• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:57 AM

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

When your 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, your husband dies in a car crash. You are devastated and petrified for the future, how will you cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end you decide to move to England and start afresh. You just have enough savings to get there.

After a lengthy legal process you finally move, but where?

1) London
2) Yorkshire
3) Brighton
4) Liverpool
5) Bath
6) Norwich

You settle down and start your own business from home, what is it?

1)Personal Photographer
2) Artist
3) Writer
4) child minder
5) English tutor
6) Cleaning houses

You've lived in England for a year now, your children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. You finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. You end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. You can't remember what he looks like or even his name.

Nine months later you deliver a

1) Girl
2) Boy
3)Boy
4) Girl
5) Boy
6)Girl

First names
Middle names After your ex hubby

What colour eyes does he/she have?

1) Green
2) Brown
3) Blue
4) Hazel
5) Grey
6) Black

What colour hair does he/she have?

1) Red
2) Blonde
3) Black
4) Light brown
5) Dark brown
6)You choose

#2 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:09 AM

Lily Katherine Jenkins
24 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair
Studied Photography
Moved to Bath after the death of her husband
Worked as a child minder

Nicholas Joseph Garfield
25 Years Old
Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
25 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Met at the Library; Works as a Teacher

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aaron Joseph Garfield
5 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Blonde Hair

Elizabeth Faith Finn
2 Years Old

Alexander Dominic Finn
2 Years Old

Sophia Grace Finn
1 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
0 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Dark Brown Hair

#3 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

Six weeks after Cole is born Nathaniel died in a car crash. I have no idea how I am going to raise 4 children and pay the bills. I decided moving to Liverpool, England and started my own business as an artist. My neighbor offers to watch the kids so I can get a night out, which I needed. I end up at a club and have a one night stand with a stranger. Nine months later I delivered Ethan Finn. Ethan has brown eyes and red hair.

LN: Hayes

DH: Nathaniel Finn (blue eyes, black hair)
DW: Lily Caroline (hazel eyes, light brown hair)

DS: Levi Matthew Jones (hazel eyes, black hair) (5)
DS/DS: Alexander Michael (Alex) / William Daniel (Liam) (hazel eyes, black hair) (2)
DS: Cole Jackson (hazel eyes, black hair) (1)
DS: Ethan Finn (brown eyes, red hair) (NB)

#4 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:46 AM

My name is Calla Elizabeth Jones, I have blackhair and Blue eyes, I live in Alabama, and I attend a private school in my hometown, and I have a boyfriend, John Christian Holbrook, he has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Bul my parents can't stand him, so we date secretly

In December of my senior year I found out I was pregnant, I was shocked, and I could not bear to tell my parents or Christian, so I ran away to new York City, where I met a wonderful lady who owns a little cafe I moved in with her there and then Aidan Jack was born, he has black hair and blue eyes like me!

Two years pass and Aidan is doing wonderful, we still live in my friends apartment in her spare room, I work in the cafe. I often wonder how my family is, but I know I can't see them again. Then one day out of the blue I met a very handsome man at the supermarket, his name is Benjamin Cormac Reilly, he has Red hair and green eyes, and is a teacher.

One year later Ben proposed, and we were married at the registers office. On our honeymoon I started feeling sick and found out I was pregnant again, we were a little shocked to find out it was twins, the idea of 3 kids was a little scary but we know we will be alright. Nine months later we welcomed Nicholas Alexander*Cole* , and Isabella Catherine* Bella-Cate*, Cole and Bella-Cate both have red hair and Green eyes like Ben!

When Cole and Bella-Cate were 4 months old, I started taking a photography course at the local college, after a few months , when Aidan was 4 and the twins were one, I got pregnant again! It was a total surprise, especially since we will have 4 kids under 4!, but We are still xcited. We dicided not to find out the baby's sex. We welocmed another beautiful baby girl, Caroline Elizabeth (after me)She has green eyes like Ben, and Black hair like me!

Six weeks after Caroline was born, Ben died in a car crash, I was devistated as were the children, so we decided to move to Englad for a fresh start. We steeled in Liverpool, where I started a buisness as a personal photographer. One year after moving Aidan was 5, th twins were 2 and Carloine was 1 when I had a one night stand and got pregnan again, Owen Benjamin was born 9 months later, he has green eyes and blonde hair.

#5 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Juniper Anne Millay *June* (Blue, Light brown)
Matthew Ian Baker *Hewie* (green, dark brown)

Bliss Naomi McCormick Baker-Millay (blue and light brown)
Caius Finbarr Baker-Millay *Cai* / Imogen Faith Baker-Millay *Ginny* (light brown, green)
Truman Blaise Baker-Millay (dark brown, blue)

When your 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, your husband dies in a car crash. You are devastated and petrified for the future, how will you cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end you decide to move to England and start afresh. You just have enough savings to get there.
After a lengthy legal process you finally move, but where?

