48 replies to this topic

#21 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

My name is Tulia Agave Labarre. I am 18 years old and just graduated from High School to hopefully pursue a career as an artist. I have dark, brown, straight hair, finished with unusual black eyes. I am currently single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.
Four years have passed since I last saw you and I have now graduated from college and am working as an artist in a company that designs logos. And that isn’t all that has changed. I am now married to Arthur Hugo Studebaker. He is 24-just two years older than myself. Like me, he also has dark brown hair, which is straight also. Green eyes go well with his hair. While I am pursuing my career as an artist, he is fulfilling his as an architect We met in my second year of college, where he transferred there to study. It was kind of a whirlwind marriage, but how could I say no when he proposed to me out of the blue when we were watching TV? And to complement his proposal, we got married on a live TV show and then jetsetted off to Paris for our romantic honeymoon. On returning, we relocated to Nassau in New York, due to Arthur’s job.
One year passed before both of us realised were ready to have kids. We had the money coming in, so we thought, why not? Both of us agreed that it would be fun to keep the gender a surprise, but when our little one arrived, we named him Joseph Yannic Studebaker, born on the 1st of May. He looks more like Arthur than myself, little Joseph. With exactly the same hair colour and texture, you would think you were looking at the baby version of my husband. But in saying that, he has my unusual black eye colour.

#22 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:16 AM

My name is Elodie Grace Branam, I'm 19 years old college student. I have straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. My dream career is to be a Psychologist. When I'm not in college I'm living inTullahoma, Tennessee. I'm currently dating, right now it's not too serious but it has lots of potential.

----

Four years have passed, I've now 23, graduated college and still perusing my dream of being a Psychologist. I'm now married to an amazing guy, not the guy I was previously dating and his name is Henry Leopold Fischer and is 26. We met when I dropped my shopping and he kindly picked it up. He has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes. He is an amazing architect. He suddenly proposed to me, out of the blue, when we were watching tv. We married at my parents country lodge, and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We settled in Nassau, New York, we relocated due to his job.

----

Two years have passed since we married, and we finally felt ready for children. It didn't take long for us to conceive at all, I wanted a surprise but in the end we found out the gender. It was a little boy, woohoo. He was born on September 14th and we named him Noah David Fischer. He looks just like his daddy with his curly dark brown hair and blue eyes.

#23 Riley-Kate

Riley-Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Acting<br />Dancing<br />Singing<br />

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

My name is Hannah Melissa LaDuke. I am nineteen years old and in University at UCLA, studying to be a doctor. I have wavy blond hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating my boyfriend of three months. We've known each other for years, but we're not to serious about our relationship. Oh, and did I mention that I'm from Linden, California?

Four years have passed. I am 23 years old.
I am now a fully certified medical doctor! Another big change: I am now married! His name is Henry Sebastian Meyer, and we met at the library while I was studying for my MD exams. Did I mention he's 27? Henry has curly black hair and blue eyes. He is a screenwriter. Henry proposed at my favorite restaurant during what I thought was just a nice, casual dinner. We got married on a beach in Hawaii, and honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. After the honeymoon, we moved to Fresno, California, to start a completely new life together.

It has been one year since Henry and I married. We are now expecting twin girls! Originally, I wanted to be surprised at the gender, but Henry convinced me to find out early so we could pick the perfect names. Our girls were born on February 20th. We named them Anastasia Faith and Isabella Grace. They both have wavy black hair and blue eyes.

Henry Sebastian and Hannah Melissa (LaDuke) Meyer
Anastasia Faith and Isabella Grace Meyer

#24 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

My name is Alyssa Caroline Karst. I'm a 23 year old college student. I have blonde wavy hair and green eyes. My dream career is to be a police officer. I'm single and currently residing in Mansfield, Ohio.

Its been four years and many things have changed. During college I met a wonderful man by the name of Henry Frank Brooks age 27. He has a job as a screenwriter and is quite stunning with curly brown hair and blue eyes. I proposed to him on stage at a concert and we then had a secret wedding in a Las Vegas chapel. We went on a wondeful honeymoon to Milan, Italy and upon returning home we decided to settle down in Evansville, Indiana due to our jobs.

