• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 amandalynn636

amandalynn636

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hi. I don't know what the sex of my baby is yet, but I have narrowed the names down to Jagger for a boy and Sloane for a girl but I am at a loss with middle names. My first son's name is Slade Presley, so whatever the name is, it needs to be as cool as that <_< I am due 2 days before my sister in law's 40th birthday and she asked me to name it after her if I have the baby on her birthday (and of course, if the baby is a girl). I wouldn't mind naming the baby after her but her name is Beth Ann and I am not quite sold on Sloane Beth or Sloane Ann, can anyone suggest something. I am not determined to name the baby after her though, so if I can't come up with a solution I will just find another middle name, so feel free to suggest those as well.

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

I've always loved Sloane Imogen.. <_<

#3 amandalynn636

amandalynn636

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

I've always loved Sloane Imogen.. <_<

That is very different, and a name that I never would have thought of. I will keep it in mind...thank you for the suggestion <_<

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

That is very different, and a name that I never would have thought of. I will keep it in mind...thank you for the suggestion <_<

Hahaha!
Sorry, I meant to reply fully but got distracted... <_<

Slade Presley is a pretty "cool" name! So I think Jagger works perfectly. Slade & Sloane are a little close for me, but to each his own.
Since her name is Beth Anne, you could always incorporate either name and use a longer/alternative version for Beth or any "Ann-" name you might like.

Here's a few ideas: {Names in italics could honour her with both names..}

Sloane Elisabeth
Sloane Bethany
Sloane Annabeth
Sloane Annmarie
Sloane Annabel
Sloane Anneliese
Sloane Arianne
Sloane Annika
Sloane Andrea
Sloane Antonia
Sloane Anais
Sloane Anniston
Sloane Julianne
Sloane Diana
Sloane Rhiannon
Sloane Miranda
Sloane Georgiana
Sloane Evangeline
Sloane Alexandra
Sloane Roxanne
Sloane Amanda
Sloane Hannah
Sloane Mariana
Sloane Gianna
Sloane Adriana
Sloane Morgan
Sloane Lillian

etc.

Just an afterthought: If you want something "cool" like Presley, you could always just go with an initial or something of the sort. i.e Briar for Beth or Aria for Anne? Means your choices aren't as... limited, if you DO in fact want to honour her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users