3) Brighton

You settle down and start your own business from home, what is it?

1)Personal Photographer

You've lived in England for a year now, your children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. You finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. You end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. You can't remember what he looks like or even his name.

Nine months later you deliver a

5) Boy Ian Matthew Baker-Millay (green, dark brown)

June w/ Bliss, Cai, Ginny, Truman, and Ian

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

Hello, My name is...

Iris Elizabeth Montgomery (nee Dorset)

Posted Image

I'm was married to the love of my life, Jack Cormac Montgomery.

December of my senior year in highschool I found out I was pregnant. It was a massive shock, and I couldn't bear to tell the father or my parents. I decide to run away to New York City, and made friends with a woman there and lived with her in her little cafe. Nine months later I give birth a beautiful baby girl, Honor Marie Dorset. Two years later while working in my friends cafe, I met my husband. We began dating and a year later were married. On our honeymoon I was feeling sick and took a pregnancy test. And Surprise it was TWINS!!!

Honor Marie Dorset (6)

Posted Image

Sebastian William & Peter Thomas "P.T." (3)

Posted Image

Four months after the twins are born, I began taking night classes in clothing design, something I had always wanted to do.

Not a year later, when Honor was four and the twins one, I found out I was pregnant again, it was a complete surprise. Jack and I were both very anxious, we knew it would be hard raising four kids under the age of four. Nine months later we welcomed another baby girl...

Susannah Rose (2)

Posted Image

When Susannah is only six weeks old, Jack died in a car crash. I was devastated and petrified for the future. I didn't know how I would cope raising and providing for four young children. Finally after a lot of soul searching, I found a job as a House keeper/Live-in Nanny in Liverpool, England. The great thing about the position was that it was rent free and they didn't mind that I had young children as well. While there I decided to keep a journal about my experinces raising four children on my own in a foreign country. I let a friend read it and she suggested I try writing a book. A year later my first novel is published!!!

While going out to celebrate, I end up having a one night stand with a stranger I met at a night club. And unfortunately we didn't use protection. It was a such a shock finding out I was pregnant but when I felt it kick for the first time I fell in love with it just the same. Nine months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Victoria Jacqueline (NB)

Posted Image

#7 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

My name is Rose Helen Calkins. I am 17 years old, going to a prestegious private high school in North Carolina. I have green eyes and red hair. My boyfriend is Arthur Noel Zidlicky. He has jet black eyes and light brown hair. The two of us have been secretly dating for several months now as my parents despise hime, but I am madly in love with him.

In December of my senior year of highschool, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Arthur, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Caleb Joel. He has my red hair and green eyes.

Two years after little Caleb was born and I am still living in the same cafe in the spare room with Caleb. I still think a lot about my family, but I know it is best that I don't see them ever again. Out of the blue, as I was taking Caleb for a walk, a young, goodlooking man came into the cafe. His name is Charles Duff Masters. He is a teacher at a local school, with hazel eyes and black hair. The two of us become serious very quickly.

A year later, Charlie proposes to me and we marry in a Grand Hotel. On 0our honeymoon and I begin to feel sick. To be sure, I take a pregnancy test and find out I am pregnant. I later discover I am having twins!! Of course, I am excited, but scared at the same time. How can I afford three kids? I give birth to Miles Bruno & Caroline Clare. Both of the twins have my red hair and green eyes.

Four months after having the twins, I decide to go to night classes to get some more training in teaching. It has interested me since I married Charlie. Just after Caleb turned four, I found out I was pregnant again. Both of us were very anxious. How are we meant to support four children under the age of four? But, of course, we were happy as well. This time, we decide to find out the sex of our baby to be more prepared. We are delighted when we discover we are having a girl. We name her Arabella Mabel. Like her three siblings, Arabella has my green eyes and my red hair.

