• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

I'm looking to possibly adopt a stage name, but wanted some opinions. Please tell me your favorite or offer a suggestion!
1. Chloe Paige-to little girly?
2. Caroline Rayne- Not sure, WDYT?
3. Alivia Skylan
4. Alicia Jade
5. Sutton Reese

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

All of them are lovely, I guess it all depends on your favorite. I have a pen name I use for a lot of internet sites, and one nick name entirely unrelated to my name that I prefer to use. When I first opened my account on BNG I was Hayden Taylor, "Haddie". In real life, I go by Remy. Though, as I mentioned, has nothing to do with my real name. Its actually convenient to use, as my friends all call me Remy so when I meet random people on the streets I'm always referred to as Remy. I like it :) It was also them who came up with Remy though, so it kinda worked out that way.

Anyway, I think any of them are nice. Good luck deciding :)

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

What sort of stage? Theater? Acting? Singing?

I think a stage name should be something that stands out. I do like Chloe but Paige is a bit blah. Sutton is nice.

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

I think Alivia Skylan is very pretty and it stands out the most from your names. I do really like Chloe, but I agree with Katie that Paige just doesn't have that "stage name" feel to it.

#5 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

What sort of stage? Theater? Acting? Singing?

I think a stage name should be something that stands out. I do like Chloe but Paige is a bit blah. Sutton is nice.

For theatre, acting, singing, and writing as I do all of these. I have an opportunity coming up for both singing and acting, so I need to make a decision before the audition! Thanks for your opinion!

#6 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

All of them are lovely, I guess it all depends on your favorite. I have a pen name I use for a lot of internet sites, and one nick name entirely unrelated to my name that I prefer to use. When I first opened my account on BNG I was Hayden Taylor, "Haddie". In real life, I go by Remy. Though, as I mentioned, has nothing to do with my real name. Its actually convenient to use, as my friends all call me Remy so when I meet random people on the streets I'm always referred to as Remy. I like it :) It was also them who came up with Remy though, so it kinda worked out that way.

Anyway, I think any of them are nice. Good luck deciding :)

Yeah, I don't use my real name on these sites either. I'm not fond of my real name at all. Alivia is actually a nickname some friends use for me (unrelated to my name as well). When I pick one that's probably how I'll introduce myself to people. Thank you for your opinion!

#7 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

I like Chloe Sutton...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stage name, opinions, suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users