3 more years have passed and Henry and I learned we are expecting twins. We decided to keep the gender a surprise.
The twins arrived on July 8th, 2 girls names Savannah Grace and Gabriella Nevaeh. They both look just like mommy.

#25 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Hi guys! I am Eliza Audrey Crown! I live in Linden California. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and am preparing for college. I want to be come a police officer. Right now I am in a serious relationship.

Four years have passed and I turned from Eliza Crown to Eliza Lane. I got married To Henry Oscar Lane. He's an architect. We met at the library while I was studying for a test. He's 27 and has curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He proposed to me at my parent's house. We had a beautiful wedding on a beach in Hawaii. We had a unforgettable honeymoon in Milan Italy. We are going to start out fresh in Newington Conneticut.

A year has passed and Henry and I think we are stable enough to start a family. We conceived almost right away! We decided to find out the gender and it is a boy! We decided to name him Hudson Louis Lane! He is adorable! He looks exactly like his daddy! He was born on Februrary 1st!

#26 Primrose

Primrose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Acting<br />Singing <br />Dancing<br />Reading

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

My name is Dahlia Roxanne Bonaparte. I have black wavy hair and green eyes. I graduated college and I'm now working in a small psychology practice. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and six months soon after graduating because he was moving to Iceland.

But I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Leo Asher Wagner. He is 23 years old. We met at a bar where I was celebrating my best friend's bachlorette party. He also has black wavy hair and he had grey eyes. He is a successful Screenwriter and has written a few indie movies and a soon to be blockbuster adaptation of the book, Gone by Michael Grant.
We were at a concert for my favorite band, Shinedown when Leo got up on stage and asked if I would marry him! Of course I said yes and six months later we were married in a beautiful ceremony in his parent's backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and than returned to our new home in Pocatello, Idaho.

Leo and I decide that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away!
We decide to leave the gender of the baby a surprise until he or she arrives! On May 8th, we welcomed a little boy who we named Levi Sebastian! He looks just like his daddy with lots of black wavy hair and beautiful grey eyes.

#27 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

The Krause Family

Alyssa "Ally" Grace Upson
25 Years Old and working as an Artist
Straight Dark Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Married and living in Fresno, California

Leo Dexter Krause
26 Years Old and working as an Architect
Straight Blond Hair and Green Eyes
Met at University, proposed at the Park, married in Hawaii, honeymooned in Ireland

Wyatt Simon Krause
0 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

Jasper Philip Krause
0 Years Old
Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#28 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hi! My name is Ayanna Caroline Glickman but my friends and family call me Anna. I am 21 years old and attend University here in Tullahoma Tennessee, where I am studying art. I have straight red hair and green eyes exactly like my mom. At the moment I am casually dating, cause I want to focus more on studying.

It has been four years, and I am now an artist, I graduated from Uni not too long ago. I am no longer dating my old boyfriend anymore, I am now married! I am now Mrs Zedler. I met my husband, Henry Duke Zedler, when he transferred to my Uni a few years back. He is 23, and has straight red hair just like me! Although his eyes are as blue as the sea. He's an architect, that's where we met, in graphical drawing class. I proposed to him one night after cooking dinner, and of course he said yes, but he was a little surprised because he'd been planning to ask me! We got married in the local church, an honeymooned in Paris, France. It was great, and we ended up staying for another week. After the honeymoon we had to relocate to Evansville, Indiana due to my job.

It has been two years since I married Henry, and life is great! About a month after the honeymoon, with money coming in from all angles, Henry and I decided we were ready to start a family. It didn't take us long to conceive, and we both wanted to find out the gender. We were shocked when the scan revealed twin girls, but overjoyed at the same time. On the 28th July our beautiful princesses Anastasia Bliss and Aurora Destiny entered the world. Of course they both have the most shocking red hair, but they inherited my green eyes. Stasi and Rory are now 1 year old, and Henry and I are loving having them.

