37 replies to this topic

#1 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

AN PET, AN ADOPTION, LOTS OF CHOICE AND YOUR LAST CHILD(REN)…

Three years have passed, and you and your SO decide that getting a pet will be good for the kids!

Roll the dice… http://www.random.org/dice/?num=3

What do you get? You can choose the gender!
1) Dog
2) Cat
3) Bird
4) Hamster
5) Fish
6) Rabbit

Names:
Any from here: http://www.funpetnames.com/

Two years after you get a pet, you decide it’s time to start trying again. However, you struggle, and look into adoption. A year later, you’re matched with…

Who will you adopt?
1) A 7 year old boy from France
2) A new born girl from Italy
3) A 10 year old girl from Spain
4) A 6 year old girl and her 9 month old brother from Russia
5) A 2 year old boy from Africa
6) 8 year old boy/girl twins from China

Girl:
FN: From their home country
MN: From their home country

Boy:
FN: From their home country
MN: From their home country

Your little one(s) look like:
You choose!

When is/are your little one(s) birthday(s)?
You choose!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How much time has passed since your adoption?
You choose!

You and your SO decide to try one last time, but are struggling again. You consider fertility treatment and decide that it may be right way to go. However, you are shocked when you receive the news that it is yet more multiples!

What are you having?
1) DD/DD/DS/DS
2) DD/DD/DD/DS/DS
3) DS/DS/DS
4) DD/DD/DD
5) DD/DS/DS/DS/DS
6) DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS

Girl: You choose!
Boy: You choose!

Your little one(s) look like:
You choose!

When is/are your little one(s) birthday(s)?
You choose!

#2 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

My name is Elodie Amira Lunceford. I'm a twenty-two year old law student at the Hofstra University School of Law. It's a long way from my home in Corpus Christi, Texas, but I don't have a boyfriend, home or anywhere, so the only thing I'm missing is family. I have wavy blonde hair and brown eyes, not to mention the Texas twang in my voice.
Four years have passed since I last saw you! I have now graduated college and am working as a lawyer for the Jackson and MacNichol Law firm. But that's not the only thing that has changed. I am now married to Leo Orson Kessler, a twenty- seven year old accountant from Ripley, Mississippi. We first met when he transferred to my college and I laid eyes on his gorgeous curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. He proposed to me by the pond of the near-by park. We got married at St. John the Mariner, and then honeymooned in Barcelona. When we got back, we found out that Leo's aunt had brain cancer and we moved back to Ripley to be with her.
Again four years have passed and Leo and I just had twin girls named Luciana Angel *Luci* and Georgiana Eden *Georgi*. They have curly blonde hair and blue eyes. They were born on December 8th but we knew we were having twin girls long before they actually arrived.
It's been two years and we just had another (!) set of identical twin girls in October 30th. Again, we found out their genders ahead of time so we named them Ruth Irene *Ruthie* and Anne Mary *Annie*. They both have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.
A year after Ruthie and Annie were born, I realized that I was dreading going back to work! After a long talk with Leo, I decided to change jobs. I am now a photographer.
Just another year later, and I found out I was pregnant again! This time it was completely unplanned and a shock to us both. Nico Aaron was born on May 17th with wavy blonde hair and brown eyes.
Again four years have passed and we have moved into a nine bedroom, five bathroom mansion in town. Since my father, Tobias Maxwell Lunceford, is elderly, we have invited him to live with us. Right after he moved in, we found out that I am pregnant again. Dad died on february second and Tobias Timothy *Toby* and Maxine Margaret *Max* were born on February 13th. They have wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Three years have passed, and we have gotten a bird, a macaw, whom we have named Hemingway. Two years after we got Hemingway, we tried to have another child but failed so we applied for adoption and got matched with a six year old blondey with staright hair and brown eyes named Catryn Deva and her six month old brother Lev Moriz from Russia. Lev has straight light brown hair and brown eyes. His birthday is August 19th and Catryn's is March 23rd.
Six months after the adoption, we got another surprise. After fertility treatment, I got pregnant with SEXTUPLETS!! They were born on April 3rd and we named them Simon Amos, Elliot Adam, Oliver Andrew, Cecelia Amy *Celia*, Imogen Abigail *Ginny*, and Eleanor Amanda *Nora*. They all have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

Elodie and Leo w/ Luci, Georgi, Annie, Ruthie, Nico, Toby, Max, Lev, Catryn, Simon, Elliot, Oliver, Celia, Ginny, Nora, and Hemingway.
Posted Image Luci and Georgi
Posted Image Annie and Ruthie
Posted Image Nico
Posted Image Toby and Max

#3 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image Catryn
Posted Image Lev
Posted ImageSimon, Oliver, Nora, Celia, Elliot, and Ginny

#4 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

Three years after Grace is born we decided to get the kids a pet. We decided on a fish which the kids name Whiz O. 2 years after we got Whiz O we decided to try for one more baby but had a very hard time. We decided to adopt a 2 year old boy from Africa whom we named Ade Niles. His birthday is July 11th. After 3 years we decided to try one more time to have a baby but decided to use fertility treatments. We ended up getting pregnant with quintuplets. We decided to name them; Kara Rosemary, Jenna Alexandra, Lily Makenna, Cooper Levi, and Brady Harrison. They were born August 29th and have straight blonde hair and blue eyes.

