Photo

My new book needs names for everything! Please help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

I am writing a new book that needs a lot of names. For starters, I need a name for the book. It is about a young family in which the parents are dying after a car crash. They have been in the hospital for 3 months and are now ending their lives very soon. They have four kids, a 14 year old daughter, a 7 year old daughter, a 4 year old son, and a 3 month old daughter. The parents were employed as FBI agents and were in the middle of the mission when the car crash happened. Once the criminals found out who their kid were, they started going after them. This story is about courage, strength, and has a little love mixed in. Their is also a 14 year old boy who they meet along their way of running from he criminals. Here are the names I will be needing:

-Title for book

-FN, MN, and a LN for the 14 year old teen girl

Posted Image

-FN, MN, and the same last name for the 7 year old daughter

Posted Image

-FN, MN, and the same last name for the 4 year old son

Posted Image

-FN, MN, and the same last name for the 3 month old daughter

Posted Image

-FN, MN, and a last name for the 14 year old boy

Posted Image(him but a little younger than the pic, and I know it is David Archuleta but he fit the best)

#2 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

You know, the first name that popped into my head for the 14 year old girl was Jenna, but that's your name! :P

Anyways, here are some suggestions:

For the fourteen year old boy, I suggest black hair and green eyes. If he and the 14 yr old girl have a romance going on, I think it's a little weird that they would both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Just a thought.

I can picture a black haired, green eyed boy named:
Jase
Blake
Logan
Caleb
Palmer
Hunter

14 year old girl:
Aria
Josephine nn. Josie
Cassia (Cass-ee-uh)
Flora
Calla
Violet
Willow
Memphis
Calia - means "gold dust" in Italian

What ever name you choose for her, I feel like it should be a name you have never heard of as a name before or never considered, but is still cool. I am really digging Memphis, Flora, and Calia.

7 year old daughter:
Fiona (but not if you do Flora for the first girl)
Clara
Rose
Scarlett
Rayne
Ivy

I think the names for the rest of the children should be of a similar style to the first born's name. Not necessarily rhyming or anything like that, but if you do Memphis for the first girl, don't do Emily for the second girl, though you don't have to do another city.

Or maybe they can all be U.S. cities which have some kind of FBI significance, like they are a code of some sort to their children and they have to figure it out before they are killed by the people who held them captive! :D

Okay, that was completely off the topic of your story. lol

But, here are some city names:
Memphis (girl)
Denver (boy)
Raleigh (girl) (pro. Rah-lee)
Cheyenne (girl)

Or, if you don't want to do that :P :
Boy names:
Finley
Quinn
Cameron
Liam
Alex

Possible Last Names:
Lancaster
Shields
Kooser
LaRochelle
Hanson
Swotek
Carter
Jensen
Garvin
Julin
Pares
Heater
Wells

I hope this helps!

#3 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:38 PM

I really like the idea of the cities for the names and then they have to figure out the code. :P I love Memphis for the girl! I think that Cheyenne definetly fits the 7 year old and Raleigh fits the baby. For the little boy, I found some city names I like. What about these?:

Duncan
Hayden
Parker
Phoenix

I still really like Denver on him, I wanna hear what you think of these.

#4 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

Duncan
Hayden
Parker
Phoenix

I still really like Denver on him, I wanna hear what you think of these.

I'm not really a fan of Duncan, but I like Hayden and Parker, the only thing is, when I hear those names I don't think of a city rigth away. In fact, I can't even think of where those cities are! :P lol

Phoenix is nice, but I still really like Denver! :P

Denny is a cute nickname.

Do you know what you are thinking of for the 14 year old boy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users