4 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

OK, I'm normally not too into "foreign" names except a select few Irish Names and French Girl Names. But I recently ended up making the Combo Jean-Paul Marcello for the game "15 Years" and its has really grown on me!!! I would never actually use it, but I LOVE IT!! Here is how to say Jean-Paul for anyone who may not know. Marcello is like Mar-sell-oh. What do you guys think? Thoughts?

I also like Kaiden Abel with the nickname Kabe! Also from "15 Years". Its another Guilty Pleasure like the previous one, but I really like it! :D I'm not usually into even the slightest "kre8tive" spellings or names that have the -aiden sound in them, but this one caught my eye!

Also, I've had these two in mind as a cute sibset for twin girls, Trinity Grace and Serenity Faith! Also Guilty Pleasures, but I'm in love with them! :P I do like "matchy" names but word names and common virtue names like above are NOT my thing usually! They just sound so cute to me this time though!

So in short:

Jean-Paul Marcello :wub:
Kaiden Abel ^_^
Trinity Grace and Serenity Faith :P

Thoughts? :)

#2 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Jean- Paul Marcello is very handsome. I like it a lot and the flow is great.

The first thing I though when I saw Kaiden Abel was Cain and Abel, so naturally that reference is a bit of a turn off to me. I just think each name would need to be paired with something else, then you wouldn't have that connection. While I usually don't like -ayden/aiden names, I have a soft spot for Caden (spelled this way) nn Cade.

Trinity Grace and Serenity Faith are too "virtue" for me haha. Not a fan of Trinity or Serenity, and though I do like Grace and Faith, especially as middle names

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

I really like Kaiden Abel, but as Rose said, the initials reaction is Cain and Abel, which has some bad connotations.

Jean-Paul Marcello I'm not much of a fan, nor Trinity or Serenity. Grace and Faith I like.

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

I thought the same thing about Kaiden Abel, which is why its just a guilty pleasure name and I wouldn't actually use it. :P

On any other combo I HATE Serenity and Trinity! But for some weird reason this twin sibset is really cute to me! :)

I honestly have no idea why I love Jean-Paul Marcello so much! But it is my absolute favorite at the moment!! :wub: If I thought my fiance would actually let me use it, I think I might have considered it!!

#5 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

I though the exact same thing about Kaiden Able!

Wondered if anyone else would pick up on it! ^_^

As for Serenity Faith and Trinity Grace, I'm with Rose on this one. Though I do prefer both Grace & Faith as first names.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: names, favorite, new, thoughts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users