Riley-Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Acting<br />Dancing<br />Singing<br />

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

LN: Taylor

DH: Aaron Rupert
DW: Bree Natalia (Smith)
DD: Grace Aliana Taylor (2)
DD: Allison Marie (6)(Formerly Matilde Helene)
DD/DD: Alexandra Louise | Emily Claire (4)(Formerly Alexandre Louise and Amelie Claire)

#23 Rylee's Mommy

Rylee's Mommy

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:34 PM

8 year old Girl Adeline Avril "Addie"
6 year old Boy Adrien Ballou "Adrien"

Beau and Ara
Jax
Addie
Adrien

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:54 AM

DH: Brady Elias Pearson [25]
DW: Piper Mabyn Pearson (nee Butler) [25]
DD: Virginie Claire Pearson [8] (adopted)
DD: Eloise Grace Pearson [6] (adopted)
DD: Lacey May Pearson [2]

#25 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

Two years later we adopt A 6 year old girl and 4 year old twins

LN: Taylor
DH: Austin Elias (28)
DW: Claire Matilda (26)
DD: Amber Collette (6)
DD/DS: Eliot "Ellie" Danielle and Eric David (4)
DS: Lex Michael (2)

http://marketplace.v...o...lot=42&pg=1
Austin and Claire

http://marketplace.v...h...lot=52&pg=3
Amber

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11534525-emotional-development.php
Ellie and Eric

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10899425-small-child.php
Lex

#26 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:26 PM

DH: Cole Isaac Foster [25]
DW: Ava Hyacinth Foster (Russell) [25]
DAS: Thierry Isaac Foster [5]
DS: Louie Cole Foster [2]

Cole and Ava with Thierry and Louie

#27 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

DW: Ruby Colette Thomson-Clarke
DH: Aaron Isaac Clarke

You met at school and started dating when you were both 15. You're now 23 and have been married for a year and a half. You have a wonderful relationship and the ‘honeymoon period’ still isn’t over. You've just had your first baby and are hoping that your relationship will stay the same with all the late night nappy changes and early morning feeds.

Baby Boy: Alfie Theo Clarke

Two years later you and your SO find the following article on a news website:

What set out to be a week-long educational trip has turned out to be life-saving for 200 French children. The children, aged three to sixteen, reached the Paris hotel yesterday afternoon. This morning, teacher Helene Moreau received a phone call telling her that the village where the children lived had burnt down during the night, killing everyone in their sleep.

"It was heartbreaking. The children had become orphans overnight and it was our (the teachers) responsibility to tell them. They were sobbing and hugging each other. Some of the younger children didn't understand, so they have been taken off to continue with today's planned activities. Many of the older ones are visiting a local church to pray." says Helene, 27. "We still have most of the trip to go and we will spend a portion of it teaching the children to cope with their grief." When asked where the children will live, Helene replied "A school in Paris has offered to let the children sleep there after our hotel stay is over. As for long-term homes, most of the children have no surviving family and will have to live with strangers, possibly abroad."

If you feel you could offer one or some of these children a home please fill in the form below and click 'submit'. All applicants will be contacted to arrange a home visit followed by an informal interview.

AGE(S) OF CHILDREN YOU ADOPT: 15-year-old & 7-year-old twins

15-year-old: Madeleine Noémi Clarke
7-year-old twins: Émillie Florence Clarke/Aurélie Brigitte Clarke

#28 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

DW: Nora Mabyn Armstrong-Brown [25]
DH: Reeve Zeno Armstrong-Brown [25]
DD: Rio Elodie Armstrong-Brown [15] ~ Adopted from France
DD: Aura Elise Armstrong-Brown [7] ~ Adopted from France
DD: Poesy Emeline Armstrong-Brown[7] ~ Adopted from France
DD: Sunday Reese Armstrong-Brown [2]

