• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Elle W

Elle W

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Art History, Astrology, Baby Names!, Board Games, Books, CAD, Cheerleading, Cooking, Etymology, Extreme Sports, Family, Fashion, Friends, Linguistics, Marketing, Native Americans, Philosophy, Psychology, SEO, Web Development &amp; Design, Writing

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

Are you doing okay keeping her/him/whatever gender that bunny is inside and not leaving any more 'presents' around? Getting enough exercise etc? :)

#22 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:19 AM

Are you doing okay keeping her/him/whatever gender that bunny is inside and not leaving any more 'presents' around? Getting enough exercise etc? :P

Haha, Elle, the bunny is a He :P

And yes, he's definitely getting enough exercise! I'm not keeping him in a cage at all :P
I meant to buy a bigger one, but I haven't had the opportunity & the money, so he was being kept in his pen/fence, which worked as a closed space instead of the cage. But he learned how to jump out of it, so I had to cut a door for it.

Basically, he is in my room where he is free to go anywhere, but he's not allowed outside.
He seemed to be doing fine, using the litter box in the pen and another one by the window, a corner he had chosen himself. Things were clean.
But... well, naturally people come and go from my room, and as soon as he understood there was a whole world outside... he's forever trying to escape :o
And he started peeing right at the door. Which gets messy.
Now, I think it could be either
1) Him discovering a new territory (the outside of the room) and marking it as his.
2) Him being cheeky because I'm not allowing him out.
3) The hormones.

I've cleaned the whole room with vinegar to get rid of the odors, and it seems to get better.
Anyways, I'm gonna have to get a cage sooner or later, but I'm not planning to keeping Dante locked in.
He's taken over my ottoman already :) And he claimed my bed, too ;)
I don't know how to stop him from jumping on it.. ;)

#23 Christina=)

Christina=)

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Swimming<br />Working<br />Being with my husband <br />Church<br />GOD

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

I have a Lion Head bunny and his name is Leo lol (Leo the Lion). I thought it was cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users