• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

I adore the name Jackson but my sister had already mentioned years ago that she and her DH were planning on using it as a FN if they ever had a son (I wish they would. I want a niece or nephew PLEASE) and they've said they were wanting to use Grace/Gracie for a girl. It stinks cause I can think of 35748579436 cute combos that go with our surname for both names. 

And then there's the half million names I adore but can't find any combos for!  

Wren

Delilah

Dahlia 

Ally 

Parker

Sebastian

Just off the top of my head. Anyone else have this problem/these problems? Or is it just me?

#2 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Yes!! Million times, yes! I love love love the name Penelope. Hubby and I were so adamant on naming Vivienne, Penelope. Well, about 3 weeks before Viv made her appearance my friend, Kara, gave birth to her little girl who swore to me up and down that she was going to name her Elena. I also told her that we were positive that we were naming baby girl Penelope. I get on facebook and she posts that she had her baby but named her Penny- Lane. I know it's not the whole name but that's going to be as if I took her Penny-Lane and upsized it to Penelope. 

I adore Wren, Delilah, and Dahlia. Ally does nothing for me, sorry!

Wren Amelia

Wren Josephine

Wren Juliette

Wren Victoria

Wren Isabella

Wren Ophelia

Delilah Kate (My fave!)

Delilah Noelle

Delilah Lauren

Delilah Jewel

Delilah Winter

Dahlia Juno

Dahlia Renee

Dahlia Madelyn

Dahlia Faye

Dahlia Joy

Hope I helped! :)

• xxThePumpkinQueenxx likes this

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

You sparked some name storming! Ally is more a nickname I want but I can't find the right name for it.

#4 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Ok, I lied. I only got one name which was Aleah Wren lol 

Of course ALL the names I come up with now DH LOVES but when we were trying to name Brantley... oh my gosh :lol:

• Remy Hadley likes this

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Its always the names you can't have that work easiest ;) All the names Mike doesn't like on my list are the ones I have solid combos for.. the ones he does like, eh... haha

I absolutely adore Dahlia and so wish Mike would let me use it! But nope. I have had Dahlia Zoe on my list. Maybe Dahlia Cadence, Dahlia Claire, Dahlia Rory, Dahlia Josie... :)

Wren is alright, oddly makes me think male.. I think from that movie though. Wren Valeria, Wren Katya, Wren Isobel, Wren Kiley?

I love Delilah, but tend to always make it a middle name. Just seems to flow better there, imo.. like Wren Delilah! Delilah Reese, Delilah June, Delilah Freya..

Ally is alright, I like it as a nick name.. Ally Charlise, Ally Juliet, Ally Brenna?

Parker Thomas, Parker Davide, Parker Holden, Parker Lachlan...

Sebastian George, Sebastian Declan, Sebastian Zachary, Sebastian Finn...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users