Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Round 1: http://www.babynameg...=0

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as (roll the dice):

1) A designer (clothing, interior, landscape, etc. your choice)
2) A kindergarten teacher's assistant
3) A nurse at a local clinic
4) A waitress at a local restaurant
5) A journalist for the local newspaper
6) Your choice of the above

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he/she nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is:

FN: http://nameberry.com...-You-Might-Love
MN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys
LN: http://names.mongaba...on_surnames.htm

Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right.

Your three-year-old is the ring bearer/flower girl at your wedding.

You honeymoon in (roll the dice):

1) Your choice
2) A resort on the east coast of the U.S.
3) The Caribbean Islands
4) A European country (your choice)
5) A quaint cabin with African wildlife nearby
6) Your choice

Pictures and stories are welcome!

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Two years have passed, and I am doing quite well as a single, 23 year old mother and Elijah is a happy and healthy two year old! There's a teenage girl next door to us that babysits Elijah while I'm at work. I have gotten a wonderful job as a Nurse at the local clinic!

One Saturday morning while I'm off from work, I brought Elijah to a coffee shop down the street from where we live. While I drank my morning cappuccino and he nibbled on a muffin, a man about my age, I'd guess about 24, sat down next to me. His introduced himself as,
Nathaniel Magnus Hayes.
Posted Image

Over the next year, we grow much closer and Magnus became like a father to Elijah, and when he asked me to marry him, I didn't hesitate to say yes! It may have only been a year, but it feels as if we've loved each other for much longer and I'm excited to finally get things right.
Posted Image

Three year old Elijah is our ring bearer at the wedding!
Posted Image

We decide to have our honeymoon in Perth, Australia!! It was wonderful and Elijah LOVED the ocean and wildlife!!

#3 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

ME: Anna Imogen Moore
HIM: Rhett Bailey Turner

DS: Ryan James (3)

I am now working as a top interior designer for exclusive clientele.
Coffee Shop Guy: Cole Riley Walker
We honeymoon to: DisneyWorld

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

ME: Alexa Josephine (Parker) Alvarez (24)
*working as a waitress
DH: Christian Edward Alvarez (25)

DD: Lily Jade (3)

*Honeymoon in a resort on the Eastern Coast of the US

Christian and Alexa Alvarez; Lily

#5 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a journalist for the local newspaper.
One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age sits down next to you. His name is:

Lucas Sawyer Reed "Luke"
Posted Image
Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right.
Your three-year-old is the ring bearer at your wedding.
Posted Image
You honeymoon in The Caribbean Islands.
Posted Image

Lucas Sawyer Reed [25]
Aurora Josephine Reed [25]
DS: Benjamin Cole [3]

Luke & Rory Reed + Benjamin

#6 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

[24] Anna Phoebe {Montgomery} Holloway

[3] DS Logan James {Johnson} Montgomery

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits Logan when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a journalist for the local newspaper.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring Logan to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age sits down next to you.

[24] DH Christian Jude Holloway

Over the next year, you two grow closer and Chris becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for ever and you're excited to finally get things right.

Logan is the ring bearer at your wedding.
You honeymoon in a resort on the east coast of the U.S.

Ex - [26] Chase Radley Johnson

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

Azalea *Lea* Pearl Lopez (nee Jackson) {24} - Works as a nurse at the local clinic

Nathanial *Nate* Oskar Lopez {25}

Anthony James Jackson-Lewis {3}

Lea and Nate Lopez with Anthony

(The honeymoon is spent in Lisbon, Portugal)

Ransom Jeter Lewis {256} - Father of Anthony

#8 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Two years have passed, and I'm doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits Sam while I'm at work. I've got a wonderful job as a nurse at the local clinic. One Saturday morning while I'm off from work, I brought Sam to a coffee shop down the street from where we live. While I drink my morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about my age (let's say 24) sits down next to me. His name is Spencer Loch Wallace.
Over the next year, we grew closer and he becomes like a father to Sam, and when he asked me to marry him, I didn't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if weve loved each other for years and I'm excited to finally get things right. Sam is our ring bearer, let me tell you, he was adorable in his little tux. We honeymooned at a resort near Myrtle Beach. Spencer and Sam had a great time playing on the beach.

