• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

http://dice.virtuworld.net/?nr=2 You will need this dice.

You -
LN: Your choice

FN: Your choice
MN: After a classic Hollywood movie star

Roll for how you were raised:
1. By a single mom, with or without siblings (if you have siblings, how many is up to you, but roll for their genders. Odd = boy, Even = girl and their names fit the same pattern as yours without being too matchy)
2. By a single dad, with or without siblings
3. By your grandparents, with or without siblings
4. By an aunt or uncle, with or without siblings (you may add cousins, and their names and genders are up to you)
5. By foster parents and their family
6. In a children's home

Other details like age, looks, job, etc... are your choice.

You start dating. What's his/her name?
LN: Your choice

FN: Your choice
MN: After a famous author

How he/she was raised, his/her siblings (as long as their names fit with your partner's name), and other details are your choice.

Roll for which metropolitan area you two live in (you can live in a suburb or a city, but it just has to be in that area):
1. New York/Tri-State (NYC, Long Island, Mid- and Lower Hudson Valley NY, and parts of New Jersey, northeastern Pennsylvania, and Connecticut)
2. Jacksonville, FL
3. Chicago, IL (Chicago-Aurora-Joliet, IL , Gary, IN, and the Lake County, IL-Kenosha County, WI areas)
4. Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro, TN
5. Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ
6. San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA
7. Colorado Springs, CO
8. Any metro area in Alaska or Hawaii

Roll for living arrangements:
1. You two live in separate houses or apartments, alone or with roommate(s)
2. You two live together
3. You two live with your respective parents/guardians

Roll for how you two met:
1. You grew up together
2. You met in middle school/high school (you can make up the circumstances)
3. You met in college
4. You met through a mutual friend
5. It was a blind date set up by someone else (you choose who set it up)
6. You met online

You decide to move in together. Where do you two live?
1. His/her current place
2. Your current place
3. You buy a house

If you buy a house, which type is it?
1. Craftsmen/Victorian/Colonial/Brownstone/Row home or anything classic/traditional
2. Ranch-style/Farmhouse
3. Cape Cod/Cottage
4. Modern/Contemporary
5. Plantation
6. Mediterranean/Spanish
7. Townhouse
8. Your choice

Details of your home are up to you.

You or your partner proposes. Where/How?
1. At a restaurant
2. While on vacation (you choose where)
3. At your house 
4. Your choice

Other details are up to you, including the ring.

What season do you get married in?
1. Spring
2. Summer
3. Fall
4. Winter

Choose the date (the month is your choice):
1. 1st-5th
2. 6th-10th
3. 11th-15th
4. 16th-20th
5. 21st-25th
6. 26th-31st

Where do you get married?
1. Church
2. Beach
3. Mountains
4. A hotel
5. A restaurant or banquet hall
6. A courthouse
7. Your home
8. Your choice

You choose the bridesmaids, groomsmen, maid/matron of honor, best man, flower girl, ring bearer, the rings, outfits, your reception, and other details you wanna add.

You two go off on your honeymoon. Where do you go?
1. Caribbean or Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. Australia/New Zealand
4. Southeast Asia (You choose the country)
5. Paris
6. Anywhere in South America
7. Anywhere in the Mediterranean
8. Your choice

Do you choose to start having children right away or do you wait a year or two? When you choose to have a child, roll for gender (if you choose to wait, adopt a pet of your choice, then go ahead and start your family): 
1-2: Boy
3-4: Girl
5-6: Twins or Triplets (roll again for their genders)

Nursery:
1. Anything nature related
2. Neutral colors
3. Pink, blue, pale green, or lavender
4. Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks
5. Space
6. Your choice

When is the baby's birth month?
1-2: JanuaryAprilJuly, or October
3-4: FebruaryMayAugust, or November
5-6 MarchJuneSeptember, or December

Which birth date?
1. 1st-5th
2. 6th-10th
3. 11th-15th
4. 16th-20th
5. 21st-25th
6. 26th-31st

His/her/their name(s) and other details are up to you.

Three years after your child/children's birth, your family goes on vacation. Where do you go?
1. The Beach
2. An amusement/theme park
3. A national Park
4. A cruise
5. A mountain resort
6. Another city or country

Soon after you come back from your vacation, you learn you're expecting again. Follow the same directions you did the first time.

Two years later, your children are now 5 and 2. Your house is too small to fit your family's needs so you move into a large house. 

What type of home do you buy this time?
1. Same as your current home.
2. A different style of your choice

Where is it?
1. Same neighborhood
2. A nearby neighborhood
3. A different part of the state
4. A different state

Other details are your choice.