When Arabella is just six weeks old I recieve the most devestating news. Charlie has been killed in a car crash. This terrifies me for the future and I make the decision to move to Bath, England to start afresh. I have just enough savings for myself and my four children. In Bath, I settle down and start my own business as an English tutor for children struggling. It is a very rewarding job and I really love it. A year after living in England and Caleb is now 5, the twins are two and little Arabella is 1. After making an arangement with my neighbour, they mind my kids, while I go out to a club, the first break I have had since moving. Regretfully, I end up having a one night stand with a stranger and I can't even remember his name or what he looks like. Nine months later, though, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Lawrence Charles, Charles being after my husband. Lawrence has my green eyes and blonde hair, which must have come from his father.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/13332508/2/istockphoto_13332508-cute-little-baby-isolated-on-white.jpg

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10525374/2/istockphoto_10525374-redhead-boy-with-missing-teeth-child-sticking-out-his-tongue.jpg

Posted Image

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/11624020/2/istockphoto_11624020-cute-eighteen-month-old-girl-winter-coat.jpg

#8 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

ME
Magnolia Katherine Smith Maguire
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair
Studied clothing design at night school
Work as an English tutor from home

CHILDREN
DS: Christian Matthew Smith (5)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Griffith Killian Maguire (2)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DD: Elizabeth Clare Maguire (2)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DS: Jonas Hayes Maguire (1)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Delivery surprise!

DD: Alexandra Lou Maguire (NB)
Blue Eyes
Brown Hair
Father is unknown - a one night stand

CHRISTIAN'S FATHER
Stephen Gabriel Phillips
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DH - Deceased
Luke Eamon Maguire
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Policeman
Met at the library
Married, on the beach, after a year of dating
Died in a car accident when Jonas was 6 weeks old
Father of Griffith, Ella and Jonas

Originally from North Carolina

Maggie Maguire; Christian, Griffith, Ella, Jonas and Lexa

#9 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hey! This is Lily Katherine James. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I am madly in love with Adrian Israel Michaels, but my parents disaprove of him. He has green eyes and dark brown hair. We live in North Carolina.

---

I ran away to New York. I found out I'm pregnant. I met this woman at a cafe there. She really understands me. A few months later I delivered a healthy baby boy! His name is Caleb Matthew Michaels. He has his daddy's green eyes and my blonde hair.

---

I was at a nightclub a few months ago and met Joseph 'Joey' Finn Hutchins. He's really nice and we got serious really fast:D He is a teacher and has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

---

Joey proposed to me 2 years later! We got married at the Grand Hotel! At our honeymoon I started feeling sick and took a pregnancy test. I found out it was positive and I was having twins. 9 mos. later my twin boys, Brendan Anthony and Gabriel 'Gabe' John.

---

It's been four months since Brendan and Gabe have been born. I decided I wanted to go to night classes. I am going to Clothing Design. We found out we were pregnant again and are really excited! We decided to keep the sex a secret and 9 mos. later another beautiful, healthy baby boy named Cole Adam. He has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

---

Wow. A lot has happened in the last year. Joey died in a car crash and I delivered another baby, whom I don;t know who the father is. I moved to Yorkshire England after Joey died and am now an english tutor. I delivered my baby and it is a boy name Nathaniel 'Nate' or 'Nathan' Joseph. He has brown eyes and light brown hair.

The Hutchins-Michaels Family
Lily
Caleb
Brendan&Gabe
Nate

#10 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hello! I'm Alyssa Katherine Lussow. I have brown eyes and light brown hair. I'm 17 years old and I have an amazing boyfriend named Nicholas Joseph Adams, he has green eyes and blonde hair. We're both from Vermont.

Its December of my senior year and I just discovered I'm pregnant. I cant even think about telling my parents or my boyfriend. I decide the only thing I can do right now is leave. I take a train to New York and try to decide whats best for me and my baby. While I'm in New York I meet a lady that was also pregnant when she was a teenager. She understands what I'm going through and invites me to stay at her house. Nine months later I give birth to Abigail Grace. She has brown eyes and blonde hair.

Its been 2 years and Abby is growing up so fast! Its been hard but everything is turning out fine. The other day I met a wonderful man while I was working at the cafe. His name is Nathan Malachy Varacalli. He has brown eyes and light brown hair. He has a job as a journalist.

A year after dating, Nathan proposed to me at the beach! While on our honeymoon I began feeling sick. I took a pregnancy test just to see and we discovered I'm pregnant with twins! We're very excited but also worried that we might not be able to afford 3 children. We'll do the best we can though. Abby is so excited to be getting 2 little sisters. The girls were born just a week ago and we named them Alexas Isabel and Audrey Juiliana. They both have brown eyes and light brown hair.

After the twins were born I decided to start some night classes to get extra training. I'm studing childcare. Shortly after the twins turn one I discovered I was pregnant once We're very nervous for baby number 4 because we arent sure how Nathan and I will keep up with everything. We'll manage though. We decide to keep the gender a surprise. Yesterday morning I gave birth to another little girl named Amelia Lucia. She has brown eyes and light brown hair.

6 weeks after Amelia was born, I got the tragic news that Nathan had died in a car crash. We were all devastated. I didnt know how I was going to take care of 4 kids. I decide the best thing to do is move to London, England (somewhere Nathan and I had always wanted to settle down) and start a new life. Shortly after moving to England I started my own writing business. I decided I need a night out to myself and had a neighbor watch the children. Unfortuantly, I ended up at a club and had a one night stand. Then I discovered I was pregnant and 9 months later I gave birth to another little girl named Ava Natalia. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair.

