• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

Hello, I need to put some names on these charicters!

1) The Father. He and his wive divorced after having a daughter, which came with him. He works as a cruise ship attendant (the cruise ship owned by a wealthy lawyer). He and his daughter usually stay on the ship, but sometimes stop by the bahama's to stay at their beach house. He's a very strong guy with great intuition.

2) The Mother. After the divorce, she got remarried to a doctor and is now trying to get her daughter back. She's very strong willed and used to getting her way. She's very pretty and has a great form, and she has blonde hair with blue eyes (and freckles?).

3) The Stepdad. He isn't really known to The Daughter that well. But it is known that he is very strict, and very fourcefull, and not the type of man to trust.

4) The Daughter. She's the spitttin image of her mother, exept the curls she gets from her father. She's 15, and she, too, is stubborn, but she's more shy than her charismatic mother. She has a one year old kid from a boy who had raped her. She currently doesn't want a boyfriend (or anything to do with boys) and she denies her affection to the wealthy lawyers son, who's known for being very outgoing, who's very athletic, and who's been rumored to like her back.

5) The Daughters Child. Not shure of the gender yet, but it, too, looks just like The Daughter, and mysteriously like the wealthy lawyers son.

6) The Wealthy Lawyer. A pleasant middle-aged man who favors The Father very much, and usually takes him everywhere his ship go's, like a body guard. He has a strange liking for The Daughters Child, and he will bring the child to places on the ship no one else is aloud to go but him, and buy the child clothes or toys.

7) The Lawyers Son. The rumors of him liking The Daughter are very true. He likes her a lot. The problem, he wont admit it was him who raped the daughter. The police knew, and he did get punished, but The Daughter doesn't know. He's a pretty popular guy, very handsome with brown hair and brown eyes, and he's plays basketball for his schools team (he usually lives on the bahama's with his mother).

Sorry if the list is really long, but could you give names to the charicters? So far, I'm thinking about the names Alexis, Olivia, Ainsley, Isabella, Charlotte nn Charlie (maybe Lottie), Ryan, Liam, and Cody. Thanks bunches!

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

Father: Henry, Paul, Christopher, Anthony, or Kevin
Mother: Scarlett, Roselyn (nn Rosie or Rose), Eliza, Marilyn, or Lucy
Step-Father: Victor, Benjamin (Ben), Oliver, Adam, or Rhys
Daughter: Ainsley (favorite name!), Cassidy, Molly, or Charlotte
Daughter's child: girl: Alexis, Penelope, Vanessa, Zoe, or Hope boy: Marcus, Tristan, James (nn Jamie), Glen, or Ian
Wealthy lawyer: Fred, George, Phillip, Harrison, Carleton, or Alexander
Lawyer's son: Liam, Cody, Zachary (nn Zach), Theo, or Gregory (nn Greg)

hope these help!

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

So far, Im thining about:
Benjamin as the stepfathers name
Ainsley will probubly be the girls name, though I'm still opened for suggestions
Alexis or Hope if the daughters child is a girl
Still unsure if the daughters child is a boy
Still unsure about the Wealthy Lawyer
And Liam, Cody, or Zachary for the lawyers son's name
WDYT? Does the story sound intresting? Can you think of more names?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users