Photo

What do you think of the name Brentley for my upcoming baby boy?

Boy names boy names Brentley opinion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tamz

tamz

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I love being involved in the community, making new friends, spending time with my family, reading, taking a country cruise on a gravel road with all the windows down and the music blaring! The simple things in life are rarely to never taken for granted!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

I have never heard of the name Brentley until running across it on a baby name suggestion site. My boyfriend and I have been obsessing over finding the perfect baby boy name and have been tremendously struggling to find a name we both agree on. We both agree that we like the name Brentley but now I am second guessing the name with worry that it may be to uncommon. We want something different and a name that isn't heard everyday but something that isn't too off the wall. Would just like to hear your opinion on the name. Any other name suggestions are appreciated also! We already know that the middle name will either be Maurice or Richard. Thanks in advance! :)

#2 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

My mom's neighbors had two kids, Brentley and Brensen. And I instantly fell in love with Brentley! I love it!

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

I love the similar Bentley, and although I'm not a huge fan of the added R, it is still a nice, handsome name :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boy names, boy names Brentley opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users