#1 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

I guess I'm back?
Well, I've been back, but I'm back to sharing my names! I'm relatively...ticked. So seeing some familiar faces on here might cheer me up!
:D

Eric Raymond
Carl Jonathan "C.J."
Robert Micah "Bobby/Robby"
Graham Pacey | Graham Peter
Henry Scott
Jack Spenser
Brody Patrick
Noah Finnegan
Emmett Daniel "Eddie"
Dominic James "Dom"
Tate Giovanni
Sebastian Keats | Sebastian Avery "Bash"

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie"
Willa Yvonne
Violet Rebecca
Molly Bridgette
Phoebe Raven
Corinna Terri "Cori"
Lenore Juliet "Lena/Lore"
Felicity Rae

#2 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

Eric Raymond - Eric isn't my style. But I know your reasoning behind this name. So it's actually grown on me. And Eric Raymond sounds extremely good.
Carl Jonathan "C.J." - Again, like with Eric. Carl isn't my style. But it works for you! :) And C.J. Is an awesome nickname.
Robert Micah "Bobby/Robby" - Robert isn't my favorite name. But that's because of personal reasons. I'd like it if the only person I knew named Robert wasn't a jerk. I like Micah. And I like that it's almost your middle name. :P
Graham Pacey | Graham Peter - I like Graham Peter better. But I think Graham Pacey goes better with your names. <3 Either are good.
Henry Scott - I love this one. Except I knew/know a Scott and he was a jerk.
Jack Spenser - I love this one too! :o Although Spencer to me looks better. I know why it's Spenser and that still works. So ignore me.
Brody Patrick - :) I LOOOOOVE this one. (I've been told I used too many emoticons so enter a heart here... I don't know if they count or not)
Noah Finnegan - Same with above. I actually think this is my favorite of your names. Although I think Noah Patrick sounds great as well.
Emmett Daniel "Eddie" - Thats a cool nickname! I never would have thought about that. I love this name as well.
Dominic James "Dom" - hmm... I knew a Dominic, so my only thought when reading this name was trying to decide whether or not Dominic was a jerk. Nice name.
Tate Giovanni - Cute. :D
Sebastian Keats | Sebastian Avery "Bash" - The only Sebastian I know WAS a jerk and is now nice. So I don't know how I feel about this. He went by Sebi... I think I like Sebastian Keats better. :P

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie" - I love Rosemary Lyn... I don't so much love Rosie. Sorry! But it's an awesome name! <3
Willa Yvonne - :D I loved Willa Bridgette. <3
Violet Rebecca - <3 No complaints. :P But maybe.... Do Violet Yvonne, Molly Rebecca & Willa Bridgett? I don't know if there's a reasoning behind the switch but I think these sound a LITTLE bit better. NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!! <3
Molly Bridgette - Cute. But again, I think Molly Rebecca is cuteR
Phoebe Raven - Never been a fan of Phoebe. But then again, your names seem to change my opinions on names. So ask me in a week and I'll probably like it.
Corinna Terri "Cori" - Alrighty. I know two people named these names. Corinna... I don't know. The girl I know is neither nice nor mean. Terri is my Aunt. So... Haha. The name flows awesomely though. <3
Lenore Juliet "Lena/Lore" - I love this one. THis is my favorite of your girls names. (Unless you change Willa Bridgette back. ;) )
Felicity Rae - I like this one.

P.S. I know I'm not familiar but hopefully this cheered you up. :o

Edit: I've just now realized I need to lay off the smiley faces.

#3 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

Shay,

You are a familiar face, and I am feeling better now! (Though, I have also been texting my boyfriend and he's definitely helping!) And you can NEVER have too many smileys! :D

And don't worry about offending me, I'm not easily offended.
I've actually taken Sebastian off my list, even though I adore the nickname Bash. (:

Yvonne was the middle name of my mom's late mother. (Her first name was Sarah, and she went by Yvonne)

Something about Violet Yvonne doesn't work for me some reason...though Molly Rebecca used to be on my list and I love that! I do still love Willa Bridgette, but I feel like Yvonne goes best with Willa. But I might think about it a little, or ask Jon.

Thank you for all your help! You're very sweet. (:

#4 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

Shay,

You are a familiar face, and I am feeling better now! (Though, I have also been texting my boyfriend and he's definitely helping!) And you can NEVER have too many smileys! :P

And don't worry about offending me, I'm not easily offended.
I've actually taken Sebastian off my list, even though I adore the nickname Bash. (:

Yvonne was the middle name of my mom's late mother. (Her first name was Sarah, and she went by Yvonne)

Something about Violet Yvonne doesn't work for me some reason...though Molly Rebecca used to be on my list and I love that! I do still love Willa Bridgette, but I feel like Yvonne goes best with Willa. But I might think about it a little, or ask Jon.

