• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

Dice

A year later he proposes to you. Where do you marry?

1) Local church
2) Beach
3) Las Vegas
4) Grand hotel
5) Registry office
6) In a friends garden

On your honeymoon you begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, you're pregnant. And it's twins... You are excited but also worried, how will you afford to have 3 kids. You decide to keep them though.

1) Boy/Girl
2) Boy/Boy
3) Boy/Girl
4) Girl/Girl
5) Girl/Girl
6) Boy/Boy

[url="http://<a%20href="http://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-names-inspired-by-shakespeare_10305364.bc"%20target="_blank">http://www.babycente....bc</a>"]First Names[/url]
Middle names

What colour eyes do they have? (Roll twice)

Odd Mum's
Even Dad's

What colour hair do they have? (Roll twice)

Odd Mum's
Even Dad's

#2 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

Zinnia Elizabeth Jones (21)
-Dark brown hair and grey eyes

Nathaniel Seamus O'Connor (24)
-Blond hair and green eyes

DD: Joy Elizabeth Archibald (4)

DS/DD: Lance Aeden O'Connor / Juliet Anne O'Connor (nb)
-Drak brown hair and green eyes

On our 1st year anniversary, Nate proposed. We decided to get married two months later, at the registry office, bacuse we couldn't afford a big wedding. It was very intimate and romantic. Just the two of us, a couple of friends and joy. We went to the beach for a week for our honeymoon; joy stayed with my friend at the cafe. Just before coming back, I started to feel very sick and went to the doctor. I was pregnant! My doctor confirmed it, and added that I am expecting twins! Nate and I are very excited, but we also know that it will be hard to have 3 kids.

After a pretty smooth pregnancy, I delivered a boy and a girl! Joy is very happy and excited to have two siblings, but she doesn't quite understand what is going on yet.

Posted Image

#3 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:06 PM

My name is Alyssa Caroline Stiles, I'm 17 years old and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I go to Camden Falls, a prestigious private school in California. Thats were I met my amazing boyfriend John Nicholas Adler. He is 18 and has red hair and green eyes. Even though my parents despise him we have been secretly dating for five months. I am so in love with him.

December of my senior year I found out I was pregnant. I couldn't bear to tell John or my family so I ran away to New York City. I made friends with a woman there and ending up staying in her little cafe. In August I had the baby, a little boy. I named him Aaron John. He has his daddy's red hair and my blue eyes.

Aaron is 2 now. He is happy and healthy. I am still staying with my friend and working long hours in her cafe. One day when I was at the library with Aaron I started chatting with one of the librarians, Mark Killian Kennedy. He so nice and so cute. He has black hair and brown eyes.

A year later Mark proposed and a few months later we got married at a local church. Nine months later I gave birth to twins. Julia Alexis was born first and has blonde hair and blue eyes just like me. Two minutes later Olivia Bridget was born, she has her daddy's black hair and my blue eyes.

#4 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

Hey! This is Lily Katherine James. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. I am madly in love with Adrian Israel Michaels, but my parents disaprove of him. He has green eyes and dark brown hair. We live in North Carolina.

---

I ran away to New York. I found out I'm pregnant. I met this woman at a cafe there. She really understands me. A few months later I delivered a healthy baby boy! His name is Caleb Matthew Michaels. He has his daddy's green eyes and my blonde hair.

---

I was at a nightclub a few months ago and met Joseph 'Joey' Finn Hutchins. He's really nice and we got serious really fast:D He is a teacher and has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

---

Joey proposed to me 2 years later! We got married at the Grand Hotel! At our honeymoon I started feeling sick and took a pregnancy test. I found out it was positive and I was having twins. 9 mos. later my twin boys, Brendan Anthony and Gabriel 'Gabe' John.