You adopt a pet. What type do you get (you can get more than one, either the same type or something else)?
1. Dog
2. Cat
3. Rabbit
4. Bird
5. Reptile
6. Your choice

A year later, something else happens. 
1. You win the lottery. How much do you win and what do you do with the money?
2. Someone in your family becomes ill. Could be you, your partner, one/all of your children, or someone else. What do you/they have? Do they recover?
3. You go on another vacation. Where do you go?
4. Your family tries an ethnic food that you've never had before. What is it, and do you like it?
5. You have another child. Repeat the steps you did for your other children.
6. Your job/your husband or wife's job doesn't work out anymore, so you/they get another job. What job do you/they choose? It can be the same type of job at a different company or a different job.

Four years later, you thought you were finished having children, but you find out you're expecting yet again. Only this time, your baby/babies are premature. You choose how early and how many babies, but roll for gender(s) and everything else. His/her first name fits with your other children and his/her middle name represents strength, hope, faith, grace, or something along those lines. 

When is the baby's birth month?
1-2: JanuaryAprilJuly, or October
3-4: FebruaryMayAugust, or November
5-6 MarchJuneSeptember, or December

Which birth date?
1. 1st-5th
2. 6th-10th
3. 11th-15th
4. 16th-20th
5. 21st-25th
6. 26th-31st

Your baby/babies spend some time in the NICU before you get to bring them home. They are now healthy, but you're officially finished having children. 

Five years later, it's almost time for your youngest to start Kindergarten so you go on a family vacation before the school year starts. Where?
1. Same place you went before.
2. Somewhere in Europe
3. Japan
4. Hawaii
5. Skiing/tubing/snowboarding in the mountains
6. Your choice

Your children continue to grow and before you know it, they're all adults. You decide to retire. What do you do?
1. Stay where you are and spend the rest of your life with your family.
2. Move to a retirement community nearby
3. Travel, either as a couple or with your children, and possibly your grandkids.
4. Move to Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL or another popular retiree place
5. Your choice

#2 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

Elizabeth 'Beth' Grace Rivers-McGuire [38]
Raised in a Childrens Home
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
Graduated with a 2:1 in Mechanical Engineering
Works as a mechanic

Jessica 'Jess' Enid Rivers-McGuire [40]
Raised by a Single Father, Michael 'Mike' Sean McGuire [56] with no siblings
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Graduated with a 2:2 in Gaelic Studies
Works as a kindergarten teacher

Live in Colorado Springs
Live with Jess' father in a Townhouse
Met in College
Beth proposes whilst on Vacation in Ireland to visit Jess' grandparents
Married on February 29th in a Hotel
Honeymoon in Paris
Vacation at Disneyland
Move to Denver, Colorado and buy a Townhouse
Vacation at Disneyland (again)
Move to Tampa, Florida to Retire

Matthew 'Matt' Sean Rivers-McGuire [15]
Black Hair and Green Eyes
Born on 4th May

Sophia 'Soph' Michelle Rivers-McGuire [15]
Black Hair and Green Eyes
Born on 4th May

Nathaniel 'Nate' Scott Rivers-McGuire [12]
Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes
Born on 15th September

Eleanor 'Elle' Rhiannon Rivers-McGuire [9]
Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Born on 30th October

Rosalie 'Rose' Emma Rivers-McGuire [9]
Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
Born on 30th October

William 'Willl' James Rivers-McGuire [5]
Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes
Born on 23rd March

#3 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:19 PM

DW: Brielle Monroe Swanson [nee Anderson] {41}
-Brown hair and blue eyes

-Raised by grandparents: Gertrude 'Gertie' Mae Anderson and Howard 'Howie' Russell Anderson
-Kindergarten teacher (quit)
-SAHM

DH: Boston Leo Swanson {41}
-Brown hair and blue eyes

-Raised by parents:
-Brother: Lincoln 'Link' Beau Swanson
-History professor

DD/DS: Daphne 'Daffy' Shay Swanson and Derek Alistair Swanson {15}
-March 17th
-Pixar nursery
-Brown hair and blue eyes (both of them)

DD: Lux Cassidy Swanson {12}
-January 13th
-Coral and teal nursery
-Blonde hair and blue eyes

DS/DD/DS: Jonas Gabriel Swanson,
Lola Grace Swanson, and Julian Wyatt Swanson {5}
-May 20th at 33 weeks
-Owl nursery
-Brown hair and green eyes (Jonas) and brown hair and blue eyes (Lola&Julian)

Rabbit: Antigone
Cat: Ace

-Met through a mutual friend
-Live in separate apartments in the suburbs of Nashville, TN before buying a Farmhouse styled house together
-Proposes while on vacation in Italy
-Get married at 25 in the spring, April 15th, in a church
-Honeymoon in Australia

