If I had a bbay right this second the names would be.....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

Boy:
Liam Demetre
Girl:
Avery Genesis

I am havin some troubles with girl names

I absolutley love Avery Genesis, but some say Avery is a boy name, what do you think? Of both names?

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

I love both Liam and Avery <3

Liam Demetre is nice, the combo goes well together, but I prefer the spelling Dimitri (I'm guessing this is the same name right?)

Avery Genesis is beautiful, although Genesis is nms. To me Avery is completely unisex, I like it for a boy or a girl. Tbh people will find something bad about every name you love, and I think if you like it so much you should go with it, it is a unisex name.

Hope I helped :)

~Hannah~

Btw, if I had a baby today I would name him/her Aden Oliver or Rio Genevieve

#3 Courtney.Locke

Courtney.Locke

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:19 PM

Considering I could have a baby any second my girl name would not change, Mallory Paige. If we were having a boy I think we would go with Declan Thomas.

#4 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

thnks to both of you, Hannah I love Rio and Aden, I have also thought about the spelling Dimitri, which I like, and it is the same name, as of right now I like Demetre better, it always seems as if their is something wrong with all of th enmaes I like, anyway thanks, its not like I am goin to have a baby anytime soo its just name fun :)
Courtney your names are lovely, and it is a good thing you have them picked out. lol.

Thanks to the both of you ;)

#5 babywhisperer

babywhisperer

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

Boy:
Liam Demetre
Girl:
Avery Genesis

I am havin some troubles with girl names

I absolutley love Avery Genesis, but some say Avery is a boy name, what do you think? Of both names?

I like Avery Genesis but not so sure on liam demetre i think it depends on what ur last nme is . my fav names are Tallulah Rose for a girl and Harley James for a boy :-))) give me some feedback please xxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users