Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

round 1 here

dice

You are so excited for your date with [HIS NAME]. Your best friend, [BFF], helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on [OUTFIT]. You love it! [HIS NAME] shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his [HIS OUTFIT]. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

You continue to date for quite a while!

BFF:

fn - mn - ln: Marshall, Caruthers, Matthews, Quincy, Jordan, Underwood

OUTFIT:

-choose. no need to roll dice.-

1: comfy, but chic neutrals. (here)

2: something all black, but girly. (here)

3: a boho dress with cute sandals. (here)

4: a floral blouse with a girly skirt. (here)

5: something trendy and southern. (here)

6: something casual. (here)

7: a glittery formal gown. (here)

8: a fun, but elegant cocktail dress (here)

9: a pretty romper. (here)

10: something very professional but pretty. (here)

HIS OUTFIT:

-roll dice-

1. nice blue suit with a yellow tie. (here)

2. crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks. (here)

3. classic blue suit and tie. (here)

4. button down with a plaid sport coat. (here)

5. very handsome tan, navy, and red layered outfit. (here)

6. chambray shirt with a khaki sport coat. (here)

round 3

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:27 AM

Your name is Dr. Evangeline Grace Alden and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and steel gray eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Ryan Luther Hawk, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Ryan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Ryan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

You are so excited for your date with Ryan. Your best friend, Callie Ruth Marshall, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on  a casual but cute outfit. You love it! Ryan shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his classic blue suit and tie, making you feel a bit under-dressed. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

You are so excited for your date with Winslow. Your best friend, Santana Belle Marshall, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a boho dress with cute sandals. You love it! Winslow shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his chambray shirt with khaki sport coat. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

DGF: Rue Marguerite Jonesy [29]

DBF: Winslow Gaines Burke [29]

Rue Jonesy and Winslow Burke

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

Your name is Dr. Penelope Rose Lucas "Nell" and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with sunlight blond hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Phineas William Bainbridge "Finn", the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Finn would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later,Finn approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

--------------------

You are so excited for your date with Finn. Your best friend, Serena Elizabeth Marshall, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a fun but elegant cocktail dress. You love it! Finn shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his very handsome tan, navy, and red layered outfit. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

Dr. Penelope Rose Lucas "Nell" [29]

Dr. Phineas William Bainbridge "Finn" [30]

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

My name is Emmeline Rose Lucas and I'm a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. I am Twenty-Nine Years Old and single, too wrapped up in my job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Sunlight Blonde Hair and Rich Hazel Eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Fletcher Evander Hayes, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

I convince myself that there's no way Fletcher Evander Hayes would ever go for me, but I flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just me and him in the break room. I'm talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. I maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. I've got a million thoughts racing through my mind in just the few seconds since I stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- my thought is interrupted when his lips touch mine. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. I'm left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Fletcher approaches me in the hallway and he asks me out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. I say yes!

I am so excited for my date with Fletcher. My best friend, Astrid Claire Underwood, helps me pick out the perfect thing to wear. We decide on a boho dress with cute sandals.. Ilove it! Fletcher shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to my door to get me, and he tells me how beautiful I look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his very handsome tan, navy, and red layered outfit. Throughout the night, he opens doors for me, pulls out my chair, and lets me go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks me back up to my porch at the night's end and kisses me goodnight. He asks to see me again, and I say yes!

We continue to date for quite a while!

~~~~~~~~~~

DGF: Dr. Emmeline Rose Lucas [29] [Toe-Headed Blonde Hair & Deep Ocean Blue Eyes] [Trauma Surgeon]

DBF: Dr. Fletcher Evander Hayes [29] [Sunlight Blonde Hair & Rich Hazel Eyes] [Neurosurgeon]

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

My name is Linnea Vivienne Sanders and I'm a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. I am Twenty-Nine Years Old and single, too wrapped up in my job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Midnight Black Hair and Ice Blue Eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Cassius Montgomery Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

I convince myself that there's no way Cassius would ever go for me, but I flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just me and him in the break room. I'm talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. I maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. I've got a million thoughts racing through my mind in just the few seconds since I stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- my thought is interrupted when his lips touch mine. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. I'm left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Cassius approaches me in the hallway and he asks me out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. I say yes!

I am so excited for my date with Fletcher. My best friend, Quinn Louise Jordan, helps me pick out the perfect thing to wear. We decide on a fun, but elegant cocktail dress. I love it! Fletcher shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to my door to get me, and he tells me how beautiful I look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks.Throughout the night, he opens doors for me, pulls out my chair, and lets me go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks me back up to my porch at the night's end and kisses me goodnight. He asks to see me again, and I say yes!

We continue to date for quite a while!

~~~~~~~~~~

DGF: Dr. Linnea Vivienne Sanders [29] [Chocolate Brown Hair & Olive Green Eyes] [Trauma Surgeon]

DBF: Dr. Cassius Montgomery Fairchild [29] [Midnight Black Hair & Ice Blue Eyes] [Neurosurgeon]

Linnea Sanders and Cassius Montgomery

#7 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

Your name is Dr. Juliett Naomi Parks and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with caramel brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He introduces himself asDr. Abraham Jack Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Abraham would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Abraham approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

You are so excited for your date with Abraham. Your best friend, Petra Rose Underwood, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a boho dress with cute sandals. You love it! Abraham shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his blue suit with a yellow tie. The blues in your outfits match perfectly, by coincidence! Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#8 RoseByAnyOtherName

RoseByAnyOtherName

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Baby names (obviously), genetics, dancing, writing/reading, film/TV, fashion and sleeping...