The Michaels-Hutchins Family
Lily&Joey
Caleb
Brendan&Gabe

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

Lily Katherine Jenkins
22 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair

Nicholas Joseph Garfield
23 Years Old
Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
23 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Met at the Library; Works as a Teacher

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aaron Joseph Garfield
4 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Blonde Hair

Elizabeth Faith Finn
0 Years Old

Alexander Dominic Finn
0 Years Old

#6 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:51 PM

My name is Rose Helen Calkins. I am 17 years old, going to a prestegious private high school in North Carolina. I have green eyes and red hair. My boyfriend is Arthur Noel Zidlicky. He has jet black eyes and light brown hair. The two of us have been secretly dating for several months now as my parents despise hime, but I am madly in love with him.

In December of my senior year of highschool, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Arthur, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Caleb Joel. He has my red hair and green eyes.

Two years after little Caleb was born and I am still living in the same cafe in the spare room with Caleb. I still think a lot about my family, but I know it is best that I don't see them ever again. Out of the blue, as I was taking Caleb for a walk, a young, goodlooking man came into the cafe. His name is Charles Duff Masters. He is a teacher at a local school, with hazel eyes and black hair. The two of us become serious very quickly.

A year later, Charlie proposes to me and we marry in a Grand Hotel. On 0our honeymoon and I begin to feel sick. To be sure, I take a pregnancy test and find out I am pregnant. I later discover I am having twins!! Of course, I am excited, but scared at the same time. How can I afford three kids? I give birth to Miles Bruno & Caroline Clare. Both of the twins have my red hair and green eyes.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5959620/2/istockphoto_5959620-adorable-twins.jpg

#7 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

Juniper Anne Millay *June* (Blue, Light brown)
Matthew Ian Baker *Hewie* (green, dark brown)

Bliss Naomi McCormick Baker-Millay (blue and light brown)

A year later he proposes to you. Where do you marry?

2) Beach

On your honeymoon you begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, you're pregnant. And it's twins... You are excited but also worried, how will you afford to have 3 kids. You decide to keep them though.

1) Boy/Girl Caius Finbarr *Cai* / Imogen Faith *Ginny* (light brown, green)

#8 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hello, My name is...

Iris Elizabeth Montgomery (nee Dorset)

Posted Image

I'm married to...

Jack Cormac Montgomery

Posted Image

December of my senior year in highschool I found out I was pregnant. It was a massive shock, and I couldn't bear to tell the father or my parents. I decide to run away to New York City, and make friends with a woman there and live with her in her little cafe. Nine months later I give birth a beautiful baby girl, Honor Marie Dorset. Two years later while working in my friends cafe, I met my husband. We began dating and a year later were married. On our honeymoon I was feeling sick and took a pregnancy test. And Surprise it was TWINS!!!

Honor Marie Dorset (3)

Posted Image

Sebastian William & Peter Thomas Montgomery

Posted Image

They both have my brown hair and grey eyes.

#9 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

A year later Nathaniel proposed to me and we got married in Las Vegas. I began feeling sick on our honeymoon and decided to take a pregnancy test.
Sure enough I was pregnant. We ended up having twin boys named, Alexander Michael (Alex) and William Daniel (Liam). They both have my hazel eyes and their dad's black hair.

LN: Hayes

DH: Nathaniel Finn (blue eyes, black hair)
DW: Lily Caroline (hazel eyes, light brown hair)

DS: Levi Matthew Jones (hazel eyes, black hair)
DS/DS: Alexander Michael (Alex) / William Daniel (Liam) (hazel eyes, black hair)

Nathaneiel and Lily with; Levi, Alex and Liam.

#10 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

Hi, My names Rose Anne Parker, I'm 17 years old and I was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. My parents put me in a private school since I was 5. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Noel Bennett, there 2 years ago and we've been dating secretly for a few months now. He's my rock. Such an amazing guy and I love him to pieces.. my parents don't really like him much though..