The Varacalli Family
Alyssa & the children;
Abigail 'Abby' [5]
Alexas & Audrey [2]
Amelia 'Amy' [1]
Ava [2 months]

#11 Abybavy

Abybavy

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:My husband <3, Teaching in the preschool classroom, starting a family within the next month.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

Part 6

DG: Alyssa Kathryn Saunders-Genereaux 22 *Grey eyes, Blonde hair*
DH: Christopher Aiden Saunders 25 (Chris) *Policeman*Green eyes, Black hair* (Deceased)

1st birth: DS: Noah Joseph Odelle 5 *Brown eyes, light brown hair*
2nd birth: DD/DD: Alexis Faith Saunders (Lexi) / Olivia Justina Saunders 2 *Green eyes, Black hair*
3rd birth: DD: Leila Rose Saunders 1 (Find out the sex) *Green eyes, Blonde hair*
4th birth: DS: Xavier Christopher Saunders NB *Brown eyes, Blonde hair*

After a lengthy legal process you finally move, but where? Norwich, England

You settle down and start your own business from home, what is it? English Tutor

You've lived in England for a year now, your children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. You finally have a night out while a nice neighbor looks after the kids. You end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. You can't remember what he looks like or even his name.

Nine months later you deliver a: BOY!

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:52 AM

Hi, my name is Jasmine Anne Woods. I have blonde hair and green eyes, and attend a private high school in Vermont. I am madly in love with William Gabriel Ackerman, who has red hair and brown eyes. Will and I have been dating secretly for a year, because my parents don't like him that much. They think that he is a spoiled jerk, who is only interested in me because my parents are richer than his, but I know he loves me, which is why my parents don't know about us yet.

In december of my senior year, I found out that I was pregnant. I just couldn't bear the thought of facing my parents, or Will, so I ran away to New York city. When I got there I met Kerry, who was really nice to me, and let me stay with her in her cafe. I helped her out, serving customers and stuff, and she helped me cope with the pregnancy. One day while I was serving in the cafe, I started to get contractions, so Kerry drove me to hospital to welcome my baby. Ruth Heaven has my blonde hair and green eyes, and is absolutely gorgeous.

Ruthie is now two, and even though I am still living in Kerry's flat, we are getting somewhere. I am working long hours at the cafe to try and earn some money, and Ruthie and I share Kerry's spare room. Work is tiring, and I often think about my family, but I never want to see them again. I met the most handsome man at a party one night. I accidentally spilled my drink on him, even though I wasn't drunk. He is so gorgeous. He's called Daniel Eamon Finnegan, and he has light brown hair and the most amazing green eyes. He's a teacher, and he loves kids. I haven't introduced him to Ruthie yet, but I might soon. We seem to be going pretty fast, and I'm not sure whether I like that or not. He's certainly my type though, and I would definately love to spend my life with him, but I'm not sure if he's really as commited as me, but we'll see.

A year after Dan and I met he proposed. We got married in our friend's rose garden, and honeymooned in romantic Paris. I began to feel sick on the honeymoon though, and took a pregnancy test just to be sure. It was positive, and at the first scan we found out that it was twins. Dan and I were so excited, but worried about how we would cope. We finally decided to keep the babies, especially as it would be good for Ruthie to have someone to play with, she's three now, and so cute. We welcomed twin boys Caius Lloyd *Cai*/Joseph Paul *Jo-Jo*. Both of the boys are miniature Dans; they have his light brown hair and green eyes. Ruthie loves her little brothers, and she also loves her 'Daddy'. Dan and I couldn't be more happy with our little family right now.

Four months after the twins were born I started going to night classes to get more training. I studied teaching, because Dan really inspired me to be a teacher. When Ruthie was four and the twins were one I fell pregnant again. It was a complete surprise, and Dan and I really wondered how we could cope with four children under four, but we became more and more excited as the pregnancy progressed. We elected not to find out the sex, so were completely surprised when we welcomed Amelia Ciel into the world. Mia has my blonde hair and Dan's green eyes. Ruthie is ecstatic to have a little sister, but the boys aren't that interested yet. Dan and I have been really blessed with our family so far.

