Photo

GlitchingGecko's Congrats Game, Round 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*

Guest_AnnabellaARJC_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

It's been two years since Brian and I met. We've moved in together and have settled into our daily lives. He works as a bank clerk and I a doctor. We recently had two beautiful little girls, Laura Felicity and Leslie Susanna. Laura is a mini me with amber eyes and white hair, where as Leslie is a mini Brian with blue eyes and brown hair.

#22 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

{22} Poppy Eleanora Evans

blue eyes, blonde hair

{22} Ethan Gideon Hill

amber eyes, blonde hair

August 17, 2012

Eight months ago I found out I was pregnant with Cam's baby. When I told him, he said he couldn't handle a baby on top of school and football.

Now I am the proud young mother of a beautiful baby boy.

July 9, 2015

It has been a little more than a month since I finished my first year of college. I am pursuing a degree in Music and History. Six months ago I met a wonderful man named Ethan Hill who is studying to be an engineer. He and I have been dating for five months and Ethan gets along great with Nate.

June 23, 2017

It was the beginning of my third year and Ethan's fourth that we got the biggest news of our lives. We had just moved into a house together, along with Nate, when I found out I was pregnant...with twins!

While I continued to go to school, Ethan began working as a manager at a construction site. A month before the twins were born, I secured a job starting in March of next year as a Teacher.

But as of now, its all about Charlie and Eloise, our babies.

{5} Nathaniel Josh

blue eyes, light brown hair

{0} Charlie Blane // Eloise Matilda

amber eyes, blonde hair // blue eyes, blonde hair

#23 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Sienna Josephine Campbell [22]

*Red Hair & Amber Eyes

*Social Worker

Ex-Boyfriend: <s>Christian Jacob Hayes [20]</s>

Boyfriend: Andrew Levi Green "Drew" [23]

*Blonde Hair & Green Eyes

*Journalist

DS: William Joseph Campbell "Liam" [5]

*Brown Hair & Amber Eyes

Posted Image

DD/DD: Lucy Natalia & Ella Seraphina Green [nb]

*Lucy: Red Hair & Green Eyes

*Ella: Red Hair & Amber Eyes

Posted Image

#24 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Me: Jade Matilda Rogers brown hair/blue eyes

xBF: Kristian Eli Foster brown hair/brown eyes

DS: Nathaniel Eli Foster brown hair/ brown eyes

BF: Ethan Noah Green Lbrown hair/ blue eyes

Ethan’s Job: Fire fighter

My Job: Social Worker

DS/DD: Max Austin/ Skye Natalia

#25 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

You: Scarlet Pearl Collins
-Eyes: Blue
-Hair: Brown
-Major: Physics (wanting a job as a high school teacher)
-Job: Teacher

College Guy: Andreas Jonah Lopez
-Hair: White
-Major: Criminal Law (wanting a job as a defense attorney)
-Job: Journalist

High School Boyfriend: Caleb Noah Henderson
-Eyes: Green
-Hair: Blonde

Benjamin Noah Collins
-Eyes: Green
-Hair: Blonde

Laura Antonia Collins
-Hair: Brown

Alec Emilian Collins
-Hair: White

Where: Albany, New York

#26 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

It is 2 years later. I have finished college and moved in with my boyfriend. We have settled down into careers and my child has started school. Everett is a construction worker and I am a receptionist. I then find out I am pregnant with twins! We are having a boy and a girl, Charlie Julian who has black hair and grey eyes, like me and Rosalind Natalia who has black hair and amber eyes, like her father.

Violet Josephine Roberts (23)

Posted Image

Everett Eli Carter (23)

Posted Image

Nathaniel Clayton Roberts (6)

Posted Image

Charlie and Rosalind (nb)

Posted Image

#27 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

Round 1
My name is Hazel Prudence Evans. I have blue eyes, and blonde hair.

My boyfriend is called Cameron Matthew Hayes. He has hazel eyes, and blonde hair.

We're 16 years old, and have just started our junior year of high-school in Harrisburg, Pennysylvania.

Round 2
I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Cameron wants nothing to do with the baby.

My parents said they'll help me though.I have a little boy who has my blue eyes and both mine and Cameron's blonde hair. I named him Sebastian Heath Evans.

Round 3
Three years later, and I've finished my first year at college doing a degree in Accounting.
I've met a great guy named Everett Gideon Wright who has green eyes and blonde hair.
He's taking a degree in English Literature.

Round 4
It's two years later and I've moved in with Everett. He's working as a Journalist and I'm working as an Accountant.
I've discovered I'm pregnant, and we have faternal boy/girl twins.
We name them James Quentin Wright and Madeline Colette Wright.
They have green eyes and blonde hair.