LN: Zimmerman

DH: Henry Levi
DW: Violet Alexandra

DS: Keaton Lucas
DD/DD/DD: Charlotte Victoria / Emma Katherine / Sophia Elizabeth
DS: Andrew Daniel
DD: Grace Josephine
DS: Ade Niles
DD/DD/DD/DS/DS: Kara Rosemary / Jenna Alexandra / Lily Makenna / Cooper Levi / Brady Harrison

Fish: Whiz O

#5 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

3 years have gone by
We decided to get the kids a fish
They named it Dillen
3 years later we adopt 2 children from Russia
On March 14th Alexis Melora turned 6
Liev Nikolai is 9 months old, he will be 1 on June 3rd
They both have straight dark hair and brown eyes

2 years have passed since we adopted
We just found out we are having triplets again
On August 11th Hailey Neve, Paige Noelle, & Brooke Nicole were born
They have Ned's straight hair and my eyes

#6 Rylee's Mommy

Rylee's Mommy

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Well after three years we have decided to get the kids a pet. We end up with a bird named Madee.
Two years after Madee came into the family, we decided to start trying to conceive again but unfortunately we had some trouble, so we decided to adopt instead. And a year later we were matched with 8 year old boy/girl twins from China. The boy's name is Chang Yu and the girl's name is Tai Xin. They have beautiful dark hair and dark eyes. Tai like to wear her hair in pigtails alot, while Chang likes to keep his short and simple. Their birthday is September 16th.
Four years after we adopted Chang and Tai, we decided to try to get pregnant again and ended up going in for fertility treatments. We soon find that we are again pregnant with multiples. 9 months later we welcome Ashley Matilda, Ansley Mackenzie, Ava Madison, Archer Michael and Asher Mason into the world. They all have curly, light brown hair and green eyes. They were born November 19th.

#7 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

We really need to keep in touch more often! It's been three years. We got a dog and named her Molly. She's a chocolate lab, the kids all adore her. We decide we missed having a baby in the house, but had problems. We looked into adoption and were pleased to hear of a 2 year old boy from Africa in need of a home. We adopt and name our little boy Jamal Salim. Jamal is dark complected and has black curly hair. His eyes are a pale brown.
It's been three years since we adopted Jamal. Although we love him, just like our other children, we still long for another infant. We look into IVF and find ourselves pregnant, with yet again more multiples. We add three more boys to the family, leaving Claire as still the only girl. On October 6th, we welcome Logan Michael, Parker Thomas, Blake Timothy.
Logan looks just like mom, with his green eyes but has dad's curly, red hair.
Parker and Blake are identical, and have my green eyes and straight red hair.

#8 -Regan<3

-Regan<3

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

Hey my name is Eliza Caroline Holyfield. I have straight, light brown hair and blue eyes, I’m 23 years old and in my last year of Law School, as you can probably tell I want to be a lawyer. I am in a serious relationship with the best guy

Four years later, I am 27 and working in a great Law Firm. I’m still with the best guy too, his name is Henry Hudson Muller, he is also 27 years old but he has curly red hair and blue eyes. We met years ago when he crashed in to my car. He works in accounting. He proposed 2 years ago in our favorite public park , we were married not long after in a beautiful wedding in his parents back yard after which he honeymooned in Dublin Ireland. When we got back we moved
Pocatello, Idaho for my job.

2 years later, We just had babies!!! We knew it was twins but, waited the whole nine months just to find out what they were, two GIRLS!!! They are Aurora Grace and Arabella Faith aka Rory and Bella. Rory has straight light brown hair and blue eyes (just like me!!) and Bella has straight red hair and blue eyes. They were welcomed into the world on May 20th

4 years later, Once again we had multiples *who knew they ran in Henrys family!!!* Once again we waited until they were born to find out what they were, this time it was TRIPLETS!! 2 boys and a girl. Their names are Christopher Andrew, Nathaniel William and Rebecca Rose aka Topher, Nathan and Becca. Topher has curly red hair and blue eyes while Nathan and Becca have straight red hair and blue eyes. They were born on April 22nd.
A year later I realized I didn’t want to be a lawyer anymore, I switch to being a Dietician and love it. A week after I got my job Henry got a promotion!
2 years after the triplets were born I was excited and shocked to have another baby, this time a single one too a baby boy we named Matteo Benjamin aka Matt. He looks just like his mommy! He was born on December 31st