When Mia was six weeks old, Dan died in a car crash. I was devastated, how would I look after four children on my own? I decided to move to England, and discovered I had just enough savings to get there. We moved to Yorkshire, and all of the neighbours were so welcoming. Ruthie has started school here, and she loves it. She is helping me so much with the twins and Mia, and I really love her for that. I have started a business from home, cleaning houses, it doesn't pay much, but at least it pays. After living in England for a year, RUthie was 5, Cai and Jo-Jo were 2, and Mia was 1, I went out for a night on my own. I left the kids with a neighbour and went to the local club. I also did something very stupid. I had a one night stand. Everything was fine though, until I discovered that I was pregnant. I couldn't remember his name, or what he looked like, so I just sat and cried. I got over it enough to tell Ruthie and the twins, and also my neighbours, who were very sympathetic. Nine months after my one-night-stand I delivered a baby girl, called Anastasia Danielle. Stasi doesn't look a bit like me, she has light brown hair and hazel eyes, I guess she looks like her father, whoever he is. Ruthie loves having another little sister, and she is really enjoying school. She can read a little, and write, she can count, and she can do some easy additions. I really wish Dan were here to see her, and our children, but I know he is watching us from wherever he is now.

The Finnegan-Woods family:
Jas with Ruthie, Cai, Jo-Jo, Mia and Stasi

#13 AutumnLeigh

AutumnLeigh

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hello, my name is Jasmine Caroline Anderson. I'm 17 years old and attend a prestigious private school in Florida. The good Lord blessed me with black hair and brown eyes. I'm in love with Jasper Nicholas Collins!<3 He has black hair and gorgeous grey eyes. He's absolutely amazing, but my parents DO NOT approve of us dating, so we secretly do it behind their backs. I don't like going against my parents wishes, but I'll do anything for the one I love.(:<3

JazzyandNick=Forever.

The end of first semester of my senior year didn't turn out quite like I expected. I find out I'm pregnant and there's no way I can tell my family or Nick, so I run off to New York City. There I meet a very friendly woman, Annah. She owns a small cafe' and let's me live with her in the room above it and has even hired me to work in the cafe'. On September 18 I deliver my first child, a baby girl, Elizabeth Ruth Anderson. She looks so much like Nick with her black hair and grey eyes.

Ruthie is two now and growing so fast. We are still staying with Annah in her spare room. Annah's got me working off my rent at the cafe' and has me busting my butt EVERYDAY from open to close. With all the stress from work I can't help but think about my family and how all of them are doing, but I never wanna see them again. To get my mind off everything Annah's mom, Nanny Lucy, offers to babysit Ruthie. Annah and I decide to go out. We end up going to a nightclub. While we're sitting at the bar the most handsome guy comes walking up. He was a banker named Nathan Luke Sanders. He had black hair and hazel eyes. He was so sexy. We hit it off great, and becoming very serious very quick.

Nate, Ruthie, and I have moved in together and begin a life of or own. One our one year anniversary Nate proposes to me and we didn't want to waste anytime so we marry at the registry office. While on our honeymoon I begin to get nauseous, so I take a pregnancy test, and what do ya know?? I'm pregnant! Few weeks later we find out its twins. We're both excited and so is little Ruthie, but how are we going to afford to have three kids. Twenty weeks into my pregnancy we find out that we're having a boy and a girl. Then July came around and we welcomed Audrey Juliet and Aedan Miles Sanders into our family. They both were born with a head full of black hair, but Audrey has her daddy's hazel eyes and Aedan has my brown eyes. After Audrey and Aedan were born, Nate decided he wanted to adopt Ruthie and I was all for it. So Ruthie became Elizabeth Ruth Sanders.

One Big Happy Family.
Nate and Jasmine Sanders w/
Ruthie, Audrey, & Aedan.

When the twins turned four months old I decided to start night classes to get more training in photography. I enjoy taking picture of the kids, so I decided to further my hobby into a career. On the twins first birthday I find out I'm pregnant again! SURPRISE!! After a few weeks anxiety starts to set in, how are we going to handle four children under four? Twenty-six weeks into my pregnancy Nate and I decide on names (we decided not find out the sex until its born), Asher Loagan if it's a boy and Addison Hannah if it's a girl. In February I give birth to our second son, Asher Loagan Sanders He looks just like his daddy with hazel eyes and black hair.

Life was good, but when Asher was six weeks old, Nate was in a horrible car accident that cost him his life. Things were so tough for us. I'm having to raise four kids by myself. I didn't know how I was going to support my family alone. I decided to pack the kids up and start a new life in Yorkshire, England. I had just enough savings to get us there. The move to Yorkshire was great, a few months later we're settled in and I started my own personal photography business from home, Lucky Photography. A year has gone by and the kids are growing so fast. Ruthie is five now, the twins are two, and Asher is one. I finally get a night out while our neighbor, Mrs. Gray, watches the kids. I end up wandering into a club and dancing the night away. The next morning I wake in a strange apartment with a note by my head that said Good morning. I hopped out of that bed and yanked my clothes on and headed home. A few weeks later I wake up feeling so nauseated, so I run out to the store and pick a pregnancy test. As I sit and wait for the results I try to remember what happened that night I went out. I couldn't remember anything. I couldn't remember meeting any guys or going home with any for that matter. I stalked back into the bathroom with my fingers crossed that I wasn't pregnant. I picked up the test, and there it was, a little pink plus sign. Nine months later I deliver another daughter, Rebecca Natalie, Natalie after Nathan. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair, unlike my other four children who have black hair.

