#141 NavyWife24

NavyWife24

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

Benjamin Alexander

I'm having twin girls. They can have any kind of name as long as its not to crazy or out there. But their first names have two be two names made into one. Ex: Lila-Mae or Anne-Marie.

#142 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Tessa-Mae Evangeline and Laura-Beth Emmeline

I am expecting a little girl, I want her to have a name that starts with R and ends in N. I want the mn to be a one syllable nickname

#143 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

Rhiannon Cate.

I'm expecting my second daughter. I already have Jennifer "JJ" Joy {6}. I want my second to have the initials LE; she'll go by Ellie. Her first name should be the same style as Jennifer. Slightly outdated, but still common. Her middle name should be short and sweet.

#144 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Lauren Ellea

I'm having triplets, two boys and a girl. The Boy #1's first name sound be two syllables and start with -M while his middle name must be at least three syllables. Boy #2's first name must start D but can't end in -S, -L or -N and his middle name should be one syllable. Baby Girls first name should have -Elle somewhere in it and her middle can be anything but a filler name, Ex: No Ann/Anna, Marie, Nicole, Grace and so on.

#145 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Lauren Ellea

I'm having triplets, two boys and a girl. The Boy #1's first name sound be two syllables and start with -M while his middle name must be at least three syllables. Boy #2's first name must start D but can't end in -S, -L or -N and his middle name should be one syllable. Baby Girls first name should have -Elle somewhere in it and her middle can be anything but a filler name, Ex: No Ann/Anna, Marie, Nicole, Grace and so on.

Martin Nicholas, Derek Scott, Gabrielle Bailey

I'm having a baby boy. His first name should start with -S and his middle name must mean "Fire".

#146 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Sawyer Aiden.

I'm expecting my first child, a little girl. Her name should be musical but not an overused musical names and her middle names should have one that starts with an E and is three syllables or more, the second one should come from a piece of Classical literature.

#147 NavyWife24

NavyWife24

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Carol Esmeralda Jane

(Carol like a Christmas Carol. And Jane from Jane Eyre)

I'm having a twins, a boy and girl. I want their first names to be classical, but the boy's must start with -U and the girl's must start with -Z. Their middle names must be a trendy name, but nothing crazy or made up.

#148 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Uriah Bentley & Zoe Madison

I am expecting a baby girl. I would like her name to be two syllables and trendy. Her middle name should be three syllables and girly.

#149 Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*

Guest_Rainbow-Eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Kylie Isabella

I'm having twins, two boys. I want them to have biblical first names but Boy #1's first name should start with -J and Boy #2's first name should start with -E. Boy #1's middle name should be from the Top 10 list of 1900 and Boy #2's middle name should be from the Top 20 list of 1930.

#150 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Jude Thomas & Eli Robert.

I'm expecting a little girl, and already have a daughter at home, Audrey Sinead {6}. I want my second daughter to have a popular K name, but written with a "C" instead. Something traditional and classy. Her middle name should be slightly uncommon but not too awkward. Preferably starting with an S, E or J.

#151 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

Caren Jezebel

---

I'm expecting a little boy, baby brother to Scarlett Ivy, Hunter Mason, Charlotte Amelia and Logan Parker. I want a na,e to match his siblings.

#152 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Finley Carter.

I'm expecting a little boy. I have 3 sons from a previous relationship, Rowan Christopher {15}, Henry Joseph {11} and Micah Thomas {8}. My husband also has children from his former marriage, Diana Scarlett {19} and Evan Graham {17}. I want my son to have a name that fits in with all 5 of his siblings. Something short and popular, maybe a biblical name. For his middle name, I want something longer and traditional. Maybe old fashioned, but not stuffy. Something from the 30's or 50's.

#153 meg

meg

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

Daniel Edward

I am expecting a girl. She will be my 4th girl. Siblings are Ava Kathryn Laine, Jemima Harriet Claire, Ella Miriam Rose. I would like her name to fit in with her sisters, I don't want any of her names to start with the same letter as any of her sisters names

#154 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

Sophia Delilah Grace.

I have 2 children, Noah Deacon {12} and Faith Juliet {8}. I'm now expecting my second girl. I want her first name to be short, southern and fresh, with no option of a nickname. It shouldn't be unique or too quirky and if possible a biblical name. For her middle name, I want something less common... very pretty and feminine.

#155 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

Hope Mirabelle

~~~~~~

I'm expecting a little boy and a little girl, I've recently remarried so my babies siblings will be Scarlett Ivy [7], Hunter Mason [6], Charlotte Amelia [4], Logan Parker [4] and Finley Carter [2] from my first marriage. As well as my husbands kids from his previous relationship. Arabella Rose [3] and Elizabeth Grace [3] We want our babies names to go along with all of their siblings.

#156 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Violet Mae & Tatum Garrett.

I'm expecting my third girl. I already have Noah Deacon {15}, Faith Juliet {11} and Hope Mirabelle {3}. I want my little to have a strong first name, something short with no nickname like Faith, Hope and Noah. Preferably something with a Southern element to it. Something traditional though! Her middle name should be more "unique". Something feminine and not completely unheard of.

#157 OliviaTaylor

OliviaTaylor

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, in case you haven't noticed that yet.<br />Animals and nature are a huge passion for me.<br />Children bring out the best in this world.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Amity Cadence

We are having our first son! Our first child, a daughter (after lots of research and trials and errors) is named Fiona Ione. Just like our first experiance in looking for names, we are at a standstill. I love Mylo, but my husband doesn't think it's strong enough. Can you find an endearing name that also has some strength? It should go well with Fiona, but not start with an F.

#158 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Michelangelo William.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm expecting triplet boys, I have five kids, Scarlett Ivy [11], Hunter Mason [10], Charlotte Amelia [8], Logan Parker [8] and Finley Carter [6] from my first marriage. My husband has a set of twins from a previous relationship. Arabella Rose [7] and Elizabeth Grace [7]. We have twins together, Violet Mae [4] and Tatum Garrett [4]. We want our babies names to go along with all of their siblings.

#159 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Carson Jacob, Dexter Gavin, and Tristan Casper

I am expecting twins, a boy and a girl, and I would like for the names to mean a phrase with the first name meaning the first word of the phrase and the middle name meaning the second word. For example, Kari(pure) and Frieda(joy) form pure joy.

#160 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

Celeste Aria & Asher William
(Heavenly song & Happy desire)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm expecting a little boy. I want his first name to begin with H and to be underused. His middle name should be either Robert or Leonard or something similar to honor my father.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users