• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

#1 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

There's a thread here somewhere with this game. I can't remember the name of it, so I can't find it. Credits to whoever first created it.  :)

Player one posts a scenario: family is expecting a (boy/girl). She wants the name __________. He wants the name _________. 

Player two posts a compromise name for player one's family. (Usually somehow combining the two names or finding a similar sounding name). Then player two posts their own family scenario.

So, it may look like this:

Player 1: "Jack and Elizabeth Abbott are expecting a son. Jack wants to name him Nicholas James. Elizabeth wants to name him Maximilian Jase."

Player 2: "Jack and Elizabeth chose Nixon Jay."

"Stephen and Amy Phillips are expecting..."

Hope this make sense. I will post the first scenario in the comments.

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

Robert and Christina Williams are expecting a son. Robert wants to name him Cole Landon. Christina wants to name him Camden Reese. How will they compromise?

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:12 PM

They name him Reese Coleman.

~~~

Porter Kyle and Emma Elisabeth are having a baby girl. Porter wants to name her Rachel Quinn, and Emma wants to name her Lily Susannah. How will they compromise?

#4 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

They name her Lilia Raquel.

Bridget Caroline and Matthew Thomas Jensen are having a baby girl.  Bridget wants to name her Maeve Alexandra and Matthew wants to name her Ariana Jane.  How will they compromise?

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

They name her Avia Janice.

~~~

Porter Kyle and Emma Elisabeth are having another baby, a brother for Lilia Raquel. Porter wants to name him Parker James, but Emma wants to name him Walker William. How will they compromise?

#6 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

They name him Archer Liam.

Annabelle and Henry Richmond are having a girl.  Annabelle wants their daughter's name to be Vanessa Rose and Henry wants to name her Genevieve Marie.  How will they compromise?

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:52 PM

They name her Janessa Rosemarie.

~~~

Lilia Raquel and Henri Philippé are expecting a baby boy! Lilia wants to name him Charlie Scott, and Henri wants to name him Antoine Philippé. How will they compromise?

Porter Kyle & Emma Elisabeth w/ Lilia Raquel & Archer Liam

Lilia Raquel & Henri Philippé

#8 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

They name him Anthony Charles.

Annabelle and Henry Richmond are expecting a little sister for Janessa Rosemarie.  Annabelle wants to name her Olivia Grace and Henry wants to name her Caitlin Victoria.  How will they compromise?

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

They name her Olivia Caitlin.

Zachary James and Skyler Marie are expecting a little boy.  Zach wants to name their son Owen Matthew.  Skyler wants to name him Judah Benjamin.  How will they compromise?

#10 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

They name her Olivia Caitlin.

Zachary James and Skyler Marie are expecting a little boy.  Zach wants to name their son Owen Matthew.  Skyler wants to name him Judah Benjamin.  How will they compromise?

Zachary James and Skyler Marie name their son Judah Matthew. 

--

William Elias Charles and Caia Reese are expecting a child, unknown sex. Will wants Eleanor Caroline Wren for a girl or Calvin Everett Wesley for a boy. Caia would like Poppy Sloane or Watson Lyric. How will they compromise? 

• Laney likes this

#11 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

Zachary James and Skyler Marie name their son Judah Matthew. 

--

William Elias Charles and Caia Reese are expecting a child, unknown sex. Will wants Eleanor Caroline Wren for a girl or Calvin Everett Wesley for a boy. Caia would like Poppy Sloane or Watson Lyric. How will they compromise? 

They name their child Nora Penelope or Evan Wyatt.

Victor James and Iris Marie Franklin are having a son.  Victor wants his name to be Jonathan Michael and Iris wants his name to be Daniel Joseph.  How will they compromise?

#12 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

They name their child Nora Penelope or Evan Wyatt.

Victor James and Iris Marie Franklin are having a son.  Victor wants his name to be Jonathan Michael and Iris wants his name to be Daniel Joseph.  How will they compromise?

#13 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

They name him Nathaniel Moses

David and Tabitha Wade are expecting a daughter. David wants to name her Abigail Jordyn. Tabitha likes Hannah Isabelle. How will they compromise?

#14 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

They name him Nathaniel Moses

David and Tabitha Wade are expecting a daughter. David wants to name her Abigail Jordyn. Tabitha likes Hannah Isabelle. How will they compromise?

They name her Jordana Belle.

Noelle and Nikolas Hermann are having a girl.  Noelle wants to name her Anneliese Francesca and Nikolas wants to name her Katarina Elizabeth.  How will they compromise?

#15 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

Noelle and Nikolas Hermann welcome Franka Annabeth Hermann.

Matias Åge and Ariella Étiennette (nee Jervis) Lindgren  are having a baby girl. Matias wants to name her Vera Eveline and Ariella wants to name her Cornélie Maximilienne. How will they compromise?

#16 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

They name her Vivienne Coraline.

Leo Valentine and Isadora Marin are expecting a little girl. Leo wants to name her Faye Guinevere and Isadora wants to name her Athena Caroline. How will they compromise?

#17 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:13 AM

They name her Anya Eveline.

~~~

Lilia Raquel and Henri Philippé are expecting a baby brother for Anthony Charles! Lilia wants to name him Benjamin Levi, and Henri wants to name him Louis Philippé. How will they compromise?

Porter Kyle & Emma Elisabeth w/ Lilia Raquel & Archer Liam

Lilia Raquel & Henri Philippé w/ Anthony Charles

#18 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

They name him Philippé Benjamin.

Lachlan and Caitriona O'Hara are expecting a girl.  Lachlan wants to name her Moira Elizabeth and Caitriona wants to name her Aislinn Elizabeth.  How will they compromise?

#19 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

They name her Elizabeth Maureen.

Clay and Brittany Smith are expecting a son. Brittany wants to name him James Clayton, III. Clay wants to name him after BOTH his grandfathers: James Clayton Smith "Jim" and George Henry Miller. How do they compromise?  

#20 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

Clay and Brittany Smith welcome Henlay James Smith

Matias Åge and Ariella Étiennette (nee Jervis) Lindgren are having their second baby, a little brother for Vivienne Coraline. Matias wants to name him Magnus Karsten and Ariella wants to name him Wolfgang Jervis. How will they compromise?

Matias Åge and Ariella Étiennette Lindgren; with Vivienne Coraline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users