#14 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Dear Diary,
Life's been rather hard lately. When Ella was six weeks old, Matt was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver. It makes me sick to think about and the kids took it really, really hard. Especially Grace. Bills were getting harder and harder to pay so I decided to take the kids to Norwich, England and start over. I want a new life for the kids and myself.
The kids love England. I started a new job here and am now and English tutor. We've lived here a year and the kids are adjusting wonderfully. Unfortunately, I set a not so wise example. While the kids were at the neighbors I went to the club. I had a one night stand with a man I can't remember. I had a wee bit to much to drink and can't even remember what he looks like. Nine months later I gave birth to my first son. The girls were all ecstatic to have a little brother. I decide to name him Ian Matthew, because Ian's the name Matt always wanted to use if we had a boy and Matthew after Matt. Ian looks a lot like Matt in the face. However, he takes after my light brown hair and has brown eyes.
Ian Matthew
Posted Image

#15 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

My name is Dahlia Charlotte Mason and I am 17 years of age. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. My amazing boyfriend, Adrian Gabriel Hampton is also seventeen and he has blue eyes and auburn hair. We both live in Vermont and met on the ski hill. We both go to a prestigious private school and are making good grades. My parents despise him and so we have been secretly dating for several months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In December of my senior year I took a home pregnancy test and discovered shockingly that I was expecting. I couldn't tell my parents, it would be to dissapointing for them after eighteen years of me being their baby girl. I also couldn't bear to tell Adrian, he wouldn't stay with me, I just knew it. So, because of my riduculous fear I ran away to New York City. I got a job at a little cafe, became friends with the owner and Britta even rented out one of the apartments above the cafe. Nine months after finding out I was pregnant I gave birth to Abigail Seraphina. She was auburn haired and hazel eyed and soon became the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years after Abby was born, she was alive and beautiful as ever. However I was still working long shifts and we were sleeping in the tiny half-bedroom apartment upstairs. I had written to my mom and dad to tell them I was safe but they still didn't know about Abby or where I was. Just by chance, on one of my shifts, a handsome young man and I got snowed in at the cafe. Matthew Declan Cornberry was a journalist for a local newspaper and had brown eyes and black wavy hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dating and getting to know each other Matthew proposed to me and Abby. I was in love with him and he was the most important man in my little girl's life. It was January and five months later in a small wedding, we were married in the back garden at Britta's cafe amidst peonies and lillies. It was beautiful and best of all was Abby running up the isle as the flower girl right into Matthew's arms. Our honeymoon in the Hamptons was blissful and we were even able to leave Abby with Britta who was practising for when she gave birth to the baby she was carrying. Half way through the honeymoon however I got sick. Turns out it was all good news as I was pregnant with two of Matthew's children. We were scared of raising three kids at such a young age but we faced it.

Eight months later after a day of labour Matthew and I welcomed Adriana Catherine and Emilia Margaret. Adriana has hazel eyes and black hair like Daddy and Abby. Emilia has light brown hair and brown eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~

Four months after Ana and Emmy were born I started taking night classes at NYU. I had always been intersested in photography and had found a deeper passion since my beautiful and photogenic children were born. I had a great teacher and wonderful classmates. My photography dreams were put to a halt when I found myself pregnant again. The twins would be one and a half and Abby would be four and a half when the baby, another girl, came into our family.