2 years later, We have made a lot of money and have moved to a 6 bed, 4 bath modern family home, we have fortunately not had to move at all. Since my mother, Charlotte Sophia Holyfield, is elderly and living alone she has com to live with us.
Right after she moved in we found out we were pregnant again! Unfortunately a week before our daughter was born my mother passed away. In honor of her we named her Charlotte Kate (Kate is after Henrys mom) we call her Lottie. She was born January 25th. Lottie has curly red hair and her daddys eyes.
3 years later, we decide a pet would be awesome for the kids we get a dog named Molly.
2 years after that we try to have another baby but it doesn’t happen so we look into adoption. We adopt a newborn from Italy. We name her Lucia Anna Maria, we call her Lucie. In honor of her country. Lucie has huge beautiful brown eyes and hair.
A year after Lucie we decide to try fertility treatments. We were shocked to have 3 girls!! Natalia Jane, Lorelai Emily and Victoria Rae We call them Talia, Lora and Tori. They were born on March 2nd. Talia, Lora and Tori all have curly red hair and my eyes. Our family is complete!
~The Mullers~
Henry & Eliza with Rory, Bella, Topher, Nathan, Becca, Matt, Lottie, Lucie, Talia, Lora and Tori

#9 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

My name is Aven Grace Paxson. I live in Willmantic Connecticut, I am 22 and in college, my dream career is to become a psychologist. I have curly red hair and green eyes. At the moment I am only interested in casual dating

Four Years later - My new last name is Richter, since I married Leo Sebastien Richter, he is a 26 year old fire fighter with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. We met at the dry cleaners, after a few months of dating he proposed to me at the local park and we were married on the beach in hawaii in the summer. After our honeymoon in Dublin Ireland, we made our new home in Evansville Indiana, due to my job.

Three Years later - We decided that we were finally financially stable enough to start a family, and we had no trouble concieving, after some debate we decided to find out the sex of the baby and to our surprise we were having TWINS... Lilianna Sophie & Isabella Zoe *Lily & Bella*were born on December 1st, they have mommy's red hair with daddy's wavy texture and daddy's eyes.

Three Years later - It has been 3 years wince the twins were born and Leo and I decided that it was time to try for another, little did we know that once again we would be blessed with multiples!! We once again decided to find out the sexes, and this time around we were having three BOYS!! Jack Henry, Nicholas Paul *Cole*, and William Luke*Liam* were born on November 15th, and all three boys look just like daddy! After taking a few months off work to be with the kids, I just couldn't imagine going back to a full time job as a psychologist anymore, I just didn't have the passion like before. After a little soul searching i decided that I really wanted to persue a career in photography. It has a flexable schedule, and that is a must with 5 kids. Leo got the big promotion at the fire station he had been hoping for, and is more in love with his work than ever, and I got hired on as a part time photographer with a local studio! A year later I was shocked to find out that i was pregnant once again!!! It was a total surprise to the entire family, because we were not trying to have another baby. Thankfully this time it was only 1 beautiful baby girl, and Elizabeth Carolina * Ella* was born on December 31st, she looks just like mommy!

Four Years later - Four years after Ella was born, we were making a considerable amount more money than we used to, so we decided to buy a new 9 bedroom 5 bath mansion in Blytheville Arkansas, due to Leo's job. Leo's mom and dad Jasper August and Olivia Charlotte have also made the move with us so that we can look after them due to their ages and health problems. Not long after moving we found out that we were expecting yet agian! Sadly, our joy was short lived, because just a couple of months before the babys birth Leo's mother passed away. So it seemed only right that we name our new daughter Olivia Charlotte after her grandmother. Olivia was born on July 17th and looks just like her daddy

Three Years later - Three years hav passed since Olivia was born and so Leo and I decided that the kids were responsible enough for a pet, so they decided on a bird, and named it Calli. Two years later were set on trying to have another babysince the youngest was now 5, but it ddnt happen for us the way it used to, so we settled on adoption as a good fit for our family. Only one year later we were matched with a newborn baby girl from Italy! We named her Mia Arabella as a nod to her Italian beginnings, she was born on may 9th, and has blue eyes and jet black hair. Three years after Mia and we decided to give it one last try to have another biological child, we used fertility drugs, in hopes that we would concieve just onemore child, but to our amazment we were pregnant with 5!!! we were having 1 daughter and 4 sons!! Everly cate, Cannon James, Colin Daniel, Aidan benjamin, and Rylan Dexter were born on March 3rd, and all but 1 of them have red curls and green eyes like mommy, and our little Aidan has straight blonde hair and blue eyes!

Aven and Leo Richter
w/ Lily, Bella, Jack,Cole, Liam, Ella, Olivia, Mia, Everly, Cannon, Colin, Aidan, Rylan

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

My name is Magnolia Yasmin Nova, but most people call me Maggie. I'm 19 and studying to be a Teacher at the University of California, Berkeley. I have straight, light brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm currently single and was born in Linden, California.