-Beach vacation with the twins
-Move into another Farmhouse in a nearby neighborhood
-Quit teaching to be a SAHM
-Summer vacation to Hawaii
-Travel Europe during retirement

#4 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

Julia Katherine Kincaid (nee Walker)
brown hair, green eyes

raised in a children's home
child psychologist

Ryan Charles Kincaid
brown hair, brown eyes
raised in a children's home

brothers Tyler William Kincaid and Cody Stephen Kincaid

oncologist

DS: Walker Ryan Kincaid

August 27th

brown hair, blue eyes 
nature themed nursery

DS: Maddox Brody Kincaid

April 20th

blonde hair, brown eyes

neutral colors nursery

DS/DS: Grayson Andrew Kincaid / Jackson Matthew Kincaid

May 25th

identical twins with brown hair, brown eyes

born at 34 weeks

blue nursery

Dog: Lucy

basset hound

Dog: Roxy

basset hound

Ryan and Julia Kincaid

Walker, Maddox, Grayson and Jackson

with Lucy and Roxy

live in Phoenix, AZ

live in separate apartments with roommates

mine - Ashley Nicole Banks

his roommates are his brothers

met through a mutual friend
we buy a Spanish style house
he proposes at a restaurant
Married March 8th in the mountains
honeymoon in Mexico

vacation at the beach
new ranch style home in Fort Worth, TX

family tries Jewish food, we like it

vacation in Hawaii
retire to our ranch home in Dallas and spend life with our family

#5 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,291 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

Emilia Audrey Dresden "Mila"

Birthday: December 24th (22 years old at the start of this game)

Raised by foster parents Anne Elizabeth and David Michael Dresden and their daughter Sophie Mae (1 year older than me). 

Long sandy blond hair and green eyes, thin build but I look healthy, which I attribute to a vegetarian diet and daily swims in the pool, with the occasional trip to the batting cages.

I am an artist.

I met my boyfriend Jonathan Charles Klein "Nathan" through a mutual friend.  He is the same age as me (born on August 5th) and has light brown hair and brown eyes and is tall and muscular, but nowhere near body builder size.  He grew up with a single mother, Helen Victoria Klein and is an only child.  He is a vegetarian like I am and enjoys playing basketball and air hockey.  He is a children's acting teacher for his own company.

Nathan and I live in separate apartments on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC.  We both live alone, though he often comes over my place after work.  

A few months into our relationship, we decide to live together officially and he moves into my apartment.  One night, while we're at home eating pizza for dinner, he proposes to me and I said yes.  Nothing fancy.  The ring is a silver one with blue topaz and diamond stones.   We set our wedding date for the Fall.

On October 2nd, the day of our wedding has arrived.  We get married at the Plaza Hotel and we just have our immediate family there and a few close friends.  My matron of honor is my foster sister Sophie, our best man is Nathan's best friend and Sophie's husband Patrick James Phillips, bridesmaids are my friends Erin Kate Oliver and Rebecca Madeleine Carson, groomsmen are Nathan's friends Matthew Scott Rowley "Matt" and Daniel Thomas Williams, our flower girl is my 8 year old cousin Veronica Marie Dresden and our ring bearer is Nathan's 8 year old cousin Ian Joseph Klein.

We go to Athens, Greece for our honeymoon.  It's beautiful there.  We enjoy touring the city and learning about its history, visit the shops, and go on a cruise in the Mediterranean Sea.  

We decide we want to start our family right away.  A few months later, we find out we're having our first child, due in September.  At a routine scan, we find out we are having twins: a boy and a girl.  I paint the nursery walls pale green.  We welcome our son Lachlan Alexander and daughter Magnolia Jane "Maggie" on September 12th.  Both twins have Nathan's hair color and Maggie has my green eyes, while Lachlan has blue.

When Lachlan and Maggie are three, we take our first family vacation:  a Disney Cruise.  When we return, Nathan and I learn we're expecting again and are due in May.  We find out we're having a second daughter and on May 23rd, little Susanna Elizabeth arrives.  She has reddish brown hair and brown eyes.

When the twins are 5 and Susanna is 2, it becomes apparent that our place is too small for us so we look for a new place.  We find a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom Victorian house in San Francisco, CA with finished attic and basement.  We turn the attic into our master bedroom and divide the basement into a playroom for the kids and a rec room for when we have company and add a 4th bathroom and a guest bedroom.  We soon adopt two new family members: parakeets named Ruby and Jasper.

A year later, we find out we're expecting yet again.  On March 7th, we welcome identical mirror image twin girls:  Tessa Rose and Fiona Genevieve. Tessa is right handed and Fiona is left handed and they have a cowlick on opposite sides of their wavy blond hair.  Both have hazel eyes.

