2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

I need some help naming some characters. I have one girl and 2 boys. Unfortunately, I have very vague descriptions for them.

The girl, my MC, I already have some ideas. They are short and mostly A names. I have Leta, Avia, Aviva and Avra. She has curly, mahogany-colored hair, grey-green eyes and light skin. She is resourceful and determined. And she is super fast. She has two younger brothers. One of them is named Jax, I don't know which one.

The oldest brother is chose to believe what the villain had told him. He chose power over family. He is a womanizer and egotistical and hotheaded. He is known to be capricious and a bit cruel. I picture him as a brunette.

The younger brother is down-to-earth. He didn't believe the lies and didn't chose power. He actually settled down and began a family. His is patient and wise. I see him as a blonde.

The villain I have very little on. Just the like the MC, he is very fast. He obtain his current power through theft and trickery. He is level-headed, seemingly easygoing and cunning. I don't see him as hotheaded as the older brother. He is pretty mellow. It's a bit hard to explain. He is often collected and composed. He isn't easily riled. Has a bit of mischievous streak. I don't have physical description of him. For some reason I want him to be a strawberry blonde/light brown. Possibly because I don't want to that "typical" bad guy dark hair.

Please and thank you!

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

I kind of like the idea of Jax for the younger brother. Or maybe Ajax?

MC:
Asha (Asia)
Arden
Artha
Arava
Avada/Aveda
Avis/Avys
Avney/Abney
Avyce
Avyra
Mab

Older brother/Villan:
Ezar
Izaac
Nizair
Zabien
Zade
Zayn
Calex 'Cal'
Dexter
Devlin
Evero
Percival
Alvero
Calder/Calderon
Eroll
Eros
Arrow
Herow/Hiero
Theron

#3 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

I like Aiva for the MC or maybe Adelaide, Adelei, or Aura.

I could see Jax being either brother, but don't do Ajax because if your readers are like me they're going to think about the cleaning product.

Some other brother name options might be...
Elijah
Westley
Ryder
Zane
Alyec
Aiden
Liam
Colton

As for the villain...
Dexter
Felix
Dash