517 replies to this topic

#181 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

Say: I always used to lose mine in school, too.

Think: First of all, Hazel Evangeline is gorgeous. I love Jude but am not a fan of Apollo, and Uriah has grown on me ever since Divergent. Nash is okay.

This is my daughter, Maeve Elise {20}, and my grandson, Joshua Gavin {1}. Joshie, can you say hi?

#182 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

"Hi, Josh! He's so cute!"

Think: Maeve Elise is gorgeous. Joshua is not my favorite, but I love Gavin and they sound great together. 

// This is my daughter, Elise Fiona {16}. Her sister Vivienne Lila {12} is on a school trip to London. Elise and I are jealous! //

#183 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

Say: That sounds like a wonderful school trip!

Think: I adore both Elise and Vivienne, and Lila is lovely too. I'm not a fan of Fiona, but both combos flow nicely, and they go well as a sibset.

This is my son Fox Nathanael [3] and my daughter Eliana Gwendolyn [1]. We're on our way to buy Fox some new shoes, and he's insisting that Ellie gets some too!

#184 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

"What a sweet big brother! What kind are you going to get?"

Think: I love Fox Nathanael! I think I'd like Nathanael Fox a little better, though. I love Eliana, too! And Gwendolyn is pretty with it. Fox & Eliana is a great sibset. 

// This is my grandaughter, Veronica Fable "Vera" {2}. We're out buying a dress for her to wear on Christmas. //

#185 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

Say: I'm sure she'll look adorable no matter what you pick! Have a lovely Christmas!

Think: I actually like this combo. Fable is a bit much for me, but I think it's nice as an exotic middle with the classic Veronica as a first. I'm not huge on Veronica itself, but Vera is pretty and lightens it up a bit.

This is my son, Abraham Robin {14}, but we call him Bram. My other sons, Timothy Gale {11} and Matthias Gray {9}, are over there with their uncle. My little girl, Vivienne Laurel {6}, is around here somewhere... it's hard to keep track of her, she's such an adventurer!

#186 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:43 PM

"Sounds like it! I bet she keeps you and the boys busy!"

Think: Wonderful sibset! I've been crushing on Abraham, nn Bram, a lot lately! I wouldn't pair it with Robin because personally I think the styles clash, but I like both names a lot. The other two boys' combos are perfection! Vivienne is lovely. Laurel isn't my favorite but still pretty here.

// My nephew, Levi Callahan {12}, is headed to the state championships with his soccer team! We're going to watch as soon as my husband gets off work. //

#187 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

Say: Wow! I hope they win! 

Think: I really like Levi, and I think it goes nicely with Callahan, though Callahan isn't really my style.

Here's a picture of my newborn niece, Sadie Gabrielle. She's really small, but she was born at just seven and a half months. I'm on my way to see her at the hospital now!

#188 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

"Aww, isn't she the sweetest thing! Is she all healthy?"

Think: Sadie is nice enough but nms, but Gabrielle is lovely!

// My brother and his wife are headed into town with my darling little niece, Elowen Hermione {2}. //

#189 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

Say: How exciting! How far away do they live?

Think: Elowen Hermione is super cute, and though it's not quite my style I really like it.

Meet my nephew, Jeremiah Samuel. He's named after his dad Sam, and his mommy is my sister. They're out on a much-needed date night.

#190 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:17 PM

"Well hello there Jeremiah! What are you and your aunt up to?"

Think: I love the biblical names, and like both of the names. Not sure if they together they make a phenomenal combo, but its still a great sibset. 

These are my girls, Cecily Aurora [8],and Lydia Violet [4]. We are on our way to their tap dance recital. 

#191 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

Say: Break a leg, girls! I'm sure you'll do great!

Think:  Not a fan of Cecily or Aurora personally, but I think Cecily and Lydia make a good sibset. Lydia Violet is really pretty.

My husband and I have an appointment to find out the gender of our baby today! If it's a boy, we'll name him Finn Thomas, and if it's a girl, she'll be Piper Abigail. I'll be happy regardless of gender, I'm just excited to see the sonogram! Our son, Jack Arthur {3}, is hoping for a little brother, though.

#192 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

"How exciting! And great names you've picked!"

Think: I adore Jack Arthur and Finn Thomas!! Piper is cute, but Abigail is nms. 

// I'm babysitting Thea Jasmine {5} and her brother, Lucas Rhett {2}, tomorrow at 3. //

#193 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

" Have fun! I would prepare a fun snack. Kids love to help prepare food."

Think: I like all the names individually but in the combos they aren't my style. Thea and Lucas do make a good sibset

This is my son, Dalton Brooks , and his best friend ,Simeon Walker. We are going to a drag racing competition at the track. 

#194 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Say: How fun!

Think: Dalton Brooks is really handsome with a nice country feel. Walker is handsome but I'm not a fan of Simeon, though they go well together.

Here's a picture of my daughter's nursery--it's ladybug themed! She's due in two weeks, and her name is going to be Rosalie Charlotte.

#195 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

" Oh I love the ladybug theme! I bet she will turn out such a cutie."

Think: I love the name Rosalie. It's a vintage name that will always be pretty and never too outdated for my taste. charlotte is alright but not my style. Nice flow!

These are my daughter, Marissa June. I am expecting a baby girl in two months. We will be naming her Cassidy Mae. 

#196 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:58 PM

Say: How exciting! Are you excited to have a little sister, Marissa? 

Think: Marissa is a bit outdated for me, but I love June and they go well together. Cassidy Mae is precious.

This is my son, Seth Graham {8}. We're shopping for his brother and sister's birthday. Their names are Keaton Archer and Zoë Annaliese, and they'll be five years old tomorrow.

#197 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

Say: Oh! Have fun!
Think: Seth Graham is so handsome! I like Keaton Archer and Zoë Annaliese but I think the flow of the sibset is a little off.

Hello! This is my son, Gregory Preston (4), we call him Rory, and his little sister Olivia Charlotte (4 months). We are new to town, my husband, Silas Cain is the new city planner!

#198 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

" Ooh exciting! Welcome to town."

Think: Not a fan of any of the names, but Olivia Charlotte has a nice flow. Gregory Preston is a bit choppy, but I like the nickname. 

These are my sons, Winston James [12] & Conrad Elliot [12], along with their younger sister, Dana Caroline [8]. Their older brother, Atticus Gray [16], is number 32 on the red team. 

#199 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

Say: Oh, I see him over there!

Think: The boys' first names match in a sort of unique/rustic style, but Dana doesn't quite seem to fit. Love all of the middle names, especially Gray.

These are my twins, Elle Josephine {3} and Jude Alexander {3}. And this is their little brother, Gale Timothy {7 mos}.

#200 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

Say: Hi guys! Do you like having a little brother?
Think: Elle Josephine and Jude Alexander are wonderful combos! Gale Timothy is handsome but nms.

These are my little ones Brogan Robert James (6) and Elowen Pamina Clare (2). We're heading out to buy Christmas outfits. Bo is insisting on being Batman for Christmas, but I think we'll just get him a nice shirt. I've already spotted a beautiful dress for Ellie to wear; she looks lovely in red.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users