Four years after that, our kids are 9, 6, and 4 and we had decided not to have more children, but we get another huge surprise.  We're having triplets: two girls and a boy.  But this time, our babies are born prematurely, at 29 weeks on July 18th.  We named them Henry Ray, Lilia Hope, and Bridget Grace.  They were all under 3 lbs (Henry was the biggest) and Lilia was breathing on her own with only supplemental oxygen, while Henry and Bridget were on CPAP machines.  Lilia (the smallest) came home after eight weeks and Henry and Bridget the following week and they are all doing well.  

Five years go by and the triplets are about to start Kindergarten, so we go on vacation before the school year begins.  We go to Lake Tahoe to go swimming and stay at our lake house.

Before we know it, our children have all grown up and are successful young adults and it's time for us to retire.  We choose to spend the rest of our lives at home, surrounded by our family.

#6 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:05 AM

Lily Monroe Myers (24)

—Blonde hair, green eyes. Raised by foster parents, George Francis and Elizabeth Mae Myers, and three siblings, Kate Elizabeth, Henry Francis, and Miles George. 

Micah Hawthorne Harris (27)

—Red hair, blue eyes. Raised by a single mom, Audrey Renee Harris, with his younger brother, Matthew Hemingway Harris “Matt”. 

Lily Myers and Micah Harris met when set up on a blind date by their friends, Elliot and Raina. Both had recently become single. Three months after their date they began “officially” dating. A year after becoming official they bought a beautiful, plantation style home out in the country. 

A few months after moving in together, Lily and Micah took a vacation to Myrtle Beach where Micah asked Lily to marry him. It was a beautiful, antique ring from his grandmother. 

After months of planning, Micah and Lily wed on April 1st in a banquet hall large enough to accommodate their 250 guests. It was a small wedding, Lily’s sister, Kate, was her maid of honor while her friends Raina, Grace, and Sarah were her bridesmaids. Micah’s brother, Matt, was his best man with friends Elliot, James, and Carter serving as groomsmen. 

After the wedding Lily and Micah headed off to Australia, a bucket list item for both. 

Lily and Micah decide to spend a year alone together before trying for children. They were expecting it to be a normal pregnancy, but at their first ultrasound they learned they were expecting triplets. At 27 and 30, on December 26th, they welcomed a boy and two girls, Finnegan Micah “Finn”, Poppy Bardot, and Acacia Hepburn. Poppy and Acacia came out with blonde hair and blue eyes, while Finn had red hair and green eyes. 

Three years after the triplets were born, the family decided to try a vacation to Myrtle Beach. It was a great time at a special place for Lily and Micah. 

Not long after returning, Lily found out she was expecting again. It is another girl, who they welcomed on October 3rd. Named Dahlia Hayworth, she was a much quieter baby than her siblings and made for an easy adjustment at home. The triplets love her. 

After two years of growing and four rambunctious kids aged 5 and 2, Micah and Lily decided it’s time for a new home. They stick with the plantation theme and move to a nearby neighborhood. The house is large enough for the family, and has 6 bedrooms to accommodate everyone. 

With the extra space and kids aging, Finn begs for a pet and Lily and Micah cave. Soon, they found two dogs needing adopted. The family welcomed two dachshunds, Hank and Jade, into the family. Finn and Hank became instant friends, while Poppy, Acacia, and Dahlia were delighted to have a girl dog to “dress up”. 

All is going well, until Lily goes for a routine checkup to discover she has breast cancer. Luckily, it was caught early enough that a surgery to remove the lumps stops it in its tracks. To be preventative, Lily undergoes a double mastectomy and breast augmentation. It is a trying time for the family, but after recovery they go about their lives appreciating moments a little more. 

Four years after her diagnosis, Finn, Poppy, and Acacia are 9 and Dahlia is 6, and Lily discovers she is pregnant again. Sure that their reproductive years were behind them, Micah and Lily are shocked, but delighted. Some months later, they welcome another little boy, Julian Myers “Jude”, on July 9th. Jude was born a month early and required time int he NICU before he could come home. Now healthy, he was brought home and Finn was delighted for another boy to join the family, and the girls fascinated with a new baby. This marked the end of having children for the family, as they now truly felt complete. 

Five years later, it is now time for Jude to start kindergarten. To mark this occasion, the family decided to go on another big vacation. This time they go to London, England. Another bucket list item for Lily and Micah. 

Before they know it, Lily and Micah are sending their youngest off to college and preparing to retire. Once it’s time, they decide to retire to their home. It is paid off, the children are in nearby colleges, and they have money to travel like they’ve always dreamed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users