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

You are so excited for your date with Renny. Your best friend, Adriana Marie Marshall, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on something all black but girly. You love it! Renny shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

Her: Dr. Seraphina Kaylee Parks "Sera"

Him: Dr. Kieran Jackson Monroe "Renny"

BFF: Adriana Marie Marshall "Addy

#9 littlerhody95

littlerhody95

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my son

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

Your name is Penelope Liliana Sanders and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and ice blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Ezekiel Benjamin Fairchild, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Ezekiel would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Ezekiel approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

You are so excited for your date with Ezekiel. Your best friend, Fiona Rose Underwood, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on comfy, but chic neutrals. You love it! Ezekiel shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his classic blue suit and tie

Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Madeleine 'Maddie' Elizabeth Sanders [29]
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

James 'Jack' Jackson Bond [34]
Black Hair and Green Eyes

Maddie's BFF Tobias 'Toby' Lee Jordan helped her choose a Casual Outfit for her first date with Jack

Jack wore a Shirt and Sports Coat

#11 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:34 PM

Dr. Lux Elizabeth Sanders

-midnight black hair with rich hazel eyes

Dr. James Nolan Brooks

-sunlight blonde hair with ice blue eyes

Lux's BFF Isobel June Marshall helped her choose a casual outfit for her first date with James.

James wore a crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks.

#12 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:17 AM

You are so excited for your date with Killian. Your best friend, River Leigh Matthews "Riv", helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on something trendy and southern. You love it! Killian shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome too, in his crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

Esme Elizabeth Parks & Killian Evander Cahill

BFF- River Leigh Matthews

#13 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:32 PM

You are so excited for your date with Ezra. Your best friend, Lucille Ruth Marshall "Lucy", helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on something all black, but girly. You love it! Ezra shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt, tie, and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

Evangeline Amelia-Rose Sanders

Ezra Nolan Hayes

BFF: Lucille Ruth Marshall "Lucy"

#14 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:50 PM

Your name is Laurel Amelia Sanders and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and deep ocean blue eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Declan Brady Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Declan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Declan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

NAME: Laurel Amelia Sanders
HIS NAME: Declan Brady Monroe

You are so excited for your date with Declan. Your best friend, Fiona, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a pretty outfit. You love it! Declan shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his chambray shirt with a khaki sport coat. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

BFF: Fiona Margaret Matthews

#15 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

Your name is Wren Elizabeth Morrow and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with caramel brown hair and forest green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Declan Giles Monroe, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Declan would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Declan approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

~~

You are so excited for your date with Declan. Your best friend, Gabrielle Mary Underwood, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on comfy, but chic, neutrals. You love it! Declan shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his chambray shirt with khaki sports coat. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#16 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:39 AM

Your name is Charlotte Elizabeth Morrow *Lottie* and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with chocolate brown hair and olive green eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Elijah Dexter Hayes *Eli*, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Eli would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Eli approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

You are so excited for your date with Eli. Your best friend, Gabrielle Frances Matthews *Gabby*, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a boho dress with cute sandals. You love it! Eli shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt with tie and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#17 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:45 AM

You are so excited for your date with Riley. Your best friend, Adriana Claire Matthews, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on fun but elegant cocktail dress. You love it! Riley shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his nice blue suit with a yellow tie. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes.

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

You are so excited for your date with Griffin. Your best friend, Cece Margaret Matthews, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on a floral blouse with a girly skirt. You love it! Griffin shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

~~~

DGF: Eyre Naomi Parks {29} - Sunlight blonde hair, steel grey eyes
DBF: Griffin Evander Monroe {29} - Midnight black hair, olive green eyes

Eyre Parks and Griffin Monroe

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:15 PM

You are so excited for your date with Walter. Your best friend, Serena Jade Matthews, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on something all black, but girly. You love it! Walter shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his handsome tan, navy, and red layered outfit. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

#20 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:31 AM

Your name is Seraphina Rose Alden and you're a trauma surgeon at Kruger-Smith Memorial Hospital. You are 29 and single, too wrapped up in your job to think about a man. But, one day, in walks a handsome man, tall and tan with Chocolate Brown hair and Rich hazel eyes. He introduces himself as Dr. Finn Evander Cahill, he's the new neurosurgeon at Kruger-Smith!

You convince yourself that there's no way Finn would ever go for you, but you flirt with him now and then anyways. One day, it's just you and he in the break room. You're talking for a bit, laughing and such. But then the conversation pauses. You maintain eye contact, intense eye contact at that. You've got a million thoughts racing through your mind in just the few seconds since you stopped talking; does he like me back? will he ask me out? will he ki-- your thought is interrupted when his lips touch yours. It's such a sweet kiss, but when he sees the clock, he realizes he's late for surgery. He apologizes and rushes off. You're left standing there, overwhelmed and happy all at the same time. 

A few days later, Finn approaches you in the hallway and he asks you out to dinner, he mentions a nice Italian restaurant he loves. You say yes!

You are so excited for your date with Finn. Your best friend, Octavia Grace Matthews, helps you pick out the perfect thing to wear. You decide on something very professional but pretty. You love it! Finn shows up right at 7 o'clock, not a minute late. He comes to your door to get you, and he tells you how beautiful you look! He's looking quite handsome, too, in his crisp white shirt with a tie and slacks. Throughout the night, he opens doors for you, pulls out your chair, and lets you go first. He's a true gentleman. He walks you back up to your porch at the night's end and kisses you goodnight. He asks to see you again, and you say yes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users