_ _ _ _ _

In December of my senior year, I found out I was pregnant. I didn't expect it, I didn't know what to think.. I couldn't bare to disappoint my family.. or have my boyfriend leave me. So I left first. I ran away to New York City and tried to find my way. I made some amazing friends. There was one lady called Margaret who helped me out a heck of a lot! She let me stay with her in her apartment over her coffee place and I helped out. 9 months went by, and I gave birth to my first baby girl. I named her Noelle 'Elle' Joy after her dad, and the fact that she gave me so much happiness, despite her timing!

_ _ _ _ _

When Elle was 2, we were still living in Marg's apartment. It was getting tight, but she refused to let us leave! I was working long hours in the cafe and sleeping in my spare time. I kept thinking about my family. How they were doing? If they missed me? If they even realised I was gone.. but I knew I couldn't go back there.
Out of the blue, one of the most handsome guys I'd ever laid eyes on came in to work one day. I served him, but we didn't talk.. I met him again at a friend's cafe when I took Elle out for a treat. His name, I found out after a few minutes, was Adam Finn Mullen.We got to talking, as I'd dropped Ellie's bag on the floor, but couldn't pick it up, since I was holding too much! So he picked it up for me! He was 23 and by then, I was 20! Adam was working as a journalist for one of the local papers in NY city, so he spent most of his time writing in coffee places! We started going out soon after and we've now been pretty serious for a while!

_ _ _ _ _

After a year of dating, Adam proposed! So because money was tight, we got married at the registry office in our town. Marg helped us with the reception and let us have it in the cafe! It was perfect! Ellie was our little bridesmaid and she loved it. Being three, she needed a lot of entertaining, but our friends from work helped us out with that! Our honeymoon consisted of driving down to Ellenton, Georgia to visit Adam's parents and cousins. During our stay, I started feeling really unwell. I got all the symptoms I did with Ellie so I started to panic. I talked to Adam and he said we should take a pregnancy test. It turned out positive and as soon as we got home from vacation we went straight to the doctor. 2 months went by and I was growing much quicker than I should've done. Although it was my second pregnancy, I knew something was wrong.. after a few tests and an early U/S, we found out we were in fact carrying TWO babies! I was already worried about having one more mouth to feed.. Ellie was only 3 and I was barely 21! But we knew we could manage. Adam worked more hours while I kept working until as long as I could. Between us and some help from Adam's parents down in Georgia, we managed to make things work. A few weeks after Ellie turned 4, when I was 22 and Adam 25, I gave birth to our two beautiful babies; Katherine 'Katy' Margaret and Joseph 'Joey' Gabriel.

(Extra info)
Rose - Blue eyes, Dark red hair.
Adrian - Hazel eyes, Dark brown hair.
Noelle - Blue eyes, Dark brown hair.
Adam - Green eyes, Blonde hair.
Katherine - Green eyes, Dark brown hair.
Joseph - Green eyes, Blonde hair.

#11 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

Me:
Magnolia Charlotte Higgins “Maggie”
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Him:
William Noel Gaddy “Will”
Eyes: Grey

North Carolina

I just had a baby GIRL named Elizabeth Noelle “Libby”

Elizabeth Noelle Gaddy “Libby”

New Guy:
Nathan Finn Medford
Met: At a party.
Job: Policeman

We were married in Las Vegas. Right after I found out I was pregnant with boy/girl twins.

Gabriel Alexander “Gabe”

Juliet Isabel “Julie”

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

Hi, my name is Jasmine Anne Woods. I have blonde hair and green eyes, and attend a private high school in Vermont. I am madly in love with William Gabriel Ackerman, who has red hair and brown eyes. Will and I have been dating secretly for a year, because my parents don't like him that much. They think that he is a spoiled jerk, who is only interested in me because my parents are richer than his, but I know he loves me, which is why my parents don't know about us yet.

In december of my senior year, I found out that I was pregnant. I just couldn't bear the thought of facing my parents, or Will, so I ran away to New York city. When I got there I met Kerry, who was really nice to me, and let me stay with her in her cafe. I helped her out, serving customers and stuff, and she helped me cope with the pregnancy. One day while I was serving in the cafe, I started to get contractions, so Kerry drove me to hospital to welcome my baby. Ruth Heaven has my blonde hair and green eyes, and is absolutely gorgeous.