The Evans/Wright Family

DM: Hazel Prudence Evans {21}

DF: Everett Gideon Wright {22}

DS: Sebastian Heath Evans {5}

DS/DD: James Quentin Eright & Madeline Colette Wright {0}

#28 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

My name is Poppy Rosamund Collins and I've just started my Junior year of High School in Albany, New York and have the rest of my life in front of me. I have a boyfriend whose name is Caspar Ethan Hayes. I have Hazel Eyes and "White" Hair while Ethan has Blue Eyes and Brown Hair.

Mid-way through the year I discover I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Caspar doesn't want anything to do with the baby, but I decide to keep it after my parents promise to help me while I'm at school. I give birth to a baby girl named Anastasia Rosamund Collins. She has her fathers Blue Eyesand my incredibly light "White" Hair.

It's three years later, and I have just finished my first year at college. I've met a new guy, Ethan Abel King, (Ironic Isn't it) and he loves spending time with Anastasia and I. We both study Engineering at the college, I major in Agricultural Engineering and he majors in Chemical Engineering. Ethan has Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair.

It's 2 years later and I've finished college and moved in with my boyfriend. We've both settled down into careers, and Anastasia, now 5, has started school when I find out I'm pregnant with twins! Ethan now works as a Firefighter and I work as an Accountant. Later that year I give birth to boy/girl twins we name Lyle Oliver King and Arrietty Matilda King. They both have Blue Eyes like Ethan, Lyle has Blonde Hair making him an exact replica of Ethan and Arrietty has my light "White" Hair, making her nearly identical to Anastasia.

#29 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

My name is Crimson Matilda Evans. I have grey eyes and blonde hair. I am a Junior in High School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My boyfriend is Carsten Daniel Bryant. He has brown eyes and white hair (it actually looks like a platinum blonde).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I discover that I'm pregnant! Unfortunately, Carsten doesn't want anything to do with the baby, but I decide to keep it after my parents promise to help me whilst I'm at school.

I give birth to a baby boy! I name him Benjamin Matthew Evans. He has brown eyes and white hair. He looks just like his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's three years later, and I have just finished my first year of college. I am majoring in Biology, and I hope to get in the Forensics field later on. I've met a new guy, and he loves spending time with me and my son. His name is Andrew Micah Wright. He has brown eyes and brown hair. Andy wants to get a Teaching degree. He thinks he wants to teach elementary school-aged children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2 years later. I've finished college and moved in with my boyfriend. We've both settled down into careers. Andy become a Journalist, and I became a Photographer. When my son started school, I found out I was pregnant with twins!

I give birth to twin girls! Andy and I name them Ella Maura and Ramona Auria Evans-Wright. Ella has her daddy's brown eyes, and my blonde hair. Ramona also has her daddy's brown eyes, but also has his brown hair.

The Evans-Wright Family

DGF: Crimson Matilda Evans {21}

DBF: Andrew Micah Wright {21}

DS: Benjamin Matthew Evans-Wright {5}

DD/DD: Ella Maura/Ramona Auria Evans-Wright {NB}

#30 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

{23} Jade Matilda Evans

green eyes; brown hair

{24} Everett Ethan King

blue eyes; blonde hair

{6} Olivia Jada

hazel eyes; brown hair

{0} Arthur Kieran / Henry Adrian

blue eyes; brown hair

It's two years later and Everett is working as a Journalist and I am finishing my last year of my Engineering Degree. Olivia is just about to start Kindergarten when we find out that I am pregnant with twins!

Our two beautiful baby boys are born in early May just after I complete my degree. We name the boys: Arthur Kieran and Henry Adrian King.

#31 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Violet Edith (Mitchell) Baker
Teacher

Christopher Aaron Russell
High School Boyfriend

Harvey Jonah Baker
Husband
Firefighter

Genevieve Eden (Mitchell) Baker
Daughter

Edmond Oliver Baker
Son
Twin to Eloise

Eloise Natalia Baker
Daughter
Twin to Edmond

#32 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Round 1

Hi! My name is Lavender Iris Mitchell, I have brown eyes and light brown hair. I live in Boston, Massachusetts and I am in junior year of high school. My boyfriend is called Caden Joshua Foster and he has green eyes and blonde hair.

Round 2

You soon discover you're pregnant! Unfortunately, Caden doesn't want anything to do with the baby, but you decide to keep it after your parents promise to help you whilst you are at school. You have a girl and you call her Charlotte Lavender Mitchell, and she has brown eyes and blonde hair. You adore her.

Round 3

It's three years later, and you have just finished your first year at college. You've met a new guy, and he loves spending time with you and your child. His name is Ethan Levi Wright and he has green eyes and black hair. You are doing a degree to teach Drama in a school, while he is doing a degree to teach Literature.

Round 4

It's 2 years later. You've finished college and moved in with Ethan. You've both settled down into careers, and managed to follow your ambitions as he is a journalist and you are a Drama teacher, and your child has started school when you find out you're pregnant with G/G twins! They are Celeste Flora Wright who has green eyes and light brown hair, and Claudia Hyacinth Wright who has brown eyes and black hair. You both love them to pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users