fantasy fairies elves people heroes names heroes need names

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Young_Volcanoes

Young_Volcanoes

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, and napping. XD My dream is to become an author. I'd also like to work in a field involving younger children, such as a teacher or NICU nurse.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm writing a story about a girl who has to save two different species, the fairies and the elves. She isn't the only hero though, one fairy and two elves are assigned to help her along the way. And since I can't call them 'the girl', 'the thingy with wings', 'elf one', and 'elf two', I have to give them names. So, here's some information I have about the characters, please help! , :D
____

Girl (story is written in her POV)
Appearance: She has straight, naturally pale blonde hair that tangles easily. It ends in the center of her back and she only wears it up in a ponytail if it's absolutely necessary. Her green eyes are a little too big, but it's hard to notice because she has such a tiny nose. Her skin is fair and her nose, cheeks, and ears turn bright red when she's embarrassed or cold.
Height: 5' 3"
Personality: She's known for being stubborn, but that doesn't stop her from being genuine and caring towards other people as well. Her emotions often overshadow reality. Still, she is a teenage girl and kindling a romance in the midst of an adventure would be romantic... ;)

Fairy
Appearance: Her hair is a deep shade of red, a little darker than the color of a rose. It stops smoothly at her shoulders in rolling waves. She has dark brown eyes with long eyelashes, a thin nose, and wings similar to a Goliath Birdwing butterfly. She has noticeably soft facial features. Her skin was pale at birth, but long days in the sun left it a golden tan in most areas and sun burnt on her shoulders and the top of her head.
Height: Fairy form = 2 inches, human form = 5' 1"
Personality: She's not always sure of herself, so talking to new people/fairies/elves is a nerve-wracking experience. Once you gain her trust, it's hard for her to lose faith in you - no matter how you treat her.

Male Elf
Appearance: He has thick, ink-black hair that reaches his upper back even when it's in a ponytail. His eyes are a light shade of blue, so light that it almost looks like he doesn't have iris' at all. He has a strong jawline compared to his smooth nose, and tall, pointed ears. His skin is a flawless ivory color that any girl would be jealous of.
Height: 5' 9"
Personality: Basically, if you're his age or younger, he's going to treat you how you treat him. He'll come across as much more respectable to elders. He's smart, and his emotions are well under control thanks to spending most of his time with the wisest elves in his homeland.

Female Elf
Appearance: Her hair is snow white, falling down in straight layers to her mid-back. Her eyes look like a swirl of mint-chocolate chip ice cream, mostly pale green with specks of dark brown. She has a perfectly oval shaped face paired with a short nose and full lips. While her cheeks are a shade of rosy pink, the rest of her skin is ivory.
Height: 5' 6"
Personality: She tends to be more outspoken and wittier than most of the other elves, as though she's got nothing to lose. While she's quick to insult a person, all of her complements come from the most detailed observations of someone.

#2 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Girl- Chloe, Makenna, Courtlyn, or Brylee.
Fairy- Arya/Aria, Esmeralda (nn Esme), Faya, or Raisa (Russian for rose)
Male elf- Delwin, Kheelan, Warren, or Nieven

#3 Young_Volcanoes

Young_Volcanoes

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, and napping. XD My dream is to become an author. I'd also like to work in a field involving younger children, such as a teacher or NICU nurse.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Girl- Chloe, Makenna, Courtlyn, or Brylee.
Fairy- Arya/Aria, Esmeralda (nn Esme), Faya, or Raisa (Russian for rose)
Male elf- Delwin, Kheelan, Warren, or Nieven

Courtlyn is really unique, I've never heard of it before. All the names you chose for the fairy would be perfect, and I think Delwin would be cute for the boy. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

#4 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

No problem. I kind of made up Courtlyn actually, I think it's really cute.

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Girl - Sarah, Claire, Allison "Allie"
Fairy - Rosalie, Brielle, Ella-Joy, Stella, Daphne
Male Elf - Melbourne "Mel," Kyren, Ryker
Female Elf - Blythe, Emma, Noelle, Bea

#6 kingoflove21vher

kingoflove21vher

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

Girl - Claire, Paige, Emilia, Caia
Fairy - Violet, Violene, Viola, Daisy, Ellora
Male Elf - Haakon, River, Lucian, Julius
Female Elf: Elowyn/Elowen, Caia, Melisende

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fantasy, fairies, elves, people, heroes, names, heroes need names

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users