10 replies to this topic

#1 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

...but they are so fun to make! Just fill in the blanks and roll the dice if needed!
http://www.random.org/dice/

I, __________, have been dating my significant other, _________, for six years. He/she/I finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was a...

(Roll dice)
1. Silver ring
2. Claddaugh ring (I love these! http://en.wikipedia..../Claddagh_ring)
3. Diamond ring
4. Turquoise ring
5. Gold ring
6. Emerald ring

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in _____!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful...

(Roll dice)
Odds: Boy
Evens: Girl

Boy first and middle name: Brody, Carl, Crispin, Daniel, Eric, Emmett, Finnegan, Forrest, Graham, Henry, Jack, Jonathan, James, Kirk, Micah, Noah, Patrick, Peter, Philip, Pacey, Raymond, Robert, Scott, Spenser, Tate, Whitman.
Girl first and middle name: Augusta, Ann, Bridgette, Corinna, Felicity, Juliet, Lenore, Lyn, Lyra, Molly, Phoebe, Rosemary, Rebecca, Raven, Terri, Violet, Willa.

Two years passed with our prince/princess, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be...

(Roll dice)
1. B/G
2. G
3. B/B identical twins
4. B
5. B
6. G/G identical twins

Boy first and middle name: First must be biblical, middle must start with an R.
Girl first and middle name: First must be a color name, middle must start with an L.

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a...

(Roll dice)
1. Dog
2. Cat
3. Bird
4. Rat
5. Rabbit
6. Turtle

Name your pet: After a character from the most recent book you read. (And do include what book you named him/her from!)

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a...

(Roll dice)
Odds: Boy
Evens: Girl

Boy first name: http://nameberry.com...pire-Baby-Names
Boy middle name: http://nameberry.com.../115/Jazz-Names
Girl first name: http://nameberry.com...th-No-Nicknames
Girl middle name: http://nameberry.com...mes-on-the-Rise

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to (Insert country here!) and adopting...

(Roll dice)
1. B
2. B/B
3. B/B/B
4. G/G/G
5. G/G
6. G

Boy first name: http://nameberry.com...h-Surname-Names
Boy middle name: Must be popular in the country they came from.
Girl first name: http://nameberry.com...odel-Baby-Names
Girl middle name: Must be popular in the country they came from.

So, that's our story! (List family here!)

#2 Mika Casey

Mika Casey

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:05 AM

I, Raven Mika, have been dating my significant other Jonathan Robert for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was a silver ring!

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Italy!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful boy! We named him Eric Raymond!

Two years passed with our prince/princess, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be another boy, and we named him Gabriel Robert.

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a dog (male husky) and named him Jove.

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a boy. We named him Edward Miles.

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Ireland and adopted a little boy. We named him Finnegan Patrick.

So, that's our story! Me, Raven, my love, Jonathan, and our boys Eric, Gabriel, Edward, Finnegan, and Jove!

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:55 AM

I, Alice Margaret James, have been dating my significant other, Brian George Perry, for six years. He finally proposed with a claddagh ring, and it was beautiful!
About four months after our honeymoon (which was in February!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful baby boy.

[15] DS Noah James

Two years passed with our prince, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be identical twin boys!

[12] DS/DS Caleb Ross / Micah Reed

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a cat. I was reading Kurt Vonnegut's "Mother Night" at the time and we decided to name her after the main protagonists late wife.

CAT Helga

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had another baby boy!

[7] DS Damon Miles

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Paris and adopted twin girls.

[2] DD/DD Ella Camille / Iris Helene

So, that's our story!
Alice and Brian Perry.
With our children Noah, Caleb, Micah, Damon, Ella, Iris
and Helga.

#4 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

I, Ava Rose, have been dating my significant other, John Thomas, for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was an Emerald ring.

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Australia!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful boy, Patrick James.

Two years passed with our prince, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be a boy, Adam Robert.

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a rabbit that we names Jasper.

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a girl, Claire Avery.

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Ireland and adopted twin boys, Flynn Rory & Nolan Riley.

JT & Ava
PJ, Adam, Claire, Flynn, Nolan
and Jasper

#5 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

I, Alyssa Marie , have been dating my significant other, Jace Benjamin, for six years. He/she/I finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was a...

6. Emerald ring

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Barbados!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful...

Girl!
Juliet Violet

Two years passed with our prince/princess, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be...

B/B identical twins!
Levi Romeo & Joel Riley

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a...

Turtle
Sonny

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a...