The Wallace Family

DH: Spencer Loch
DW: Alexa Pearl
DS:Samuel Tate

#9 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

[24]Adelaide Florence [Taylor] Campbell
-nurse at a local clinic

Significant Other:
[26] Ryder Beckett Evans
[25] Lucas Holden Campbell

-honeymoon in the Caribbean Islands

Daughter:
[3] Natalie Brooke

#10 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Ava Frances Williams *24* (kindergarten teacher's assistant)
Marcus Holden Bryant *25*

Honeymoon: Hawaii

DS: Joshua Grant Williams *3*

Shane Beckett Campbell *25* (Josh's father)

#11 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

DW: Anna Edith Berg (Nurse, 24)
DH: Plato Caspar Harris (25)

DS: Ryan Neil Berg (3)

*Honeymoon in Caribbean Islands
*Ryan's dad: Lazaro Radley Pennington

#12 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

DH: Spencer Tristan Jones (25)
Me: Arianna Phoebe Jones (24)
DD: Lily Claire Jones (3)

Posted Image
Posted Image
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Work as a Kindergarten Teacher's Assistant
Honeymooned in a resort on the east coast of the US
Spencer Adopted Lily

#13 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a kindergarten teacher's assistant.
One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is: Alexander Holden Parker
You honeymoon in Hawaii.

#14 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as nurse at a local clinic.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he/she nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is:
Patrick Riley Burns[24]

Your three-year-old is the ring bearer/flower girl at your wedding.

You honeymoon in The Caribbean Islands
Patrick[25] & Avery[24] Burns w/ Leah Wren[3]

#15 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hello, my name is ...

Ariel Margaret Jennings [24]

On my twenty-first birthday, I had a one night stand with, Chase Beckett Snyder

About a month later I discovered that I was pregnant. I called Chase to tell him the news and he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I thought about abortion or adoption, but neither seemed the right choice for me. I decided that I would raise the baby on my own.

Almost 8 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy!

Samuel Blue Jennings [3]

Two years later, things are going great. I babysit for a teen mom who lives next door and write for the local newspaper. One day while me and Sammy are hanging out at a local coffee shop, I meet a nice guy...

Thomas Milo Fuller [25]

We start dating and over the next year we continue to grow closer. He loves Sammy as a son and wants to be a family. When he asks me to marry him, I don't hesitate to say yes. Sammy is the ring bearer at our wedding.

For our honeymoon, we decide to take Sammy to Disney Land.

#16 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a waitress at a local restaurant.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is:

Nathaniel Chance Burke

You honeymoon in :

Scotland

~~

(25) Nate

(24) Anais

(3) Ryan

#17 Kika

Kika

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

[24] Anastasia Eudora {Rodriguez} Fuller

[3] Ella Blue Rodriguez

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits Ella when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a nurse at a local clinic

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring Ella to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age sits down next to you.

[24] Nikolai Orlando Fuller

Over the next year, you two grow closer and Nik becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for ever and you're excited to finally get things right.

Ella is the ring bearer at your wedding.
You honeymoon is in a quaint cabin with African wildlife nearby

Ex - [26] Zane King Adams

#18 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

DW: Azalea Rosamund Collins
Posted Image
Him: Christian Sebastian Butler
Posted Image

DD: Elizabeth Brooke 'Bess' (4)
Posted Image

My Job: A Journalist for the local paper
Honeymoon: Italy!

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Avery Helen Maxwell (24)

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

Finn Autry Harvey (26)

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby girl!

Hailey Gwen Maxwell (3)

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a nurse at a local clinic.

Marcus Cato White (25)

Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right. Your three-year-old is the ring bearer/flower girl at your wedding. You honeymoon in Venice, Italy.

#20 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

The Stuart Family

[25] Colin Jasper
[24] Avalon Matilda
[3] Olivia True

Avalon had a great job as a nurse, and then she met Colin Stuart. They fell in love, got married, and honeymooned in Spain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users