• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:14 PM

Sorry the pictures didn't show up, but you can just imagine what she looks like. I am writing a new story about two kids who find something at their school and it leads them to something we could only dream about. I need help with the following people:

Girl 1: She is 13 years old and is very tomboyish. She has long bleached blonde hair and blue eyes. She is average height and thin. She is sweet, active, funny, smart, shy, quiet, and unpopular. She enjoys cross country, track, gymnastics, softball, basketball, and powder puff football.

Boy 1: He is 13 years old and is a famous singer. He has shaggy blonde hair and hazel eyes. He is tall and thin. He is nice, funny, smart, outgoing, popular, athletic, smart, and energetic. He enjoys singing, dancing, peforming, hanging out with friends, and traveling.

Girl 2: She is 15 years old and is an alien. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She is short and thin. She is sweet, shy, quiet, and active.

#2 ChristieLovestoWrite

ChristieLovestoWrite

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:28 AM

Girl 1:
Leslie
Karen
Karyn
Jade