Ruthie is now two, and even though I am still living in Kerry's flat, we are getting somewhere. I am working long hours at the cafe to try and earn some money, and Ruthie and I share Kerry's spare room. Work is tiring, and I often think about my family, but I never want to see them again. I met the most handsome man at a party one night. I accidentally spilled my drink on him, even though I wasn't drunk. He is so gorgeous. He's called Daniel Eamon Finnegan, and he has light brown hair and the most amazing green eyes. He's a teacher, and he loves kids. I haven't introduced him to Ruthie yet, but I might soon. We seem to be going pretty fast, and I'm not sure whether I like that or not. He's certainly my type though, and I would definately love to spend my life with him, but I'm not sure if he's really as commited as me, but we'll see.

A year after Dan and I met he proposed. We got married in our friend's rose garden, and honeymooned in romantic Paris. I began to feel sick on the honeymoon though, and took a pregnancy test just to be sure. It was positive, and at the first scan we found out that it was twins. Dan and I were so excited, but worried about how we would cope. We finally decided to keep the babies, especially as it would be good for Ruthie to have someone to play with, she's three now, and so cute. We welcomed twin boys Caius Lloyd *Cai*/Joseph Paul *Jo-Jo*. Both of the boys are miniature Dans; they have his light brown hair and green eyes. Ruthie loves her little brothers, and she also loves her 'Daddy'. Dan and I couldn't be more happy with our little family right now.

The Finnegan-Woods family:
Jas and Dan with Ruthie, Cai and Jo-Jo

#13 NicoleMarie

NicoleMarie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hello! I'm Alyssa Katherine Lussow. I have brown eyes and light brown hair. I'm 17 years old and I have an amazing boyfriend named Nicholas Joseph Adams, he has green eyes and blonde hair. We're both from Vermont.

Its December of my senior year and I just discovered I'm pregnant. I cant even think about telling my parents or my boyfriend. I decide the only thing I can do right now is leave. I take a train to New York and try to decide whats best for me and my baby. While I'm in New York I meet a lady that was also pregnant when she was a teenager. She understands what I'm going through and invites me to stay at her house. Nine months later I give birth to Abigail Grace. She has brown eyes and blonde hair.

Its been 2 years and Abby is growing up so fast! Its been hard but everything is turning out fine. The other day I met a wonderful man while I was working at the cafe. His name is Nathan Malachy Varacalli. He has brown eyes and light brown hair. He has a job as a journalist.

A year after dating, Nathan proposed to me at the beach! While on our honeymoon I began feeling sick. I took a pregnancy test just to see and we discovered I'm pregnant with twins! We're very excited but also worried that we might not be able to afford 3 children. We'll do the best we can though. Abby is so excited to be getting 2 little sisters. The girls were born just a week ago and we named them Alexas Isabel and Audrey Juiliana. They both have brown eyes and light brown hair.

#14 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:32 AM

My name is Calla Elizabeth Jones, I have blackhair and Blue eyes, I live in Alabama, and I attend a private school in my hometown, and I have a boyfriend, John Christian Holbrook, he has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Bul my parents can't stand him, so we date secretly

In December of my senior year I found out I was pregnant, I was shocked, and I could not bear to tell my parents or Christian, so I ran away to new York City, where I met a wonderful lady who owns a little cafe I moved in with her there and then Aidan Jack was born, he has black hair and blue eyes like me!

Two years pass and Aidan is doing wonderful, we still live in my friends apartment in her spare room, I work in the cafe. I often wonder how my family is, but I know I can't see them again. Then one day out of the blue I met a very handsome man at the supermarket, his name is Benjamin Cormac Reilly, he has Red hair and green eyes, and is a teacher.

