17 replies to this topic

#1 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Just follow the instructions. This CAF was birthed from one of my creative writing assignments. It's a little dark and different from most CAFs, but it does have a happy ending. ;)

a terrible, tragic, happy ending CAF, pt 1

Your name is (see below) and you are (see below) years old. You were on spring break in (see below) with some of your best college friends: (see below), (see below), and (see below), along with several guys you knew quite well.

Names: FN MN LN

Spring Break Location: {you choose one: (Aspen, Colorado), (Arcadia National Park, Maine), (Adirondacks, NY), (Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming)}

Friends:

1st friend - FN LN

2nd friend - FN LN

3rd friend - FN LN

You guys had a great time. You went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with your friends you had a blast. You rented a boat and go around the lake, and you even went zip-lining. You climbed trees as if you were just a little kid again, too, and you tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

#2 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

My name is Evelyn Snow Archer and I am 16 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of my best college friends: Helen Irish, December Lambert and Roseline Briar "Rose", along with several guys I knew quite well.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I was just a little kid again, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

Evelyn (me):
13-year-old-girl-with-beautiful-blue-eye
Friends:
girls.jpg
(Left to right: Roseline, Helen, December)

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:53 AM

Your name is Angela Osanne Aycock and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Arcadia National Park, Maine with some of your best college friends: Sylvia Innis, Dahlia Landers, and Roseline Mayer, along with several guys you knew quite well.

You guys had a great time. You went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with your friends you had a blast. You rented a boat and go around the lake, and you even went zip-lining. You climbed trees as if you were just a little kid again, too, and you tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

#4 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

My name is Evangeline Oriana Aldridge (Evie for short) and I'm 18 years old. 

I was on spring break in Adirondacks, NY with some of my best college friends: Jacqueline Ingle "Jackie", Delilah Langston "Lila"Clementine Dempsey "Clea" and several guys we know quite well.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends we had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid again, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

Name - Sophia 'Soph' Ivy Anderson
Age - 18
Spring Break Location - Aspen, Colorado
Friend 1 - Margaret 'Mags' Caroline Ingram
Friend 2 - Delilah 'Dee' Danielle Lassiter
Friend 3 - Rosaline 'Rosie' Melanie Harper

My name is Sophia and I am 18 years old. I've been on spring break with some of my best college friends, Mags, Dee and Rosie, along with several other guys we know.

We had a great time. We went hiking quite a lot, which isn't really my cup of tea but my friends had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and even went zip-lining! We tried archery which was fantastic and climbed trees like when we were kids. It was a really great tip, but on the last night something happened...

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:57 AM

Your name is Evangeline Winsome Asbury and you are 17 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Stella Irish, December Lawton, and Clementine "Clem" Nixon, along with several guys you knew quite well.

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

My name is Clarissa Snow Aken, but everyone calls me Clare, and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of my best college friends: Diane Isabell, Darcy Lacoste, and Clementine "Nina" Ross, along with several guys we knew quite well.

We all had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and rode around the lake, and I even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid again, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

#8 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

My name is Evangeline "Angel" Ivy Amos and I am 18 years old.  I was on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of my college friends Josephine "Joey" Irvin, Demi Leverett, and Clementine "Tiny" Emery.

We all had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast.  We rented a boat and went around the lake, and we even went zip-lining.  I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid, too, and I tried archery.  It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

#9 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

My name is Cecilia Ivy Allgood.  I'm 17 years old.  I went on a spring break vacation to Yellowstone National Park with my three best friends, Virginia Irwin, Delilah Lockwood, and Roseline Gail.  Some guys that we knew went as well.  It was a great vacation-hiking, zip-lining, archery...but the night before we were supposed to go home, something terrible happened...

#10 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

My name is Annaliese Ivy Arthur and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in the Adirondacks in New York with some of my best college friends: Caroline "Carrie" Ingram, Dahlia Lancaster, and Ottoline "Lina" Allan, along with several guys who knew quite well. 

We had a great time. I went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and go around the lake, and I even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid again, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before we were to head home, something terrible happened...

#11 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

My name is Charlotte Ivy Andrews and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, CO with some of my best college friends: Lucy, Devyn, and Rosie, along with several guys I knew quite well.

We had a great time.  We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually my type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake.  We even went zip-lining!  We climbed trees as if we were little kids again and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before I was to head home, something terrible happened...

Me - Charlotte Ivy Andrews

1st friend - Lucy Ingram 

2nd friend - Devyn Lewis

3rd friend -  Roseline Vick

#12 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

My name is Violet Winsome Auld. When I was 18 years old and a freshman at Georgetown University, my friends (Jacqueline "Jackie" Irwin, Devyn Lambert, and Roseline "Roz" McKinnon)  and I went to Arcadia National Park in Maine for Spring Break.  There were a couple of guys from school there as well.  We had a great time, hiking, practicing archery, zip lining, etc. until one day, something terrible happened.

#13 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Your name is Annaliese Luna Appleberry and you are 16 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Minnie Ingle, Delilah Lindsey, and Clementine Harper, along with several guys you knew quite well.

#14 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

Your name is Brielle Ivy Adams and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Adirondacks, New York with some of your best college friends: Marilyn Irby, Dahlia Lacey, and Mazarine Allan, along with several guys you knew quite well.

#15 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Your name is Anastasia Ivy Armistead and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Arcadia National Park in Maine with some of your best college friends: Jacqueline  Irish "Jackie" , Darcy Lenhardt, and Clementine Hadley, along with several guys you knew quite well.

#16 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

My name is Clarissa Ivy Atkins and I am 18 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen Colorado with some of your best college friends: Judy Irwin, Drew Lincoln, and Clementine Harper, along with several guys you knew quite well.  You guys had a great time. You went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with your friends you had a blast. You rented a boat and go around the lake, and you even went zip-lining. You climbed trees as if you were just a little kid again, too, and you tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

ME

Friends

(top) Judy

(Left) Cleo (right) Drew

#17 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:36 PM

My name is Amelia Ivy Applegate and I am 17 years old. I was on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Stella Irish, Demi Langley, and Roseline Briar, along with several guys you knew quite well.

We all had a great time. We went hiking quite a bit, which isn't usually your type of thing, but with my friends I had a blast. We rented a boat and went around the lake, and I even went zip-lining. I climbed trees as if I were just a little kid again, too, and I tried archery. It was the trip of a lifetime, but the last night before you were to head home, something terrible happened...

#18 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:34 PM

Your name is Brielle Luna Armstrong and you are 18 years old. You were on spring break in Aspen, Colorado with some of your best college friends: Evelyn 'Evie' Ingram, Delilah Lockwood, and Roseline 'Rosie' Dempsey, along with several guys you knew quite well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users