{Ontario, Canada}

LN: Fletcher

DH: Marco Edmond {Chef at a small local diner}

DW: Sarah Macy [McNeill] {Lawyer}

DD: Emily Marshall

DS: John Wesley

DD: Phoebe Clara

DD: Leah Harmony

DD/DD/DD/DS: Alice Andromeda & Katherine Selena "Katie" & Julia Calypso & Joseph Mercury "Joey"

DS: Richard Paxton "Ricky"

Marco & Sarah Fletcher with Emily, John, Phoebe, Leah, Alice, Katie, Julia, Joey, & Ricky

#42 Calypso

Calypso

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Doctor Who, Fairy Tales, Mythology, Victorian era, Steampunk

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

DH: Amedeo Niall Harper (Chef)
DH: Simba Otis McDougal (Musician)

California, United States

G/G/B: Sophia Scout, Anna-Nina March, & Nicholas Major
B: George Emerson
B: Julian Cyrus
G: Alice Easter

Sophia, Anna-Nina, Nicholas, George, Julian, and Alice

#43 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

My name is Seamus Niall Proctor, and my wife is Leah Pearl Mackenzie.  I was raised by an English father and an Irish mother who immigrated to Canada shortly after they married.  I was born and raised in Victoria but moved to Ontario after enlisting with the Royal Canadian Navy.  Leah was born in Scotland but began attending boarding school in Toronto when she was eleven.  Eventually, after graduating from college in America, Leah moved to Ontario, where we met, started dating, and were married.  Leah is now working as a chef at an upscale restaurant.

Leah and I both share a love of learning about different cultures, especially since we both hail from different nations.  While I speak French and German, Leah can speak Spanish, Greek, and Hebrew.  When Leah discovered she was expecting about two years after we were married, we decided to give our children names stemming from diverse cultures.  We were surprised but excited to learn we were expecting boy / girl twins and named them Roland Scout and Nina Rebel.  Roland is German and Nina is Spanish, while Scout and Rebel both pertain to my own occupation as a member of the Canadian military.

Two years after the twins were born, Leah gave birth to a baby girl, whom we named Charlotte Drew.  Charlotte honored my father Charles, who passed away the year Charlotte was born.  We chose Drew to honor Drew University in New Jersey, where Leah attended college.

About three years after Charlotte was born, we welcomed another little girl named Isla Prudence.  We chose Isla because not only is it Spanish, but Islay is also an island in Leah's home country of Scotland.  Prudence honored my grandmother.

One year later, Leah and I were both shocked and thrilled to learn that we were expecting twins again!  We named them Phoebe Lyra and Bruno Silas.  We chose Phoebe and Bruno because, as Saint names, they reflected both Leah's and my Roman Catholic backgrounds.  We also liked the diversity of the names, as Phoebe is Greek and Bruno is German.  Lyra, like Phoebe is Greek, and Silas is English.

We thought twins were tough to handle, but three years after Phoebe and Bruno were born, Leah gave birth to triplets!  We named them Jane Celestia, Lawrence Atlas, and Joseph Aries.  Jane is English, Lawrence is Latin, and Joseph is Hebrew.  We also liked that all three of the triplets' middle names are celestial.

Four years after the triplets were born, we gave birth to our final child, Colleen Alexis.  Alexis is Greek, and Colleen reflects my own Irish heritage.

The Mackenzie-Proctor Family

Seamus, Leah, Roland (13), Nina (13), Charlotte (11), Isla (8), Phoebe (7), Bruno (7), Jane (4), Lawrence (4), Joe (4), and Colleen (0)

The Family

Seamus

Leah

Roland & Nina

Charlotte

Isla

Phoebe & Bruno

Jane, Lawrence, and Joe

Colleen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users