The Armstrong-Brown Family
Nora ~ Reeve
Rio ~ Aura ~ Poesy ~ Sunday

#29 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

LN: Fletcher
[25] DW: Reese Natalia
[25] DH: Jude Adrian
[8] DAD: Adeline Florence
[6] DAS: Dmitri Felix
[2] DD: Violet Elaine
It has been two years
Two years later Rees and Jude the following article on a news website:
What set out to be a week-long educational trip has turned out to be life-saving for 200 French children. The children, aged three to sixteen, reached the Paris hotel yesterday afternoon. This morning teacher Helene Moreau received a phone call telling her that the village where the children lived had burnt down during the night, killing everyone in their sleep.
“It was heartbreaking. The children had become orphans overnight and it was our (the teachers) responsibility to tell them. They were sobbing and hugging each other. Some of the younger children didn’t understand, so they have been taken off to continue with today’s planned activities. Many of the older ones are visiting a local church to pray.” Says Helene, 27. “We still have most of the trip to go and we will spend a portion of it teaching the children to cope with their grief.” When asked where the children will live, Helene replied “A school in Paris has offered to let the children sleep there after our hotel stay is over. As for long-term homes, most of the children have no surviving family and will have to live with strangers, possibly abroad. “
If you feel you could offer one or some of these children a home please fill in the form below and click ‘submit’. All applicants will be contacted to arrange a home visit followed by an informal interview.
Reese and Jude decide to adopt an eight year old girl and a six year old boy. The eight year olds name is
Adeline Florence and the six year olds name was Dmitri Felix. They are now a family of five.

The Fletchers
Reese and Jude
W/
Adeline, Dmitri, and Violet

#30 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

LN: Clark
DH: Chance Elias [25]
DW: Reese Daria [25]
DAS: Aiden Marcus [16]
DAD: Corinne Marie [14]
DAS: Logan Hollis [6]
DAS: Tobiah Callum [4]
DS: Ty Elias [2]

#31 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Jade Angelina Williamson and Reese Adrian Jackson started dating when you were both 15. You're now 23 and have been married for a year and a half. You have a wonderful relationship and the ‘honeymoon period’ still isn’t over. You've just had your first baby and are hoping that your relationship will stay the same with all the late night nappy changes and early morning feeds.

They welcome their first child on January 31st, a boy named Freddie Williamson Jackson. He weighs 6lbs 4oz and is 20 in long. His middle name is a tribute to his mom.

Two years later Jade and Reese find the following article on a news website:

What set out to be a week-long educational trip has turned out to be life-saving for 200 French children. The children, aged three to sixteen, reached the Paris hotel yesterday afternoon. This morning, teacher Helene Moreau received a phone call telling her that the village where the children lived had burnt down during the night, killing everyone in their sleep.

"It was heartbreaking. The children had become orphans overnight and it was our (the teachers) responsibility to tell them. They were sobbing and hugging each other. Some of the younger children didn't understand, so they have been taken off to continue with today's planned activities. Many of the older ones are visiting a local church to pray." says Helene, 27. "We still have most of the trip to go and we will spend a portion of it teaching the children to cope with their grief." When asked where the children will live, Helene replied "A school in Paris has offered to let the children sleep there after our hotel stay is over. As for long-term homes, most of the children have no surviving family and will have to live with strangers, possibly abroad."

If you feel you could offer one or some of these children a home please fill in the form below and click 'submit'. All applicants will be contacted to arrange a home visit followed by an informal interview.

After a few months the Jacksons were matched with a 16 year old boy named Julien Xavier and his 10 year old brother Henri Vincent.

The Jacksons
Reese & Jade- 25
Julien- 16
Henri- 10
Freddie-2

Posted Image

Henri and Freddie with Reese

Posted Image

Julien

#32 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

Round 4 Now Up!

