4 replies to this topic

#1 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:39 AM

Okay, so I posted yesterday about 6 boys names and 6 gilrs names. I have 6 girls now, but only 3 guys! Please help! tell me what you think about my names so far, and what you see the characters as! Thank you!

Aimee Travers, Reeve Gallagher, Petra Svensson, Nori Yamashita, Ramira Cruz, Yael Silver

Hugh Marshall, Rocco Lombardi, Joseph Bell

Thanks guys!

#2 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

Okay, so I don't have any suggestions for the boys' names (sorry), but here is what I envision your characters to be like:

Aimee Travers: She is a popular, pretty high school girl that has the best grades in all of her classes; she is very musical and likes to hang out with her friends from school. She has wavy, red/blond hair and blue eyes.

Reeve Gallagher: She is a tomboy that lives with her dysfunctional family on a farm in Indiana. Her parents want her to go to college and get a good education, but she wants to stay on the farm and help them out with the horses, sheep, pigs, goats, chickens, and all the other animals she loves so much. She has one best friend that lives on the neighboring farm and likes to hang out with her; they are like sisters. She has long, brown hair and brown eyes, and she is very tall and thin. (Okay, I know I'm pushing it with this character, but I have so many ideas!!!)

Petra Svensson: She was a Ukranian orphan that lives with her adoptive parents. She goes to the high school where she lives, and at first she wasn't accepted by the other girls, but now she has many friends that love her. She hopes to be a psychologist. She has dark hair and eyes.

Nori Yamashita: She was born to an American father and Japanese mother. She is very popular and smart, and always gets good grades. She likes to read, watch anime, hang out with her friends, and research her Japanese ancestry. She has very long, black hair.

Ramira Cruz: She is half American and half Portugese. She is very popular (especially with the boys), but many of her classmates are jealous of her looks and popularity. She hangs out with the snobs of the school, but doesn't feel quite welcome there (or anywhere). Her parents love her very much, and she goes to them a lot for advice. She loves cooking and listening to popular music. She hopes to be a model. She has long, brown hair and big, blue doe eyes.

Yael Silver: Her family immigrated to America from Israel when she was just a baby, and is Jewish. She has five brothers and two sisters whom she loves very much. She is somewhat of a loner except for in her family, but she doesn't really care that she has no social life. All she cares about is getting good grades and pleasing her parents. She hopes to go to Yale and get a law degree. She enjoys studying and singing (but only for her family). She has dark hair and eyes.

Hugh Marshall: He is a big hulk of a guy; he is on the wrestling team and working out is his life. The girls love him even though he doesn't act interested in them. He doesn't have any friends except for some guys on the wrestling team he hangs out with. He rarely goes home, because he lives with his dad who is abusive. He usually stays with the neighbors, and his father doesn't even care when he's gone. He has a mass of curly, dust-colored hair on top of his head. He is huge and muscular.

Rocco Lombardi: He is also on the wrestling team, but he also plays football. He is the typical quarterback that the girls fall for. He comes from a huge, tight-knit Italian family, complete with the pasta-eating and everything. He has curly, black hair and dark eyes.

Joseph Bell: He is shy and introverted, and doesn't have any friends. He is actually quite handsome, but the girls don't quite like him because of his quirks. He plays the piano for hours on end after school, hoping to be accepted into Julliard. He has the best grades in most of his classes, but doesn't study very hard because of his practicing. He is tall and thin with black hair and green eyes.

I hope this all helped (I know I get carried away)!!!

God bless all baby namers!!!

#3 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Aimee Travers, Reeve Gallagher, Petra Svensson, Nori Yamashita, Ramira Cruz, Yael Silver

Hugh Marshall, Rocco Lombardi, Joseph Bell

Van Nguyen
Dimitry Chaban
Antonio Juarez
Colin MacDougal
Ahmed Pourfatemi
Seamus O'Brien
Jose Rosales
Shiloh Epstein

Like any?

#4 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

Musical1: Thank you sooo much! Some of them are really close to how i imagined, which makes me think I chose the right names ;)
Kirsti18: I love Shiloh Epstein! Thank you!

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

OK, so if you are going to use SHILOH EPSTEIN, you still need two names for guys? Here are a few more suggestions. (I'm having fun thinking outside the box!)

Archer
Asher
Berg
Bennett
Brock
Callum
Cyrus
Devin
Dayne / Dane
Dominic
Elton
Emery