• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

My husband and I have already agreed ed that whenever we have another baby that he/she will be Ryan Aedan/Ryan Aedan Niklaus or Greylen Ryan. But other than that, I don't have a list. So I was wondering, which middle name do you like best with Aubriella?

Aubriella Joy
Aubriella Wren
Aubriella Mae
Aubriella Penelope
Aubriella Ashley
Aubriella June

Also wdyt of Elise Aubrielle? and wdyt of the name Callie?

I'm thinking about keeping Lex Theodore for my boys list as well as Kellin and Finch. Any suggestions for combos for Kellin and Finch? Wdyt of Lex Theodore?

I'm open for any and all suggestions. :)

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

I LOVE Elise Aubrielle  :wub: Elise is so cute. Aubriella Mae and Aubriella June are also very lovely. And I really like Callie, but it's always been a bit of a guilty pleasure name for me because I feel like it's a tad too nickname-y but I don't like any full names for it.

Lex Theodore flows well but I have bad connotations with the name Lex. I also think it's a bit nickname-y (it could be a nickname for Alexander or something similar, maybe) for a full first name. I also really like both Finch and Kellin, though I prefer the spelling Kellan.

• xxThePumpkinQueenxx likes this

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Thanks!! I have a few names for Kellin and Finch. Wdyt of:

Kellin Alexander
Kellin Dallas/Dallas Kellin
Kellin Nicholas
Kellin Hunter
Kellin Finch

Dallas Finch
Hunter Finch
Alexander Finch
(Can't find anything amazing for Finch ..)

and I like the name Alexander but I hate the name/nickname Alex and that's generally what Alexander is shortened too. We considered Xander but it sounds off with our last name (it ends in an -er) so I figured if I want him to go by Lex, why not just name him Lex lol

#4 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

I think Kellin Finch is really nice, but Kellin Alexander is really handsome too. Alexander Finch is handsome if you did decide to use Alexander and call him Lex. I like Xander as another nickname for Alexander but I can see how it would sound with a last name that ends in -er. Honestly I think just naming him Lex would be okay too  :) 

I'm personally not a fan of Dallas or Hunter, but Kellin Hunter sounds nice. Nicholas is handsome, but Kellin Nicholas clashes a little with the N's at the end of Kellin and the beginning of Nicholas.

#5 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Thanks again! Kellin Alexander is pretty handsome <3 I'm still not 100% on a combo for Finch. I really don't want to put it back on my GP list. Hubby really likes Dallas and it's honestly starting to grow in me though I'm currently liking Dallas Sebastian but I like Dallas Kellin as well. Hmmm decisions, decisions!

#6 Saffron

Saffron

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Photography, reading, raw cooking, hiking, and everything to do with taking the best care of my beautiful daughter <3

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

I really like Aubriella!  My favourites are:

Aubriella Joy
Aubriella Wren
Aubriella Mae
Aubriella June

I think it works best with one-syllable middle names, since it's quite long, otherwise it's too much of a mouthful! 

Callie is a gorgeous name :)

#7 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

I added and fell in love with Dallas Sebastian to my boys list <3 still have no idea what my DH thinks. Haven't run any of the boys names by him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users