#33 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

DH: Aaron Blane Hall
DW: Bree Natalia Young

DS: Nate Alexander
DAS: Dashiell Olivier
DAD: Emilie Madeleine

#34 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hello, I'm Faith Colette Wells nee Burns. I've been with my husband. Beau Fabian Wells since we were both fifteen. We're both twenty-three now. We've been married for a year and half. We are very much and love and some of our friends joke we are still not out of our 'Honeymoon Period' We've recently welcomed our first child. A beautiful baby boy. We named him Charlie Ellison Wells. He's perfection.

~~~~

Hi, It's Faith. Another big change has happened in the Wells family. As most of you know France recently had that horrible tragedy arise. So, Beau and I have decided to adopt. It seemed they were so flooded with request that were so specific. Beau and I just said we'd like to help and are willing to take in a sibling set. Not long after the adoption center called us back. They said they had twin boys looking for a home. They were only a year older then Charlie at three years old. Of course agreed. Two months later, the family took a trip to France and came home with our boys. Leon Etienne Wells and Harvey Lancelot Wells.

Family List
DH: Beau Fabian Wells (25)
DW: Faith Colette Wells (25)
DAS: Leon Etienne Wells (3)
DAS: Harvey Lancelot Wells (3)
DS: Charlie Ellison Wells (2)

#35 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

LN: Clark

DH: Aaron Elias Clark
DW: Ivy Natalia Webster Clark

Aaron and Ivy met in high school at age 15. They began dating. At age 22 they were married and at age 23 they gave birth to their first child, a baby boy.

DS: Alfie Roger Clark

Two years later, Aaron and Ivy hear of a devastating fire in France and decide to help out by adopting a 16-year-old and a 10-year-old.

DD: Virginie Katherine Clark
DS: Philippe Olivier Clark

The Clark Family
Aaron and Ivy (25)
Virginie (16)
Philippe (10)
Alfie (2)

#36 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

LN: Saunders

[25]DH: Harry Fabian
[25]DW: Piper Auria

[3]DAD/DAS: Cecilia Gisele/Alexandre Jean
[2]DD: Eleanore Ophelia

Harry & Piper Saunders w/ Ceci, Zan & Ella

#37 AnnieM

AnnieM

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

My name is Ivy Seraphina Dixon, but I was born Fox.
I met my husband Miles Romeo Dixon in high school. We were both 15 at the time.
When we were 23 years old, we had been married for 1½ and thought being parents was the next step.
Shortly after I was pregnant and 9 months later we welcomed our little girl.
We named her Nora Madeleine and she was perfect.

For two years we enjoyed teaching Nora new stuff and she brought joy and happiness into everyones lives.
One day we found an article online:

"It was heartbreaking.
The children had become orphans overnight and it was our (the teachers) responsibility to tell them.
They were sobbing and hugging each other.
Some of the younger children didn't understand, so they have been taken off to continue with today's planned activities.
Many of the older ones are visiting a local church to pray." says Helene, 27.
"We still have most of the trip to go and we will spend a portion of it teaching the children to cope with their grief."
When asked where the children will live, Helene replied
"A school in Paris has offered to let the children sleep there after our hotel stay is over.
As for long-term homes, most of the children have no surviving family and will have to live with strangers, possibly abroad."
If you feel you could offer one or some of these children a home please fill in the form below and click 'submit'.
All applicants will be contacted to arrange a home visit followed by an informal interview.

We definitely thought we could help, so we quickly filled out the form, and not long after we were contacted us.
They had found a little 5 year old for us to adopt. It was a little boy. We quickly decided to change our son's
name since it was hard to pronounce, but the French feel was still slighty there.

The Dixon Family

DH: Miles Romeo Dixon (25)
DW: Ivy Seraphina (25)

DAS: Mason Alexander (5)
DD: Nora Madeleine (2)

#38 Zyx

Zyx

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I like to read and write, but I'm not exactly what you would call a nerd. I love to skateboard and play sports, and I have a bow and arrows that I have not yet hit a bulls-eye with. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and siblings (well, not all of them :P ). I listen to music almost all the time and write my own music every once in a while. <br /><br />Lastly: I would definitely rather be outdoors than in.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

LN: Walker

DW: Claire Natalia (Anderson) *25*
DH: Miles Quentin *25*

DD: Prudence Azalea *2*
DD: Vivienne Lily (adopted) *9*

The Walker Family
Miles & Claire
with Prue & Vivienne

#39 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

Reese Matilda Lee {25} & Cody Finnian Lee {25}

Alex Constantin Lee{6}
Aubin Florent Lee & Avril Francine Lee {4}
Amity Reese Lee {2}

Reese & Cody Lee w/ Alex, Aubin, Avril & Amity

#40 MillieDaisy13

MillieDaisy13

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

LN: Davis

DH: Beau Isaac
DW: Ava Angelina
*DS/DD: Niccoló Piers ~Nico~/ Elodie Isabella ~El~ (3)
DS: Charlie Johnathon (2)

The Davis family,
Beau and Ava,
Nico, El and Charlie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users