One year later Ben proposed, and we were married at the registers office. On our honeymoon I started feeling sick and found out I was pregnant again, we were a little shocked to find out it was twins, the idea of 3 kids was a little scary but we know we will be alright. Nine months later we welcomed Nicholas Alexander*Cole* , and Isabella Catherine* Bella-Cate*, Cole and Bella-Cate both have red hair and Green eyes like Ben!

#15 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

ME
Magnolia Katherine Smith Maguire
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DH
Luke Eamon Maguire
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Policeman
Met at the library
Married, on the beach, after a year of dating

CHILDREN
DS: Christian Matthew Smith (4)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Griffith Killian Maguire (NB)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DD: Elizabeth Clare Maguire (NB)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

CHRISTIAN'S FATHER
Stephen Gabriel Phillips
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

Luke and Maggie Maguire; Christian, Griffith and Ella

#16 Abybavy

Abybavy

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:My husband &lt;3, Teaching in the preschool classroom, starting a family within the next month.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

Part 4

DG: Alyssa Kathryn Saunders-Genereaux 20 *Grey eyes, Blonde hair*
DM: Christopher Aiden Saunders 24 (Chris) *Policeman*Green eyes, Black hair*

1st birth: DS: Noah Joseph Odelle 3 *Brown eyes, light brown hair*
2nd birth: DD/DD: Alexis Faith Saunders (Lexi) / Olivia Justina Saunders NB *Green eyes, Black hair*

Alyssa & Chris were married at a local church

#17 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:29 PM

Dear Diary,
It's been a year and since then Matt's proposed to me. We got married in a friends garden where Abby and Grace were our flower girls. Whilest on our honeymoon I was nauseous. Matt thought I should take a pregnancy test just to be safe. As life has it, we were expecting. Two weeks later at the doctors we found out we were expecting twins! The girls were ecstatic and so were we. They were even more excited to hear it was twin girls. Although I was worried about having four children, Matt was there to help. He's one of seven children, so four wasn't a very big number to him. 32 weeks later we welcomed Alice Morgan and Juliet Elizabeth to our family. They are identical twins and both have Matt's dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
Alice and Juliet
Posted Image

#18 AutumnLeigh

AutumnLeigh

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hello, my name is Jasmine Caroline Anderson. I'm 17 years old and attend a prestigious private school in Florida. The good Lord blessed me with black hair and brown eyes. I'm in love with Jasper Nicholas Collins!<3 He has black hair and gorgeous grey eyes. He's absolutely amazing, but my parents DO NOT approve of us dating, so we secretly do it behind their backs. I don't like going against my parents wishes, but I'll do anything for the one I love.(:<3

JazzyandNick=Forever.

The end of first semester of my senior year didn't turn out quite like I expected. I find out I'm pregnant and there's no way I can tell my family or Nick, so I run off to New York City. There I meet a very friendly woman, Annah. She owns a small cafe' and let's me live with her in the room above it and has even hired me to work in the cafe'. On September 18 I deliver my first child, a baby girl, Elizabeth Ruth Anderson. She looks so much like Nick with her black hair and grey eyes.

Ruthie is two now and growing so fast. We are still staying with Annah in her spare room. Annah's got me working off my rent at the cafe' and has me busting my butt EVERYDAY from open to close. With all the stress from work I can't help but think about my family and how all of them are doing, but I never wanna see them again. To get my mind off everything Annah's mom, Nanny Lucy, offers to babysit Ruthie. Annah and I decide to go out. We end up going to a nightclub. While we're sitting at the bar the most handsome guy comes walking up. He was a banker named Nathan Luke Sanders. He had black hair and hazel eyes. He was so sexy. We hit it off great, and becoming very serious very quick.