The Zedlers:
Ayanna Caroline [27]
Henry Duke [25]
Anastasia Bliss [1]
Aurora Destiny [1]

#29 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

One year after moving to Fresno, Leo and I start trying for a baby after deciding we are ready. Almost instanly I am taking a pregnancy test and it is positive! Together we decide to find out what our little baby will be and are shocked to discover we are having twins, a boy and a girl! Strangely enough neither Leo nor I are nervous at all; we are just excited to meet our twins! Seven months later in the middle of the hottest July on record I give birth to Savannah Eden and Lucas Jacob Kellerman at 4:54 and 4:58 a.m. on the 1st of July. They both have wavy blonde hair and green eyes. Spitting images of their beautiful daddy.

Leo & Camellia Kellerman
with
Savannah and Lucas

#30 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

LN: Wolf
DH: Kaiden Levi
DW: Camellia Grace "Kami"
DS: Jasper Lucas born May 1st and looks just like Kaiden

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11925600-young-couple.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-2303886-sister-siblings.php

#31 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Samantha Grace Klein
(nee Caufield)
28 Years Old and works as a Police Officer
Straight Light Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Born in Hickory, North Carolina

Henry Sullivan Klein
30 Years old and works as a Fire-Fighter
Curly Red Hair and Green Eyes
Born in Düsseldorf, Germany

Met at the Dry Cleaners
Proposed at a Concert
Married at Her Parents Country Lodge
Honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain
Settled Down in Pocatello, Idaho

Cassandra Faith Klein
0 Years Old and Gender was a Suprise
Curly Red Hair and Green Eyes
Born on May 28th

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Klein Family
Sammie and Harry
Cassie

#32 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

My Name is Acacia Adalaide Branham, my friends and family call me Cassie though. I'm twenty one and go to a local college. My hair is light brown and my eyes are brown. My dream is to be a teacher in Tullahoma, Tenessee. I'm in a relationship with a great guy, can't tell if he will propose, or dump!

I am now married to the best guy ever! Henry Atticus Jaeger! He is one year younger than me, he's twenty three. He transferred to my college when he was a junior. His hair is straight and rich black and match his eyes perfectly which are blue. He's a fire-fighter at station 3 here in Tullahoma. He proposed to me at the park where we were feeding the pigeons. We got married at our church and took a honeymoon to London. We moved to Fresco, California to make a new start.

Two years have passed and I'm pregnant!! We found out that we're having a girl! Arabella Answer Jaeger arrived December 28! She looks just like me!

Henry, Cassie and Bella Jaeger

#33 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Eliza Grace McKillip
--26 years old
--Straight, blonde hair
--Green eyes
--Doctor
--From Tullahoma, Tennessee

DH: Thaddeus Kingston Parker "Thadd"
--27 years old
--wavy, dark brown hair
--grey eyes
--Living in Fresno, California
--Firefighter

After 1 year, you find out that you're expecting twin girls!

DD/DD: Aurora Nevaeh & Savannah Grace
--Rory: straight, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Savannah: wavy, blonde hair and grey eyes
--Born December 28th

#34 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

My name is April Melissa Seyler, I am 20 years old and in college. I have black & wavy hair and blue eyes. My dream is to become a teacher. I am single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.

Four years have passed, I am 24 years old now and a teacher. I am married to Henry Lennon Brinker who is 22 years old. We met at the dry cleaners. He has straight, red hair and brown eyes. He is an architect and proposed to me at my parents house. We got married in his parent's backyard and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We move to Newington, Connecticut to start fresh.

One year has passed and we decided to start a family. We got pregnant and decided to find out the sex. We found out we were having a boy! Our son's name is Noah Fynn Brinker. He looks just like his dad with straight red hair and brown eyes. Noah was born on May 20th.

