• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 prisgarza01

prisgarza01

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hello guys. So I had loved the name Avril because its short and sweet and I just love the nickname "Avy". Well I feel a little un easy becuase I know that this friend of mine chose the name before I did and I don't want her to think that I had stole it. It was included in my one of many names list I had mentioned to her about even before she knew that she was having a girl. Anyway, you know how people are and everyone wants an original name that is unique. I haven't had found a name that me and my husband agree on so I'm asking for your help. Because we love Avy as a nick name what other girl names start with "Av". Or any other suggestions?? Honestly I'm so overwhelmed, and stressed because I haven't found a name for our little girl. I feel stuck and I don't like anyhting :s ...last night I woke up at 3..am just thinking about it...please help...also any other suggestions? Like I said, I like A's and short and sweet names. Andria and Aria where on my list but my husband does not like at all.. :(

Plus - Avril is perfect because my baby is due in April (don't like the name April).

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Ava
Avalon
Evelyn (it's similiar, nn Evvy)
Eve
Avery
Avis

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

So, your friend is expecting a girl and has chosen the name Avril?

If you can't find a name beginning in Av...what about a name with initials A.V. nn "Avy" ?

#4 Guest_DanceTheDream_*

Guest_DanceTheDream_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Ave? I saw it once pronounced Aw-vay
Other than that maybe Avarie, Avani, Avanti, Aveline, Avina, Avia, Avianna, or Avonlea. Like any?

#5 Untitled

Untitled

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

I love Eveline and Evelina, so I suppose Aveline or Avelina could work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users