Hi! Maggie here! It's been 4 years since we now talked, and I'm 23! I'm working at a Primary School as a Kindergarten Teacher. I'm now married to a lovely man named Oscar Leopold Schumacher, known to most as Oz, who was born in Germany. He has straight black hair, blue eyes and is 22. We met at the university library where he was studying for his Accounting finals. He proposed to me whilst we were watching TV and we were married at my parents lodge two months ago.

Doesn't time fly! It's now 2 years later, and I'm a mommy! We were at my parents lodge in August last year for a family reunion when I started feeling sick. Thinking it must have been from too much food at the BBQ the day before, I thought nothing of it but when I missed my next period, I was certain of what was happening. Oz was delighted, and insisted we keep the gender a surprise, which was fine by me. Wyatt Alexander Schumacher came into the world on 28th May. He screamed like a banshee when he was delivered, but went immediately quiet once the placed him in my arms. His bright blue eyes staring up at me, and his little tufts of spiky light brown hair are so adorable!

It's 3 years later, and Wyatt is a little bundle of energy. He never stops moving, unlike his bookworm parents! This is proving to be a handful, what with our recent additions. Matthew James, Jonathan Adam and Nathaniel Luke came into the world two months early on 4th April, with the same bright blue eyes as their elder brother, and Oz's jet black hair. We'd already been told we were having triplet boys, so the nursery was decorated months ahead of time thankfully!

Wyatt is now 9 years old, and just as hyper as when he was 3! He's heavily involved in sports at school though, so he's a lot calmer when he comes home! Matt, Jon and Nate are now 6 and are loving school, but seem to be more like Oz and I than their brother, and are a lot more sedate and studious. We recently moved to a lovely 6 Bed, 4 Bath, Modern Family Home in Los Angeles, California when Oz received a fantastic job offer.

My father, Sebastian Oliver Nova had also moved with us after a heart attack. Being an only child, and with my mother having died when I was 4, I felt very close to my dad, and it was heartbreaking when I discovered him dead after another heart attack one morning. Unfortunately the shock, triggered my body into going into labour, a month early. My fraternal twins were born on the same day of 15th June, and it will forever be a day filled with mixed emotions. Sebastian Martin and Olivia Margaret were both born with the same jet black hair and blue eyes as their father.

For his 12th birthday, Wyatt asked for a pet, and my husband, always the softie, came home with a giant tan coloured cat, with huge tufts of fur around his neck. Wyatt named him Dylan, which means Like a Lion, which we found very appropriate.

The kids are now 14, 11 and 5, and we decided to add another addition to the family. Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get pregnant, so we decided to adopt. We found an adorable 9 month old boy from Russia named Nikolai Maxim, and were delighted when we discovered he also had a 6 year old sister called Mischa Nadine! They both have platinum blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Mischa was born on the 29th July, and Nikolai on the 1st April.

Wyatt is now 18 years old, and is off for college! I can't believe my baby boy is leaving! Matt, Jon and Nate are now 15, and excelling at school, and although they're very quiet and studious, they seem to have a large, stable group of friends around them. Seb and Liv are 9, and have brought the return of the livewire genes that Wyatt displayed, and are both heavily into Basketball (Seb) and Soccer (Liv). Mischa is 10, and has adapted quiet well to life with us, although she still has a quiet prominent Russian accent, which causes her to be teased sometimes. Luckily, the older kids watch out for her, and she doesn't seem to be bothered by it. We've discovered Niko is an extremely talented musician! At 4 years old, he's already learning to play the piano, guitar and drums, although he's only allowed to practice in the sound-proofed garage at the moment, since he keeps waking up our newest family members. Catherine Hope, Elizabeth Grace and Madeline Faith were born on 26th December. They have my light brown hair and the same bright blue eyes as the rest of our biological children.

It's a tight fit in our house, with 11 children, and our friends think we're mad, but we wouldn't change anything!

The Schumacher Family
Magnolia "Maggie" Yasmin [43] and Oscar "Oz" Leopold [42]
Wyatt Alexander [18]
Matthew "Matt" James [15] ~~~~~ Jonathan "Jon" Adam [15] ~~~~~ Nathaniel "Nate" Luke [15]
Sebastian "Seb" Martin [9] ~~~~~ Olivia "Liv" Margaret [9]
Mischa Nadine [10] ~~~~~ Nikolai "Niko" Maxim [4]
Catherine "Cate" Hope [0] ~~~~~ Elizabeth "Beth" Grace [0] ~~~~~ Madeline "Maddie" Faith [0]
Dylan the Cat

#11 Natalee

Natalee

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Netball, Crafty stuff, babysitting and hanging out with my friends

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:06 AM

My name is Saffron Leah Paxson I am 19 and a colledge student, my dream career is to become a Teacher. I have Black curly hair, have green eyes and am in a very serious relationship. Currently I live in Hickory, North Carolina.