#35 cleo

cleo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, drawing, playing computer games, photography and going on baby name genie

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

hi its kalina grace ackerman. its been a year since i last saw you.
10 months ago i fell pregnant. me and levi was so excited about finally having a baby. last month on the 20th of december i gave birth to my son. we called him
lucas alexander.
he has red hair like me but its straight like his dads he also has levi blue eyes.
over this month it has been hard but we wouldnt change a thing about it.

lucas

#36 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

Hi,I'm Aven Cassandra Rachel. Yes, my last name really is Rachel,cool isn't it. Well anyway I'm 23 and in college.I live in Tullahoma,Tennessee.My dream is to become a lawyer. I have straight naturally dark hair which I've dyed red and my eyes are blue. Currently I'm single,well it's confusing.I'm casually dating

Well 4 years have passed since you last saw me. I'm 27 now and am working at a small law firm as a criminal justice lawyer. I am now married! DH's name is Caleb Asher Braun. He's also 27.He has wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. We met at the library.We both reached for the same book...*sigh* lol So we got to talking and I found out he's an architect and actually had helped design my firm's building! After several months of dating,he popped the question at my parents house and I (of course) said yes(: A few months later,we wed in a small ceremony in his parents backyard. We honeymooned in gorgeous Dublin,Ireland(not that we saw much of it lol). After Caleb and mine's return from the land o'the Irish, we settled down in Ripley, Mississippi – we relocate because of an ill family member.

Another year has passed since you last saw us. During that time,Caleb and I decided that we are financially stable enough to raise a family and start trying for a baby. We don’t have much trouble and conceive almost right away! We decide to keep the gender of the baby(s) a surprise. Nine months later our adorable twin daughters were born! DD # 1 was named Savannah Grace and DD #2 was named Susannah Faith. They have wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes( a mix of me and Caleb).They were born in the wonderful month of May.To be exact May 14th.
Caleb and Aven Braun w/ Annie and Susie

#37 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

ME: Alyssa Grace Roye (27)
DH: Levi Asher Klein (27)

DS: Lucas Joel Klein (nb)

Luke looks just like daddy, he was born on September 1st!

#38 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

Linnea Audrey Wightman-Meyer

I'm a 26 year old mother of one, born in Corpus Christi, Texas. I am a lawyer closely working with the NYPD's Special Victims Division in New York City.
I have been married for three year to the love of my life, Henry Roman Meyer, a 28 year old Architect whom I met in a bar five years ago.
After our relocation to Nassau, New York three years ago, we decided that we were finally financially stable enough to start a family. We began trying for a baby and conceived our first within two months. Unlike my mother, I decided I wanted to find out the gender, so we could better prepare for the baby's arrival. At our 20 week scan, we were told we would be having a girl! 3 months later, on May 20th, we welcomed Scarlett Grace in to our little family. She was the spitting image of her father with her blonde, straight hair and hazel eyes.

#39 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

My name is Poppy Caroline Vogel. I'm a 27 year old First Grade Teacher. I am married to the most amazing man named Gideon Hugo. Gideon and I decided that we wanted to try for a baby and we got pregnant almost immediately! We decided to keep the gender a surprise and so on February 11th, we were blessed with our beautiful little boy! Gideon and I decided on Griffin Moritz, his middle name after Gideon's father Morrie. He was the perfect little combination of us with my blue eyes and his father's wavy black hair.

#40 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

{28} Rose Adelaide Towell

~surgical resident

~wavy, light brown hair

~blue eyes

~married

{31} Theodore Luca Eisenhower

~firefighter

~straight, dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

~married

{0} Noah Julian Eisenhower

~dark brown hair

~hazel eyes

Rose & Theo

~met: at the dry cleaner's

~engaged: I proposed on stage at a concert

~married: at my parent's country lodge

~honeymoon: London, England

~settled down: in Newington, Connecticut

Three years after the wedding, Theo and I decide we want to start a family. We don't have any trouble conceiving and within a month we find out we are pregnant with a baby boy. Noah Julian arrives on July 1st with a head full of dark brown hair and curious hazel eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users