2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

Though we have picked a name, I'm still thinking of names. lol. I was watching my husband play Batman: Arkham City and I mentioned the name Harley Quinn to him. He actually liked it. Especially since he likes the name Quinn. I wouldn't mind if we change the spelling of Harley. Harlie or Harleigh. WDYT?

#2 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

Though we have picked a name, I'm still thinking of names. lol. I was watching my husband play Batman: Arkham City and I mentioned the name Harley Quinn to him. He actually liked it. Especially since he likes the name Quinn. I wouldn't mind if we change the spelling of Harley. Harlie or Harleigh. WDYT?

I love the name Quinn and Harley is adorable.

However, if I heard them together, I would automatically think boy, esp. with a sister named Cadence.

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

I'm not a fan of Harley. It's just one of those I can't decide if it works on a girl or a boy and I just can't see it for either.
Makes me think of Hurley from "Lost". ♥

Paired with Quinn it's even more ambiguous! Especially with daughters named Cadence and Alana that to me are very feminine. ;)
I do love Quinn though and it seems to work as a great middle name. I would just pair it with something much more frilly and girly.
Ava Quinn, Summer Quinn and Emily Quinn for example.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users