Seeley Magnolia -

#2 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

Silas Alexander Grey  I love this combo as a whole. Silas is an outstanding name with strong southern roots. I'm partial to Alexander because I used it for my sons middle name. Grey is just one of those names I love on both genders. It sounds perfect. Again, I love the combo! 

Ian Farley Nms. I don't particularly like Ian, it sounds a little outdated and 90's-ish due to Beverley Hills 90210. I do not like Farley at all. Sounds unattractive for a handsome little boy. 

Stellan Avery John I'm starting to like the name Stellan. I do prefer Kellan a litle more. I like Avery on a girl rather a boy, and John sounds handsome with the combo as a whole. 

Nash Malcolm Words cannot fathom how much I adore Nash. Such a southern classic. Will age well and sounds like a handsome southern gentleman/cowboy. I'm not a fan of Malcolm. It feels like Nash and Malcolm are from 2 different realms. 

Harry Judson This combo is nms. Judson is a nice alternative to Hudson though. 

Finlay Edward Surprisingly, I really love this combo! I'm growing very fond of Finlay. Love it! 

Seeley Magnolia - Hmm. I'm on the fence about Seeley. I do see the appeal but I'm confused about it. Magnolia is a gem that's been forgotten. I love Magnolia and is one of my GP. Together, the combo is nice. 

#3 RMC9514

RMC9514

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

Silas Alexander Grey - Silas is nice, though I personally prefer Cyrus. I'm not big on double middle names, but the flow of this one is very good. Overall, it sounds very noble.

Ian Farley - I like Ian a lot; even though it's been fairly popular since the 80's, it doesn't sound tired or overused. Farley isn't my favorite. It's an okay combo.

Stellan Avery John - Stellan is handsome, but not really my style. I think just Stellan Avery would be better.

Nash Malcolm - I'm not a fan of most southern-sounding boy names, and Nash isn't an exception. The flow of this isn't the greatest with the two short A sounds.

Harry Judson - I don't like Harry. I know a lot of people do, but I just can't see the charm. The combo isn't the greatest. I think Henry Judson would improve it a little.

Finlay Edward - Finlay isn't great. Any "Fin" name has been sullied for me because of the popularity of Finn. I do have a small crush on Finnegan, but I'd never use it as a first name. The combo is pretty good overall, though.

Seeley Magnolia - I don't like Seeley. It seems a little cutesy to me, and I can't see it aging well. Celia or Cecilia would be much prettier. I do like Magnolia. It's one of the old-fashioned names that hasn't become overused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users