Four years have passed! I have now graduated college and now working as a Teacher. Im now married to Henry Ray Kaiser , a firefighter, who is 25 , he has gorgeous red hair and blue eyes. We met one day while I was shopping and I tripped over and lost all the stuff in my hands, he was the only one who helped me pick it up and we exchanged numbers. We began dating and one day he proposed to me, while we were watching our favourite tv show and we got married 1 year later in my parents backyard. We honeymooned in Dublin, Ireland and now live in Pocatella, Idaho due to a job relocation.
After one year we have finally settled into our new life and we decide to start trying for a baby and fall pregnant straight away. We found out we were having twins but decided to keep there genders a secret. On May 8th we welcome twin baby girls Savannah Heaven and Isabella Neveah into our lives. Both girls look exactly like their mummy with black hair and green eyes.

3 years had past, and we began to feel clucky again, so we decided to try again. We were very shocked to hear we were having Triplet boys. On April 30th, Matthew Julian , Thomas Jack , Zachary James were added to the family. All 3 boys have daddys red hair but its curly like mummys with bright greens eyes.

A year after the boys were born I realised I didnt wanna be a Teacher anymore and got a job as a Photographer and at the same time Henry got a promotion.

Just another year later we find out we were pregnant again! This time it’s was completely unplanned but we were very excited to welcome our new baby girl
Sophia Ava on May 17th. Sophia has mummy's black curly hair and daddys green eyes.

Another 3 years have passed and we moved to a new home with 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. With all the extra space Henry mum, Mae Violet moved in and at the same time we fell pregnant again. Sadness fell through the whole family when Mae got sick and never recovered, when the twins were born we wanted to honour her names with the children who were born on her birthday 30th September.Black hair and green eyed identical twins Charlie-Mae Eliza and Maeson Edward brought joy back into the family.

Three years have passed, and we decide that getting a pet will be good for the kids, so we decided to get a little cat called Molly. 2 years later we decided we wanted more kids but we struggled and looked into adoption, we adopted a 7 year old Boy from France, Dillion Louis, who fit in great with his new siblings.

Another 4 years had passed and we decided to try one last time but consulted fertility treatment and were very shocked when we found out we where having multiples again. Lily Charlotte, Cleo Jasmine, Summer Alannah, Tatetyn James and Cooper Leo joined the family on july 28th. All 3 girls had Red curly hair like their daddy and the boys had jet black hair like there mummy. Lily, Tate and Cooper all had Blue eyes and Cleo and Summer had green eyes.

Saffron and Henry - Sav, Bella, Matt, Tom, Zack, Sophie, Charlie-Mae, Maeson, Dillion, Lily, Cleo, Sum, Tate and Coop :)

#12 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:53 AM

My name is Acacia Roxanne Blasko. I'm 19 and I have curly, dark brown hair and green eyes. I'm from Linden, California and I'm currently attending university, where I'm studying criminal justice in hopes of becoming a police officer. I'm casually dating right now.

--

Four years later, I am now 23 and a rookie police officer! I recently married the love of my life, Leo Sebastian Wolf, a straight, dark brown-haired and grey-eyed, 26-year-old dentist. We met one day at the dry cleaners while I was in college. I was working there to get some extra money and he brought in his best suit to be cleaned after his friend spilled wine on it at a wedding. We began dating and fell in love and eventually, he proposed to me at our favorite restaraunt! We married in a quaint little ceremony in his parents' backyard and honeymooned in New York City, where we saw a few Broadway shows. Recently, we relocated to Nassau, New York because he was offered a fantastic job in an upscale cosmetic dentistry office.

--

One year later, we decided it was time to start a family! We had no problem concieving, but decided to keep the sex a surprise. On May 20th, we had a little baby girl who looks just like her mommy, with curly, dark brown hair and green eyes, and named her Aurora Serenity. We call our baby girl Rory. :)

--

Two years later, we decided to try for another baby and found out we were having twins! Again, we decided to keep the sexes a surprise, and on April 22nd, we had two identical little boys, James Anthony and Alexander Julian (James and Xander). They look just like their daddy, with straight, dark brown hair and grey eyes. A year after the boys were born, I decided that my career just wasn't suited to me anymore. Being a police officer is too much of a risk when you have three little babies at home. I decided to start up my own catering business instead and it is going very well. Around the same time, Leo was promoted in his office! Just a year after I started my business, I started to recognize the familiar signs of pregnancy. We weren't trying to get pregnant, but sure enough, we had another little girl on May 17th named Amelie Geneva. She has daddy's straight brown hair and mommy's green eyes.

--

Four years later, after saving up diligently, we bought a new house! It's a ranch style, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom. With all the extra space, we decided that it would be good to bring Leo's mom, Violet Josephine Wolf, to live with us so the kids could get to know her. Soon after she moved in, we found out I was pregnant with twins again! Unfortunately, Grammy didn't get to meet our babies as she passed shortly before they were born on July 6th. We named our son and daughter in her honor: Violet Sophia and Joseph (Joey) Stephen. These sweeties have brown curly hair and green eyes like their mommy.

