#1 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hey everyone. :wub:

I currently have Pacey at #4 on my list as Pacey William Jack, which I love, BUT I would like to get the honoring name in #5 (Magnus Edward Finn) up into Pacey's name...

Pacey Edward Jack

How does that sound? I don't think I love the flow more than Pacey William Jack but I really like having honoring names further up my list. And the flow isn't too bad. (:

And the problem is that that leaves Magnus out in the cold, because I'm not crazy over Magnus William Finn. So, I'm also looking for a first middle for Magnus. I could steal Howard from Lane's full name (Lane Arrow Howard), so I'd have:

Magnus Howard Finn

Which doesn't sound too bad and kind of matches Pacey's combo. But then Lane Arrow needs a second middle name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...here's my current whole list of boys in case you got lost. ;)

Leonidas Micah Ray
Odin Timothy Keats
Castiel Robin Scott
Pacey William Jack
Magnus Edward Finn
Lane Arrow Howard

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

I like Pacey Edward Jack very much so! :) William and Edward have the same two syllable with the first stressed when I say them out loud so I wouldn't say the flow is real off by any means, tbh. (unless you say William as 3 syllables? It goes both ways). Random thought though, I feel as if Pacey sounds a little S heavy with your surname? Its still there with his too but idk. That will again depend on what you decide for surnames ;)

Magnus Howard Finn does sound amazing! But ahh its a vicious cycle!! ;) Would Lane William Arrow be alright? Complete the circle lol?

Lane Arrow Calder
Lane Arrow Gregory
Lane Arrow Isaac
Lane Arrow Noah
Lane Arrow Elijah
Lane Arrow Bailey
Lane Arrow Mason
Lane Arrow Lochlan

Also, I love the fact that if you ever used Lane Arrow ____ then our kiddo's would have a link between their names! :D Arrow and Archer.. tehehe! :P Idk, random thought. And I think the idea of us having matching names is a riot. LOL. Guess it all depends on how many boys the two of you have ;)

#3 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

I like Pacey Edward Jack very much so! :) William and Edward have the same two syllable with the first stressed when I say them out loud so I wouldn't say the flow is real off by any means, tbh. (unless you say William as 3 syllables? It goes both ways). Random thought though, I feel as if Pacey sounds a little S heavy with your surname? Its still there with his too but idk. That will again depend on what you decide for surnames ;)

Magnus Howard Finn does sound amazing! But ahh its a vicious cycle!! ;) Would Lane William Arrow be alright? Complete the circle lol?

Lane Arrow Calder
Lane Arrow Gregory
Lane Arrow Isaac
Lane Arrow Noah
Lane Arrow Elijah
Lane Arrow Bailey
Lane Arrow Mason
Lane Arrow Lochlan

Also, I love the fact that if you ever used Lane Arrow ____ then our kiddo's would have a link between their names! :D Arrow and Archer.. tehehe! :P Idk, random thought. And I think the idea of us having matching names is a riot. LOL. Guess it all depends on how many boys the two of you have ;)

Yeah there is no way in heck we're having six boys. Tim would probably cry. ;)
I do like Lane William Arrow!
& Lane Arrow Noah is SUPER cute, I've always loved Noah.

It WOULD be super cute if they matched. ;)

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah there is no way in heck we're having six boys. Tim would probably cry. ;)
I do like Lane William Arrow!
& Lane Arrow Noah is SUPER cute, I've always loved Noah.

It WOULD be super cute if they matched. ;)

Ahaha just watch it happen ;) lol!!

Oh tough decisions, both William and Noah are so handsome <3 I was thinking about Archer Noah not long ago haha!

Ah man :wub: Also, the other day I took a while to get home and when I came home Mike was reading my What To Expect: First Year book :P It was adorable :rolleyes:

#5 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Ahaha just watch it happen ;) lol!!

Oh tough decisions, both William and Noah are so handsome <3 I was thinking about Archer Noah not long ago haha!

Ah man :wub: Also, the other day I took a while to get home and when I came home Mike was reading my What To Expect: First Year book :P It was adorable :rolleyes:

Ahh! Does he know it's from me? :D

Tim liked Lane William Arrow, so that's what we're sticking with. :wub:
  • Remy Hadley likes this

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pacey Edward Jack. I don't mind Magnus Howard Finn. I'm not a fan of Howard.

Lane William Arrow was my first thought :) It's very nice!

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Ahh! Does he know it's from me? :D

Tim liked Lane William Arrow, so that's what we're sticking with. :wub:

He sure does! :P

But aww glad that was an easy decision! And glad the circle stopped itself there ;)

#8 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

It's nice but of course it makes me want to name hunt more... ;)

Nymbler and Nameberry here I come!
Unless Yas wants to step in and give me one of her SUPER long lists of suggestions that always have awesome names!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users