Thank you for all your help! You're very sweet. (:

Well I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
Haha. I had to take a TON out. Because it wouldn't let me post as many as I wanted. Haha. :P

Okay. Good. :o Some people are touchy-er than others. I just like to make sure I'm not offending anyone. Sometimes I'm rude when I don't mean to be.
Hmm... You could always find a different name to go with the nickname Bash. Although the only one I can think of is Benjamin Asher (which is quite cute IMO) but Benjamin is a no go for you.. Sooo... Hmm.. :P

Ahh. <3 I wasn't doubting the reasoning behind adding Yvonne to the list. It was just the switch of Willa Bridgette. <3

Just thought I'd suggest it. :) haha. You're girl names are always fun to read. I'm jealous. Haha.

Why Thank-you! You're very sweet as well! :D Haha.

#5 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
Haha. I had to take a TON out. Because it wouldn't let me post as many as I wanted. Haha. :P

Okay. Good. :o Some people are touchy-er than others. I just like to make sure I'm not offending anyone. Sometimes I'm rude when I don't mean to be.
Hmm... You could always find a different name to go with the nickname Bash. Although the only one I can think of is Benjamin Asher (which is quite cute IMO) but Benjamin is a no go for you.. Sooo... Hmm.. :P

Ahh. <3 I wasn't doubting the reasoning behind adding Yvonne to the list. It was just the switch of Willa Bridgette. <3

Just thought I'd suggest it. :) haha. You're girl names are always fun to read. I'm jealous. Haha.

Why Thank-you! You're very sweet as well! :D Haha.

I talked to Jon and he doesn't like Willa at all, actually. It's going to be hard to let go of, and I'll probably keep it on my list but further down. He does really like Violet Yvonne, though. I think he just loves the name Violet. (:

#6 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

I talked to Jon and he doesn't like Willa at all, actually. It's going to be hard to let go of, and I'll probably keep it on my list but further down. He does really like Violet Yvonne, though. I think he just loves the name Violet. (:

Awww. Well that sucks. :D Maybe he'll change his mind later on... Or maybe one of your kids will look so much like a Willa Yvonne/Willa Bridgette that he just HAS to name her that. :) Haha.

Violet is a REALLY pretty name. <3 I love it.

#7 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

Awww. Well that sucks. :D Maybe he'll change his mind later on... Or maybe one of your kids will look so much like a Willa Yvonne/Willa Bridgette that he just HAS to name her that. :) Haha.

Violet is a REALLY pretty name. <3 I love it.

I've actually been thinking about looking for more flowery/plant girl names. Rosemary and Violet are currently my top two.

I might go searching :P

#8 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

Talked to Jon, and revised my girls...they're all gone haha!

Eric Raymond
Carl Jonathan "C.J."
Robert Micah "Bobby"
Graham Peter
Henry Scott
Jack Spenser
Brody Patrick
Noah Finnegan
Emmett Daniel "Eddie"
Dominic James "Dom"
Tate Giovanni

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie|Rose"
Violet Yvonne
Lillian Rebecca "Lily"
Phoebe Raven

#9 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

Talked to Jon, and revised my girls...they're all gone haha!

Eric Raymond
Carl Jonathan "C.J."
Robert Micah "Bobby"
Graham Peter
Henry Scott
Jack Spenser
Brody Patrick
Noah Finnegan
Emmett Daniel "Eddie"
Dominic James "Dom"
Tate Giovanni

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie|Rose"
Violet Yvonne
Lillian Rebecca "Lily"
Phoebe Raven

Oh dear! That's kinda sad honestly. Haha.
Although I love Lillian/Lily obviously. :D Haha. <3

#10 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

Oh dear! That's kinda sad honestly. Haha.
Although I love Lillian/Lily obviously. :D Haha. <3

Don't worry, I'm in the process of adding names back.
I'm just redoing the whole list. >w<

#11 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

Ok, I'm keeping Willa. And Jon says he can warm up to it. I love him so much. (:
So...do I prioritize Willa or Lillian? Are they too similar?

Jon and I both love Lillian Rebecca. (:
Do I bring back Willa Bridgette?

#12 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

Everything okay, love?

Here are my favourites of yours.

Eric Raymond
Graham Peter
Henry Scott
Jack Spenser [Much prefer Spencer though]
Brody Patrick
Noah Finnegan
Sebastian Keats

Violet Rebecca
Molly Bridgette
Phoebe Raven

I adore Eric, Micah, Graham, Peter, Henry, Jack, Spencer, Patrick, Noah & Sebastian.
And of course Violet, Bridgette, Phoebe, Lenore & Juliet.

Awesome names, Raven!

#13 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

Everything okay, love?

Here are my favourites of yours.

Eric Raymond
Graham Peter
Henry Scott
Jack Spenser [Much prefer Spencer though]
Brody Patrick
Noah Finnegan
Sebastian Keats

Violet Rebecca
Molly Bridgette
Phoebe Raven

I adore Eric, Micah, Graham, Peter, Henry, Jack, Spencer, Patrick, Noah & Sebastian.
And of course Violet, Bridgette, Phoebe, Lenore & Juliet.

Awesome names, Raven!

Thanks, PaperHeart.

I'm a bit frustrated with this site, and I'm having completely unrelated personal and family problems. Everything just seems bad right now. =/

#14 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

Thanks, PaperHeart.