--

Three years after Violet and Joey were born, we bought the kids a hamster which they named Cambrie. Two years after that, we decided to try to concieve again, but were unsuccessful. We thought it would be good to adopt a child so that they could know what it was like to be in a loving family and were soon matched with a wonderful seven year old boy from France named Chandler Emile. He has blonde hair and bright blue eyes and his birthday is December 1st. Our family just didn't yet feel complete, so after another year of trying and failing to become pregnant, we sought IVF and soon found out we were pregnant with quads! Our two girls and two boys arrived on February 27th: Annalisa Madeleine, Mirabelle Audrey, Matthias Andrew, and Adrian Michael. Matty and Adrian both have straight brown hair and green eyes. Miri has blonde hair (who knows where that came from!) and green eyes, while Anna has curly brown hair and grey eyes.

DH: Leo Sebastian (39)
DW: Acacia Roxanne (Blasko) (36)
DD: Aurora Serenity (12)
DS/DS: James Anthony / Alexander Julian (10)
DD: Amelie Geneva (8)
DS: Chandler Emile (8)
DD/DS: Violet Sophia / Joseph Stephen (4)
DD/DD/DS/DS: Annalisa Madeleine / Mirabelle Audrey / Matthias Andrew / Adrian Michael (nb)
hamster: Cambrie

The Wolf Family
Leo and Acacia with their children:
Rory, James, Xander, Amelie, Chandler, Violet, Joey, Anna, Miri, Matty, and Adrian

#13 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

My name is Rose Cassandra Weatherholt, and I am an 18-year old student. I just graduated high school and I am now preparing for college, where I will study English and Education. My dream is to become a teacher one day.
I have curly, red hair and bright green eyes. I have Irish heritage, but I was born and raised in Hickory, North Carolina, where I met the guy I'm now casually dating, Clark.

---

It's already been four years since I last saw you!
I am now 22, and I've been working as a first grade teacher for the past year. Being a teacher has always been my biggest dream, and I feel so lucky to have that opportunity.
I am also incredibly lucky to have met the most important person of my life.
Clark and I had broken up for about nine months, when I crashed into a young man just after getting out of the mall. I was full of shopping bags and trying to find my car keys in the purse, so I really wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. He was very engrossed in a phone call, so we inevitably ran into each other, and I dropped all my bags in the process. He was very polite and chatty, though, so he helped me pick up my shopping and asked to offer me drinks to apologize.
There wasn't much he had to apologize for, but I think it was merely an excuse. I will never be thankful enough to have accepted.
Henry Atticus Schneider is now my incredible husband. He is 26 and an handsome architect. He is tall, with wavy dark blond hair, that almost lean towards brown, and deep hazel eyes.
After being together for almost two years, and living together for ten months, he proposed while we were visiting my parents for Easter.
He hid the ring in one of the plastic eggs, and wrote my name on it so that when the little ones found it, they would bring it to me.
I was stunned when I opened the egg, but I was quick to recover and say "yes" with tears in my eyes.
We had a very intimate ceremony in the small church of my neighborhood, with just our families and close friends. Immediately after we flew to Spain, where we spent two weeks in Barcelona and other ten days touring around the coast.
It wasn't long after Henry was promoted at the firm he has been working at for three years. The promotion was a blessing to our family, but it also meant taking over the offices in New York. We were a little sad to leave our families behind, but we also took it as an opportunity to start fresh together.

---
We've been living in New York for four years now. I am 26, and I'm working at a local elementary school for four days a week-- I really love the job.
Henry's new job has finally settled down at the new offices, and he also has a more defined role, with enough freedom and a stable income.
He is thirty, and we decided it is finally time that we try to expand out little family.
It didn't take long for us to get pregnant, and we were so excited that we could not wait until the birth to find out the gender.
On July 8th, under the blazing sun, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. His full name is Thomas Maximilian Schneider, after my father and Henry's Dutch descent, but we just call him Max.
He already has my red curls and freckles, but his sweet eyes are all daddy.

---
When Max was two, we thought it was a good time gap to start trying for another child.
What we were shocked to hear at our second ultrasound, was that we were not carrying one baby, but three!
Thinking about it, it shouldn't have been a huge shock, since multiples run in Henry's family, but we could not help it.
How would we be able to cope with one energetic toddler and three babies?

This time, we decided to keep the genders a surprise.
The babies were due in late January, but we already knew we'd be welcoming them much earlier. A scheduled c-section brought three bundles of joy into this world on November 30th, all three of them little boys.
We named them Alexander Matthew, Luke Joseph and William Frederick; all three of them were spitting images of Henry, with light brown hair and hazel eyes.
We couldn't have been more delighted.