Boy
Darius Ellington

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Ukraine and adopting...

B/B/B
Brennan Marko, Flynn Valentyn and Redmond Zenon

So, that's our story!

Alyssa Marie and Jace Benjamin
Juliet- 7
Levi- 5
Joel- 5
Darius- 2
Brennan -nb
Flynn- nb
Redmond- nb

Posted Image
Alyssa Marie

Posted Image
Jace Benjamin

Posted Image
Alyssa's Ring

Posted Image
Juliet Violet

Posted Image
Joel Riley and Levi Romeo

#6 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image
Darius Ellington

Posted Image
Brennan Marko, Redmond Zenon and Flynn Valentyn

#7 Madylin Rose

Madylin Rose

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Vampire Diaries (sooooo team Damon!)<br />The Lying Game (!!!!)<br />Cheerleading<br />OND (Obsessive Name Disorder)<br />Reading Writing<br />Names (uh... DUH!)<br />How I Met You Mother (awesome TV show)<br />Basketball<br />Raising Hope (LOVE THIS SHOW!)

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

I, Madylin Rose, have been dating my significant other, Grey Mason, for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was a diamond ring.

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in London!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful girl, Felicity Lenore.

Two years passed with our princess, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be B/G twins, Cain Robert and Scarlet Lassandra.

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a girl dog, Schuyler (from The Van Alen Legacy- Melissa de la Cruz).

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a girl, Drew Cheyenne.

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Britain and adopted G/G twins, Raee Isabella and Leni Charlotte.

So, that's our story! Grey, Madylin, Felicity, Cain, Scarlet, Drew, Raee, Leni, and Schuyler.

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:39 PM

I, Ailey Samaria, have been dating my significant other, Truman Henry, for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was an emerald ring.

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Mexico!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful girl, Willa Juliet

Two years passed with our princess, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be identical twin boys, Joseph Ranger & Daniel Ryder

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted an Alsatian called Wolfgang, who we call Wolf/Wolfie. (From The Firing)

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a boy, Konrad Mercer

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to America and adopted twin boys, Madigan Jonah & Rafferty Noah

So, that's our story! Ailey & Truman w/ Willa, Joseph, Daniel, Konrad, Madigan, Rafferty & Wolfgang the puppy!

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

I, Leslie Judith Prescott, have been dating my significant other, Brandon Oscar Mears, for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was an emerald ring. About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Venice!), we found out we were having our first! We decided to keep the gender a secret with all our children, so five months later we had a beautiful boy named Henry Philip Mears.

Two years passed with our prince, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be another boy. We named him Aaron Robert Mears.

A few years after our having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a rabbit named Sherlock after the famous Sherlock Holmes.

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered that we were expecting again! This time around, we had a girl. We named her Paige Kennedy Mears.

We decided that we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We traveled to Ethiopia and adopted a baby boy. We named him Nolan Samuel Mears.

So that's the story of our family: me, Leslie; my husband, Brandon; our kids Henry, Aaron, Paige, and Nolan; and our rabbit Sherlock.

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

I, Lucinda Megan, have been dating my significant other, Andrew Tobias O'Neill, for six years. He finally proposed, and the ring was beautiful! It was a Claddagh Ring due to our Irish ancestory.

About four months after our honeymoon (which was in Vegas!), we found out we were expecting! We decided to keep the gender a secret, and five months later we had a beautiful baby boy. We named him Graham Scott.

Two years passed with our prince, and we decided to expand our family! Our next pregnancy turned out to be another boy, and we named him Gabriel Rhett.

A few years after having our first children, we decided to adopt a pet! We adopted a dog named Fang, since I was reading Gray the Harry Potter books at bed time.

We lived happily with our brood, and then discovered we were expecting again! This around, we had a girl and named her Jade Aria.

We decided we wanted to finish our lovely family by adopting! We travelled to our native Ireland and adopted Sullivan Connor, Finnegan Liam and Donovan Riley.

So that's the story of the O'Neill family!
Lucy and Drew
Gray ~ Gabe ~ Jade ~ Sully ~ Finn ~ Van
Fang

#11 Calypso

Calypso

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Doctor Who, Fairy Tales, Mythology, Victorian era, Steampunk

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

DD: Violet Augusta
DS: Azriel Rohan
Rabbit: Caroline (Where Angels Fear To Tread, E. M. Forster)
DS: Magnus Coltrane
DD/DD/DD: Ruby Ekaterina, Hero Anastasiya, Sage Klementina (Russia)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users