I'm a bit frustrated with this site, and I'm having completely unrelated personal and family problems. Everything just seems bad right now. =/

You can call me Yas :D

And what's up? Maybe we can help you with your problems {the ones involving the site anyway}.
Hope everything works out the way you want it to.

#15 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

You can call me Yas :D

And what's up? Maybe we can help you with your problems {the ones involving the site anyway}.
Hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Well, I'm pretty cooled off about the site. I just had apologized in a post to somebody because I thought I had offended her, and I later looked at the post and somebody deleted part of the post and didn't tell me. I'm assuming it's a mod or something, and I'll just let it go since obviously I don't know all the rules. But I was apologizing, and my apology was erased....that made me a bit upset.

Thank you for your kindness, Yas. I'm talking to my sister about my personal problems, so I'm trying to get those worked out. I have poetry class today, so hopefully that will take my mind off things. (:

#16 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

Eric Raymond - I don't particularly like the name Eric, but that's why this is your list! lol <3 I like this combination though :)
Carl Jonathan "C.J." - I think C.J. is an adorable nickname :P
Robert Micah "Bobby" - I love this name!
Graham Peter- I've known one Graham my whole life, and he was a jerk. Turned me off on the name, but this name flows nice :o
Henry Scott- Love Henry! Scott goes well with it.
Jack Spenser - I heart this name <3
Brody Patrick- Brody seems like a jockey name to me, but it fits well here
Noah Finnegan - i LOVE Finnegan. It's def. a guilty pleasure name.
Emmett Daniel "Eddie" - This is one of the cutest names I've seen ever <3
Dominic James "Dom" - Anything with James, I'm sold on <3
Tate Giovanni- Of course, I'm partially to the Giovanni and it pairs SO well with Tate. I heart this. Super heart <3<3

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie|Rose" - For a while there.. I was against Rosemary thanks to those awful movies, but it has really started to grow on me lately and I LOVE the nn Rosie <3
Violet Yvonne- I love Violet, but I'm not so sure about Yvonne
Lillian Rebecca "Lily" - Love it!
Phoebe Raven- I've never really cared for the name Phoebe but I think this name is adorable! It's got a spunky feel to it to me (or I could be crazy... maybe both! :D )

I hope poetry class and your sister helped your personal problems :) And I hope I didnt offend you in anyway :D

#17 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:26 PM

Eric Raymond - I don't particularly like the name Eric, but that's why this is your list! lol <3 I like this combination though :)
Carl Jonathan "C.J." - I think C.J. is an adorable nickname :P
Robert Micah "Bobby" - I love this name!
Graham Peter- I've known one Graham my whole life, and he was a jerk. Turned me off on the name, but this name flows nice :o
Henry Scott- Love Henry! Scott goes well with it.
Jack Spenser - I heart this name <3
Brody Patrick- Brody seems like a jockey name to me, but it fits well here
Noah Finnegan - i LOVE Finnegan. It's def. a guilty pleasure name.
Emmett Daniel "Eddie" - This is one of the cutest names I've seen ever <3
Dominic James "Dom" - Anything with James, I'm sold on <3
Tate Giovanni- Of course, I'm partially to the Giovanni and it pairs SO well with Tate. I heart this. Super heart <3<3

Rosemary Lyn "Rosie|Rose" - For a while there.. I was against Rosemary thanks to those awful movies, but it has really started to grow on me lately and I LOVE the nn Rosie <3
Violet Yvonne- I love Violet, but I'm not so sure about Yvonne
Lillian Rebecca "Lily" - Love it!
Phoebe Raven- I've never really cared for the name Phoebe but I think this name is adorable! It's got a spunky feel to it to me (or I could be crazy... maybe both! :D )

I hope poetry class and your sister helped your personal problems :) And I hope I didnt offend you in anyway :D

You haven't done anything, don't worry! Thank you for your concern. (:

I'm still working on my list...I've actually been thinking about removing Brody Patrick and Tate Giovanni...but I'm still deciding. (: Giovanni is my grandfather's name, but I'm not particularly close to him and Jon doesn't love the name.

I'm actually closer to my step-grandmother, Elizabeth Ann, but Jon's ex-girlfriend is named Elizabeth and I don't want to use that...

I've actually added a lot of girl names back:

Molly Cassandra
Corinna Terri
Willa Bridgette
Georgia Tivoli
Eden Talia

#18 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Well, I have a name I've been thinking about:

Jade

Would it be ok as a first name?

I like it, because we had been talking about the significance of jade in one of my college classes (humanities), but I feel like people think gem names are trashy or trendy.

#19 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:51 AM

I love Jade <3
One of my first EVER name combos way back like 10 years ago was Autumn Jade
I don't think gem names are trashy at all, it's just the personalities of the people who have those names.
I think it would be a pretty fn too :D

#20 JennyB

JennyB

Superstar Baby Namer

• Administrators
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

My favorites from your list are:
Eric Raymond
Carl Jonathan "C.J."
Robert Micah "Bobby"