A year after the triplets were born, law required that I go back to work.
I've always loved being a teacher, but being a mommy to three babies under two had been an awfully tiring task.
Rewarding, yes, but tiring. I realized that I dreaded going back to work. It was not that I didn't like my job anymore, because I still did.
I just couldn't imagine spending half of my days teaching young children, then coming home to three screaming babies and a toddler.
Too much stress would be adding up, and I would feel overwhelmed. After discussing it thoroughly with Henry, we decided that leaving the job at school would be the best decision for our family. Henry still worked at the company that brought him to New York, but he was blessed with yet another promotion.
He was made head of the New York Affiliate Office, and his position allowed me to stay at home for the first months after I quit my job. During this time, I started to discover and fall in love with photography, which I started with my own children and then for friends. After I was sure I had acquired enough skills to become a professional, I applied for a job as the assistant of a wedding photographer.
A week later I found out I'd been accepted-- what a wonderful adventure to embark on!

Just a year has passed. Things have been going well, I have adjusted to having a four year old boy and two year old triplets. In the meantime, I opened up my own photography business, which has been flexible enough for our family dynamic.
But shocking news were waiting for me.
In september, I receive the news that I am yet again pregnant. It was definitely not planned, and with four small children still to tend to, I admit I was scared when I found out.
Fear soon turned to utter happiness, though, to be sharing our love with another little one.
On May 3rd I gave birth to a wonderful baby, who we were delighted to find out was a girl.
We gave her two first names, one for Henry's mother Greta and one to honour my Irish heritage, and a middle name after my sister Caroline.
Our first daughter, Grace Niamh Carolina Schneider, sported bright red hair and green eyes.
Finally, a daughter who looks exactly like her mommy!
---

Three years after Gracie's birth, my business was still going well & Henry's job as the head of the office gave us the stability we needed.
We had a higher income than when we started our family, and we decided to treat the six of us to something we could all enjoy... a new home!
After debating it for a few days, we decided to stay put in New York. We bought a beautiful, modern family home in the suburbs, with six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
It was comfortable enough for the whole family: Max had his own room to play and read in, the triplets shared another room where they could ran havoc & play together, and Grace had her own girly room, while Henry and I treated ourselves to a spacious bedroom.
Since we now had a bigger home, my lonely mom, Beatrice Sophia Weatherholt, started visiting more and more often. We were happy to have her, but we also knew she was getting very old, and it was not safe for her to travel alone so often.
We decided to invite her to stay with us, since we had two guest bedrooms that were currently unused. She was very happy to accept and spend time with her nephews and niece.
Soon after my mom moved in, Henry and I found out we were expecting our sixth child. Sadly, my mother passed away very shortly before the baby arrived, and we decided the best way to remember her was to name our little one after her.
We had a girl, just like I thought we would, and we named her Sofia Eleanor Beatrix Schneider.
Both her first & middle name are after her amazing grandmother; we added Eleanor, a strong name we loved, to keep the girls in our family with two first names.

Little Sofia was the most beautiful baby girl I'd ever seen. She had my red hair, just like her sister Grace, but they were as wavy as her dad's.
She also had identical eyes as her brothers, deep hazel like Henry's. She joined our family on February 13th, just a day before the day that celebrates love.

---
It's been three years since my lovely mom passed away.
Max is 10, Alex, Will and Luke are now 8, Grace is 6 and Sofia is 3.
Our house is busy but full of love, and after Will and Grace's insistence, we agree to get a pet.
Since our busy schedule does not give us time to tend to the big dog that the boys wanted, we compromise and get two small, adorable bunnies. One is honey colored with white strikes on the ears, and we are pretty sure it is a she. The other is a boy, equally small but with soft grey fur. The kids named them Molly and Augustine.

Two year after we got our pets, we felt that our family was not complete. Now our youngest child was five, and we thought it was time to start trying.
We had a very hard time conceiving, and after much thinking and praying, we decided that adoption would be our choices.
After just one year of waiting, we were matched with a newborn baby from Italy. We've never been happier than the day we brought our girl home, and we named her Bianca Eve Caterina Schneider.
Ironically, Bianca is not too different from her daddy. She has wavy brown hair, and light green eyes. She was born on June 26th, and she could pass for our biological child!
Adjusting to life with a newborn was not difficult, but we wait two years before considering the idea of more children.

I am now 39 and Henry's 43. My biological clock is ticking fast, and we decide to try one more time. As if seven kids was not enough!
I am not twenty any more, and neither is my husband, so once again we run into some problems. This time, we feel fertility treatments might be the right way for us.
With seven kids at home, the youngest of whom is only two, we are shocked to say the least when our specialist informs us I am carrying four babies!

Our four miracle babies, two girls and two boys, arrive at 30 weeks on April 19th.
The two boys, Andrew Theodore and Julian Edward Schneider, are soon followed by their spunky little sisters, Matilda Aoife Jane & Clare Helena Roisin Schneider.
It is not going to be easy now, but all the hard labor will be worth the love of our eleven wonderful children!

---

The Schneider Family of Nassau, New York.

