3 replies to this topic

#1 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

So...I have been thinking about names for like twins and triplets a lot lately. I don't know. I guess that's just the kind of streak I'm on right now.
So...these are the names that I like.

Boy/girl twins
Henry and Alice "Alli"~ Both are honoring names on my Dad's side. Henry is the middle name of all the first born boys on his side for like six generations or something. Alice is my aunt's and my grandma's middle name.

Boy/boy/boy/ triplets
Cullen, Calvin, and Clark~ I am in love. I love so many C boy names it is not even funny. These are my favorites at the moment. (I know a baby boy name Clark and he is the cutest thing ever!)

So...I don't know. Those are my favorites right now. Comment any names for multiples that you like. Twin, triplets, or more. Really, it's just a dream, but it's fun to dream!
Also, comments on if you like these names together for multiples or even just for regular siblings would be wonderful.

Any other comments you have on whatever this post made you think about are welcome too!

#2 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:43 PM

Girl/Boy Twins

Robin/Ryder

Boy/Boy

Arthur/August

I haven't thought of Girl/Girl combinations because I'm just not really big on girl names. Twins run in my family and we usually name them with the same first initial

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

Henry and Alice are just darling together! Even if they aren't twins, it's a great sibset. 

As for Cullen, Calvin, and Clark: I adore Clark, and the other two are nice, but I think Cullen and Calvin are way too close. Even Calvin and Clark are a little to similar in my opinion. Cullen and Clark could be doable, though.

I'm not sure what I would pick for twins since many of my names don't necessarily match together in style. 

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

I adore Henry and Alice together, so cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users