• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

I need some help with some sibsets.

Scarlett and James Potter - they have one girl called Cassidy (her name is staying) then a brother a year younger who needs a name. They have a third child (a girl) several years later. She later has twin boys with someone else after James's death. They need to be unusal names but not too weird or wacky.

So i need:

boy names
girl names
twin boy names

Secondly, Rose and Scorpius Malfoy have two boys and a girl. Do you think Leo and Cyrus go together. And can you think of a girls name to go with Leo and Cyrus or other possiblities.

Thank you so much for helping me!

#2 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

Can anyone help me?

#3 Filly

Filly

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

Okay...how about:

Cassidy
Garrett
Sylvie
Deacon and Corbin

Leo and Cyrus are good, I like Leon and Cyrus better. For their sister, how about Janna? Arista? Arden? Petal?

#4 Guest_toribethh_*

Guest_toribethh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

I think that with Scorpius's kids you should keep firce names like Draco and Scorpius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users