Nate, Ruthie, and I have moved in together and begin a life of or own. One our one year anniversary Nate proposes to me and we didn't want to waste anytime so we marry at the registry office. While on our honeymoon I begin to get nauseous, so I take a pregnancy test, and what do ya know?? I'm pregnant! Few weeks later we find out its twins. We're both excited and so is little Ruthie, but how are we going to afford to have three kids. Twenty weeks into my pregnancy we find out that we're having a boy and a girl. Then July came around and we welcomed Audrey Juliet and Aedan Miles Sanders into our family. They both were born with a head full of black hair, but Audrey has her daddy's hazel eyes and Aedan has my brown eyes. After Audrey and Aedan were born, Nate decided he wanted to adopt Ruthie and I was all for it. So Ruthie became Elizabeth Ruth Sanders.

One Big Happy Family.
Nate and Jasmine Sanders w/
Ruthie, Audrey, & Aedan.

#19 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:37 PM

My name is Dahlia Charlotte Mason and I am 17 years of age. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. My amazing boyfriend, Adrian Gabriel Hampton is also seventeen and he has blue eyes and auburn hair. We both live in Vermont and met on the ski hill. We both go to a prestigious private school and are making good grades. My parents despise him and so we have been secretly dating for several months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In December of my senior year I took a home pregnancy test and discovered shockingly that I was expecting. I couldn't tell my parents, it would be to dissapointing for them after eighteen years of me being their baby girl. I also couldn't bear to tell Adrian, he wouldn't stay with me, I just knew it. So, because of my riduculous fear I ran away to New York City. I got a job at a little cafe, became friends with the owner and Britta even rented out one of the apartments above the cafe. Nine months after finding out I was pregnant I gave birth to Abigail Seraphina. She was auburn haired and hazel eyed and soon became the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years after Abby was born, she was alive and beautiful as ever. However I was still working long shifts and we were sleeping in the tiny half-bedroom apartment upstairs. I had written to my mom and dad to tell them I was safe but they still didn't know about Abby or where I was. Just by chance, on one of my shifts, a handsome young man and I got snowed in at the cafe. Matthew Declan Cornberry was a journalist for a local newspaper and had brown eyes and black wavy hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dating and getting to know each other Matthew proposed to me and Abby. I was in love with him and he was the most important man in my little girl's life. It was January and five months later in a small wedding, we were married in the back garden at Britta's cafe amidst peonies and lillies. It was beautiful and best of all was Abby running up the isle as the flower girl right into Matthew's arms. Our honeymoon in the Hamptons was blissful and we were even able to leave Abby with Britta who was practising for when she gave birth to the baby she was carrying. Half way through the honeymoon however I got sick. Turns out it was all good news as I was pregnant with two of Matthew's children. We were scared of raising three kids at such a young age but we faced it.

Eight months later after a day of labour Matthew and I welcomed Adriana Catherine and Emilia Margaret. Adriana has hazel eyes and auburn hair like Daddy and Abby. Emilia has light brown hair and blue eyes.

#20 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

Hello, my name is Daisy Elizabeth Murray (nee Anderson). I live in Vermont and have hazel eyes with red hair. I'm seventeen and attend our local public high school. I am dating a boy named Henry Alfred Johnson, even though my parents despise him, and we have been together for five and a half months. Henry has grey eyes and blond hair.

Not long into my senior year (December to be exact) I discover that I'm pregnant, but I'm too terrified to tell Henry or my parents, so I took off to New York and became friends with a woman in her cafe shop. Nine months later, I welcomed Grace Seraphina Johnson-Murray. She had my hazel eyes and her father's beautiful blond hair.

It's been two years, though I still live in my friends apartment with Gracie, I have met a wonderful man named Charles Kieran Murray. We met at our local library. He is an artist with gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair.

A year later Charlie proposed to me in my friend's garden. On the honeymoon a few months later, I discovered I was pregnant and to my shock with twins. We discovered it was two boys, and seven months later we welcomed our boys Alexander William "Alex" and Sebastien Thomas "Seb". They are beautiful, identical twins with their dad's light brown hair and green eyes. Charlie has been such a wonderful father to all of our children, and I have recently added Murray to Gracie's last name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users