Matthew, Abby and I all decided on the name Sophia Charlie Cornberry, our black haired and brown eyes babe.

~~~~~~~~~~

I can barely believe this has happened to me. Matthew on his way home from the newspaper was struck headon by a drunk driver in their SUV. The doctors thought he would survive but heart failure during surgery took him away from his me and his four girls. Sophia was only six weeks old and I can barely look at her without breaking down. She will never know her father and the great man he was. Britta and her husband Mark help us out for a while but the city holds too many memories and so I decide to move the girls to Yorkshire England In Yorkshire I take a job as a Personal Photograper.

After a year of staying strong, me and my new friend Bess go out to a club for a night. There I meet a charming young man and we get to know each other quite well during that one night. So well that in nine months I deliver Diana Matthew Cornberry. An odd middle name for a girl but I love it. She was a brown eyed and light brown haired girl.

#16 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Johnson-Murray[/color]. She had my hazel eyes and her father's beautiful blond hair.

It's been two years, though I still live in my friends apartment with Gracie, I have met a wonderful man named Charles Kieran Murray. We met at our local library. He is an artist with gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair.

A year later Charlie proposed to me in my friend's garden. On the honeymoon a few months later, I discovered I was pregnant and to my shock with twins. We discovered it was two boys, and seven months later we welcomed our boys Alexander William "Alex" and Sebastien Thomas "Seb". They are beautiful, identical twins with their dad's light brown hair and green eyes. Charlie has been such a wonderful father to all of our children, and I have recently added Murray to Gracie's last name.

I decided to start night classes in photography four months after I had the twins, luckily these classes were so helpful, that I now run my own photography business. When the twins turned 1 and Gracie, 4, I found out I was pregnant again. We decided to find out the sex and discovered we were having a girl. Eight months later Brooke Luciana joined us. She got her daddy's brown hair and my hazel eyes.

Six weeks after my precious Brooke was born, my darling Charlie died in a car crash. I decided that it was best for the five of us to head to England to start fresh. We end up in Yorkshire where I am hired as a Personal Photographer. I had a one night stand with a total stranger, and nine months later my little Julian Charles was born. He has green eyes and red hair.

So as of now it is Me (Daisy Murray, 24) with Gracie (6), Alex (3), Seb(3), Brooke(2), and Julian(1)

#17 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

When Isaac was only six weeks old Zack died in a car crash i was so devastated but had to cope. I don't know how i can raise four children and pay the bills. So i decided to move to London England to be a photagrapher. My neighbor offered to watch the kids so i could get a night out which i needed. I ended up having a one night stand with a stranger an getting pregant its a girl her name will be Elizabeth Nadia (aidan reversed).

#18 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

My names is Heather Margaret Larkin, and I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school. I'm in love with this amazing guy, Lionel Christian Young (nn Leo), except my parents despise him. We've been dating for six months. I'm from Florida, have green eyes and dyed auburn hair. He's from North Carolina, has blue eyes and light brown hair.
~
In December of my senior year of high school, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Leo, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Serafina Eve. She has light brown hair and green eyes.
~
It's two years later, my child is now two and thriving. I are still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Sera. I think about my family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again. Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at a party. We become serious very quickly. His name is Anthony "Tony" Liam Redmond, he's a policeman with hazel eyes and blonde hair.
~
A year later, Tony proposes to me. We get married at the local church, St. Peter's. On our honeymoon in Hawaii, I begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins, a boy and a girl... I'm are excited but also worried, how will I afford to have 3 kids? We decide to keep them though. Nine months later, I give birth to two beautiful children, Cordelia Adelaide and Malcolm Dominic. Cory has auburn hair and green eyes and Mac has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
~
Four months after the twins are born, I go to night classes to get more training. I study clothing design. When Sera is four, the twins one I find out I'm pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. We are very anxious, how could we cope with four children under 4? Still, we are very excited. We decide to find out the gender, and it's a boy! Nathaniel Warren has green eyes and blonde hair.
~
When Nate is only six weeks old, out of the blue, Tony dies in a car crash. I'm devastated and petrified for the future, how will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end I decide to move to England and start afresh. I have just enough savings to get there. After a lengthy legal process, I finally move to Yorkshire. I settle down and write freelance out of my home. I've lived in England for a year now, my children are now Sera (5), Cory (2), Mac (2) and Nate (1). I finally have a night out while a nice neighbor looks after the kids. I end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name. Nine months later I deliver a boy named Benjamin Anthony. He has gray eyes and light brown hair.

#19 bumblebee1116

bumblebee1116

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, running

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:42 PM

