• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sammie

Sammie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, basketball, soccer, cheerleading, music.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:34 PM

I really need help naming both main characters in my story.
The male lives in England, with two British parents. And the female lives in the US, with a British father and Spanish Mother. I want both characters to have bristish first and last names, but can't decide which ones to use. These ones are my favorite, could you pick one of them or suggest your own?

Last Names: Smith, Williams, Taylor, Harrison, Young, Wilson, Thompson, Watson,
Girl Names: Victoira, Gabriella, Elena, Stella, Annabelle, Analise, Lucy, Megan, Katie, Shannon, Keira, Eleanor.
Boy Names: Cameron, Kenneth, Austin, Carter, Nigel, Colin, Thomas, Peter, Alexander, Timothy, David, Darren, Dean.

Also, could you suggest middle names?

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

I really need help naming both main characters in my story.
The male lives in England, with two British parents. And the female lives in the US, with a British father and Spanish Mother. I want both characters to have bristish first and last names, but can't decide which ones to use. These ones are my favorite, could you pick one of them or suggest your own?

Last Names: Smith, Williams, Taylor, Harrison, Young, Wilson, Thompson, Watson,
Girl Names: Victoira, Gabriella, Elena, Stella, Annabelle, Analise, Lucy, Megan, Katie, Shannon, Keira, Eleanor.
Boy Names: Cameron, Kenneth, Austin, Carter, Nigel, Colin, Thomas, Peter, Alexander, Timothy, David, Darren, Dean.

Also, could you suggest middle names?

female: Eleanor Lucille Watson
Annabelle Ophelia Wilson
Lucy Elizabeth Taylor
Victoria Natalie Williams

male: Carter Gregory Young
Peter Anthony Harrison
Thomas William Smith
Alexander Joshua Thompson

Hope these help!

#3 Sammie

Sammie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, basketball, soccer, cheerleading, music.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:53 PM

I've got it narrowed down to Eleanor and Victoria for the girls. And Thomas & Alexander for boys.

Thanks for your opinion, :(. It helped alot.

#4 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

No problem! I enjoyed helping you pick names. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users