1257 replies to this topic

#1021 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

Say: Sounds like fun , what are you boys playing?
think: They have a nice flow especially Finlay Edward. I really like Hudson and Edward but the other two names are not my style.

Genna, Dora, Ricky! Kids this is my friend who helps mom at work. These are my daughters, Genevra Elle (7) and Eudora Haven (4). And this here is my only son, Jericho Miles (12).

#1022 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:01 AM

"Hello! Nice to meet you kids. You look just like your mom!"

Think: Elle is pretty, Genevra is nms. Eudora is nms, there are several cities with the name and none of which are very good. I like Haven but wouldn't use it myself. I love Jericho, though would prefer Jerry to Ricky. Miles is nms, just never has been. The middle names make a perfect sibset.

// This is my son, Ford Nathaniel Harper {12}. His first name honors former President Ford. We're headed to his first ACT test. //

#1023 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

"Wow! ACTs already? You must be pretty smart."

Think: I like Ford Nathaniel and I like Nathaniel Harper. I don't really care for all three together though.

"This is my son Gregory Anton (10). We're on our way to pick up his cousins for a sleep over."

#1024 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

Say: Hi Gregory! Hope you have a fun time with you cousins!
Think: Name Sounds nice, but nms at all.

I would like you to meet my son, Liam Archer (10), and his little sisters, Isabella (Bella) Posey (5) and Sofia (Sofie) Victoria (3).

#1025 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

"Hey kids. How are you?"

Think: All the first names feel too popular for me. Isabella Posey is nms. The other two are nice combos though.

These are my children Casey Jude (7) and Avery Sage (5). Casey is all about baseball. He's teaching Avery everything he knows.

#1026 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Say: I bet you are an all star player!

Think: Avery and Casey are very unisex, and the middle name for Avery doesn't help determine the gender. In my opinion, Avery, and Sage are too feminine to be boy names. Casey is okay and Jude is nms. 

This is my oldest daughter, Mercedes Paige (15), and my youngest, the twins, Sienna Monet & Royce Vincent (9) . We are on our way to my oldest son's, Bentley Jeremiah, high school graduation (18). 

#1027 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:19 PM

Say: Oh cool! What does Bentley plan to do after high school?
Think: Mercedes, Sienna, Royce, and Bentley all go well together! It's a very well rounded sibset. I don't care for Vincent, but the other middle names go nicely.

This is my youngest son, Lincoln Henry Jack (5) and my oldest son, Ford William James (8). We are in our way to pick up their big sister, Monroe Edith Ann (16), from her viola lesson. Monroe just made the All-State Orchestra!

#1028 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

Say: Oh wow! Congratulate her for me, will you boys?
Think: I like the boys' names, but Ford and Lincoln are nms. I feel bad for Monroe. Such an old sounding name! Plus, I really don't like double middle names much, but their mama really made them work!

These are my two boys, Matthew Jefferson and Adam James (6). And this is their little sister, Abigail (Addee) Violet (3 mon.) Were going to see there grandma, but it is going to be one LONG drive!

#1029 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

"I hope you kids have fun! I know your grandma must be so excited to see you."

Think: None of the boys' names are really my style, but my brother is Matthew so I have good connotations with it, and I like the presidential connection of Jefferson. Violet is precious, though Abigail is nms. What is Addee? Is that supposed to be her nickname? Not sure how you get that from Abigail, and the spelling is really odd. Matthew, Adam, and Abigail are a nice, cohesive sibset which I really like.

// This is my eldest son, Silas Archer {12}. He is helping me find a grill to get for his dad for Christmas while his brothers, Eli Bennett {8} & Noah Jasper {7}, are at soccer practice. //

#1030 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Say: I hope you find the right grill!

Think: I absolutely love all three names, and they go together great as a sibset. Excellent combos!

This is my daughter, Rue Annaliese {1}. We're out shopping for a gift for my sister-in-law's baby shower.

#1031 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:06 AM

Say: Oh,what a beautiful name she has! I hope that you find the right gift for your sister in law.
Think: Rue has become a guilty pleasure of mine. I wonder if she got the name from The Hunger Games. Rue Annaleise is very pretty and flows well, but I wouldn't use it myself.

This is my son Matthew Carter (3), and his sister Annabel Mae (1 1/2). We are on our way to the park. It's such a beautiful day!

#1032 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:23 AM

Say: It sure is lovely today!

Think: Matthew Carter is really handsome. Annabel Mae is really pretty as well, though I prefer the spelling Annabelle. They go really well as a sibset too.

These are my kids, Jack Thomas {12}, Hazel Beatrice {9}, and Reid Henry {6}. We're on our way to their cousin Brett's graduation party.

#1033 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

Say: Oh! Have fun!
Think: I love all of these names!! They flow so well! The only one I don't absolutely love is Beatrice.

Thea are my little angels, Penelope Jade and Caroline Blue (10 months). Their big sister and brother Meredith Grey (6) and Brennan Sage (8) are somewhere around here, they just finished art camp!

#1034 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

Say: Was art camp fun?

think: I love the color inspired middle names. I prefer Sage on a girl, and I really like the name Brennan, Penelope and Brennan make a great sibset but doesn't seem to fit the style of the other names. Caroline and Meredith do go well together. 

These are my twins, Kobe Andrew and Jordan Kate. Their older brother, Nash Michael, is number 32 on basketball court.Go wildcats!

#1035 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

"Nice to meet you guys! Do you always come to watch your brother play?"

Think: I LOVE Andrew and Nash! The rest of the names aren't my personal taste.

// This is my son, Emory Alexander {1}. We're headed to the zoo! His cousins, Arden Elaine {4} and Atlas David {10 mo}, are meeting us there. //

#1036 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:51 PM

" Which zoo animal is your favorite, Emory?"

Think: Arden Elaine is quite the name and the middle name is very pretty. Alexander is a handsome name that will never go old in my book. I like the same letter combination for Arden and Atlas but not fond of Atlas, david,Emory, they are nms.

// This is my daughter Aria Clementine. We are buying flowers to plant in the garden. //

#1037 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:57 AM

"Hello, Aria! What is your favorite flower?"

Think: Great combo, love the syllable balance. 

// This is my nephew, Logan Francis {6}. He and his brother, Isaac Everett {8}, are staying with us for the weekend. //

#1038 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:07 PM

Say: Hi boys! Are you having fun?
Think: I love Isaac and Everett! Logan is okay and Francis, imo is better as a girls name. Isaac and Logan go good together.

Hello! This is my oldest daughter, Callie Elizabetta (13). She has 5 younger siblings! The quints are 7 and have a musical for school today! Maggie Alessandra, Emmy Luciana, Ivy Chiara, Ruthie Amadea, and our little man, Alfie Marcello are ready to perform!!

#1039 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

"Wow, all in the musical! You must be an awsome big sister, Callie with all these siblings. "

Think: I Like the first names at all. the 'ie' endings sound too much like nicknames, and don't really match. I only like the names Allessandra, and Chiara. 

These are my daughters, Hunter Keilyn (16), Logan Cecily (12), and Dakota Lydia (7). We are going to go pick up their father from the airport. He is returning from duty in Afghanistan. They are really excited to see him!

#1040 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

"Thank you for sacrificing and letting your dad serve our country!"

Think: Hunter Keilyn sounds like a boy, not a girl, sorry! I think if you use a unisex/boys name as the first name, you need to use a gender-specific middle. Logan and Dakota are better on boys imho, but the middle names add the perfect touch to them. Overall the second two are really good combos.

// This is my daughter, Caroline Ivy {16}. Her sister, Sophia Naomi {12}, is at a Model UN practice. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users