My name is Camellia Katherine Baker, but I go by Cammie. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a secret. I am in love with Nicholas Joseph Grant. I know that seventeen is a little young to be in love. People, mostly my parents, keep telling me that I can’t know what true love is and that all I’m feeling is chemistry and hormones. But my parents are just upset because Nick doesn’t fit into their small view of the world. You’d think Hanover, Vermont would be too small to have an elite social group, but it does and the Bakers are at the top of it. Since my parents never had the boy they wanted, or any of the children they dreamed of, really, they expect be to grow to be a debutante, go to Yale, take over the Baker Corporation, and marry a high class gentleman. The kind that they think attend my prestigious private school, but really don’t. Nick is different. He cares about more than himself. He has big dreams of college and law school and state’s attorney, if his family can afford it. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go farther than the boys in my class. More importantly, Nick showed me what true love is.

In December of my senior year, I start feeling nauseated all of the time. My parents are concerned, but clueless. My best friend Shannon suggests a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. I, Cammie Baker, am having Nick Grant’s baby.

With that, my life spirals out of control. I don’t dare tell anyone but Shannon. My parents would make me get rid of the baby or disown me or both. Nick would do that right thing – get married, be a father, whatever, but I can’t bring myself to kill his dreams. Nick will be a great father someday, but that day isn’t now. Panicked, I run away to New York City. The city is bigger and scarier than I dreamed of, and I would be dangerously lost, if not for my savior Jennifer Hollis Martin. Jenny, who was Shannon’s camp counselor back in the day, now owns a highly successful café. She gives me a job and lets me stay in the apartment above the café, right next to her. She is the only one present on September 5 at the birth of my daughter, Holly Nicole Baker, named for Jenny and Nick. She has her father’s hazel eyes, but not his blond hair. Hers is dark like mine.

It’s been two years since Holly’s birth. I still live over the café, next to “JJ”, and work there when I can. I am also taking classes to get my GED and am hoping to someday get my teaching license. I sometimes think about home, mostly Nick and Shannon, but I’m happy with my new life. I go by Kate now, and it feels like I’ve finally escaped the elitism that has followed me all of my life.

Then it happens. Jenny introduces me to Andrew Cian O’Reilly, a friend of hers from grade school. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and a heartwarming smile. He’s a journalist for The New York Times and is absolutely wonderful with Holly. When he looks at me, I go weak in the knees. It’s not the exact same feeling I had with Nick, but I know it’s love.

I don’t hesitate at all when Andrew proposes, In fact, I say yes before he’s even finished asking. We have a small wedding on the beach , but before we leave on the honeymoon, Andrew insists on going to the courthouse and officially adopting Holly. She absolutely loves her new daddy, and the gesture makes me sure that I have married the perfect man. He’s such a natural at parenthood that I’m thrilled to tell him I’m pregnant, even though two kids under three makes me a little nervous. Andrew is over the moon, which is wonderful because, as it turns out, I’m having twins. John Gregory and Christina Juliet O’Reilly are born on June 10. Jack and Chrissy have their father’s light brown hair and blue eyes . I worry a little about Holly, but she’s fascinated with her new brother and sister and is as much of our family as ever.

After the twins are born, I go back to school to finish my education degree. I only have a few credits left, which is a good thing because I become pregnant again very quickly. We are very excited and nervous. The twins are already a handful, and we don’t know if we can handle another little one. Luckily, Natalie Megan O’Reilly, born on July 19, is an easy baby. She has an incredibly sweet disposition and easy temper. Five year old Holly can easily watch her when Chrissy and Jack prove to be too much for one parent. Natalie looks just like Andrew and the twins.

When Natalie is six weeks old, Andrew is killed when a drunk driver runs a red light. Suddenly, my husband is dead, my six year spends her birthday in the hospital getting her shoulder operated on, and I have two toddlers and a newborn to care for. I am absolutely devastated. Everything reminds me of Andrew. When Holly is released from the hospital, I scrape together our savings and move my family to [b[Yorkshire, England[/b], where I work out of our home as a writer. Though no neighbors can ever live up to the standard Jenny set, the Astons next-door are incredibly kind and supportive. One night, Ellie Aston and her friends convince me to go out with them, just for a few hours. A few hours turns into an entire night when I meet an intriguing man. Six weeks later and still not over Andrew, I am pregnant by way of a one night stand. William Andrew O’Reilly is born on February 13. It amazes me how despite having a different father, he manages to look exactly like his dad, Natalie, and the twins. He has my brown eyes, but otherwise he could easily be Andrew’s son.

#20 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

GF: Violet Elizabeth Jones "Vi" (Hazel Eyes, Blonde Hair)
BF: Matthew Liam Jones "Matt" (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Ran Away To: New York
Have: DD: Noelle Elizabeth Jones "Ellie" (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Meet: Matthew Liam Jones "Matt" at the Cafe (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)
Job: Teacher
Marry: Beach
Have: DS/DD: Aiden Michael and Alexis Faith (Hazel Eyes and Brown Hair)
Study: Photography
Find Out: Yes
Have: DS: Noah Daniel (Hazel Eyes and Brown Hair)
Move To: Yorkshire
My Buisness: Personal Photographer
Have: DS: Oliver Matthew (Hazel Eyes, Brown Hair)

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13548142-ready-for-vacation.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-13560742-portrait-of-a-little-girl-wearing-bandana.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10719835-child-stacking-colorful-blocks.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10840903-ready-for-winter.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5200516-one-year-old-boy.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-10971278-newborn.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users