[43]DH: Henry Atticus
[39]DW: Rose Cassandra

[15]DS: Thomas Maximilian

[13]DS: Alexander Matthew
[13]DS: Luke Joseph
[13]DS: William Frederick

[11]DD: Grace Niamh Carolina

[8]DD: Sofia Eleanor Beatrix

[2]DD: Bianca Eve Caterina

[3 months]DS: Andrew Theodore
[3 months]DS: Julian Edward
[3 months]DD: Matilda Aoife Jane
[3 months]DD: Clare Helena Roisin

Henry & Rose Schneider;
Max, Alex, Will, Luke
Grace, Sofia, Bianca
Andrew, Julian, Matilda and Clare

#14 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

My name is Leilani Sariah Caley, but everyone calls me Leila and I am a 19 year old college student. My dream job is to be a psychologist.
I have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes. I am casually dating and I currently live in Tullahoma, Tennessee.
--
Its been four years and many things have changed. The first major thing that has changed is my name. I am no long Leila Caley. I am now Leila Lang.
I married Walter Sullivan Lang, or Sully, in the church I grew up in and we honeymooned in Barcelona, Spain. He is 24 years old.
While I was studying in college, I practically lived at the library and that is where I met Sully and fell in love almost instantly. He has straight black hair and brown eyes.
He is working his dream job as a dentist. He proposed to me at our favorite restaurant, which also happens to be where we went on our first date.
We now live in Fresno, California because we wanted to start a fresh life together.
--
Sully and I always wanted a family and a year after we married we welcomed our first child. We wanted to find out the gender immediately and we did.
Sully was so happy when he found out that I was carrying a little boy. We decided to name him Griffin Elias and call him Finn.
Finn was born September 20th. Finn looks just like Sully. He has head full of black hair and beautiful brown eyes.
--
It has been three years since Finn was born. Sully and I decided to try again and became pregnant very quickly. We found out the gender as we did with Finn.
We found out that we were expecting three little girls. We were so surprised to find out that we were expecting multiples.
We decided to name them Anna Sophia, Caroline Eve and Elizabeth Louisa and we plan to call them Annie, Carly and Libby. They all have a head full of straight black hair,
just like their daddy and brown eyes just like me. The girls were born on June 22nd.

A year after the triplets were born. I realized I was dreading going back to work. After talking to Sully about it, I decided I needed a change in my life. I decided to become a photographer,
which would give me more time at home to spend time with my children. Sully is so happy with being a dentist, that he has decided to partner
with one of his buddies from school and open up their own practice.

Two year after the triplets were born, Sully and I decided that we would try for another kid. Soon after I got pregnant. We soon found out that we were expecting a little boy.
Matteo Jacob, or Teo, was born December 31st. Teo was born with a head full of curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, just like his mommy.
--
It has been five years now. Finn is 11 years old. Annie, Carly and Libby are seven and Teo is five.
Ever since Sully opened his new practice, we have been making alot of money. We decided to
treat our family to something nice, a new house. We recently moved into a six bedroom, four bath modern family home in Fresno, California,
where we moved right after getting married. Since we
have extra room in the new home, my elderly mother, Isabella Mabel Caley, moved in with us.
Soon after my mom moved in with us, I found out I was pregnant. Sully and I found out that we
were expecting a little boy. About a month before my due date, my mom passed away.
I was so upset but I thought it would be nice to honor my mom by naming the baby
after her in some way. Isaac Michael was born on October 17th. Isaac looks just like me,
with curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.
--
It has been three years now and Sully and I decided that the kids were all old enough to take care of an animal.
Sully and I decided to get a dog. We all decided to name the puppy, which was a little girl, Morgen.

Two years after getting Morgen, Sully and I decided that we would try for another baby. This time getting pregnant was quite difficult, so after
much soul searching we decided to adopt. A year after starting the adoption process, we were matched up with a seven year old boy from France.
His name was Henri Jourdain and he has brown hair and green eyes. Hank, as we call him, was born on February 11th.

Hank is now nine years old. Finn is sixteen now. Annie, Carly and Libby are now twelve. Teo is now ten years old and Isaac is five years old as well. Sully and I
decided that after adopting Hank, we wanted to try one more time. Again it was hard to get pregnant so we considered fertility treatments and we were shocked when we found out
six months after starting the treatment that we were pregnant with triplets again. Wilson Ezra, Samuel Kyle and Robert Levi, or Wil, Sam and Rob, were born on July 23rd.
The boys are all identical and look exactly like Sully.

Leila and Sully Lang: Finn, Annie, Carly, Libby, Teo, Hank, Isaac, Wil, Sam and Rob

#15 Sami Marie

Sami Marie

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Movies
    Music
    Family

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

Three years has passed and we decided to get a fish. Which the kids named Molly. Two years after we adopted Molly the Fish…we decided to look into adoption. And a year later we were matched with a 6 year old girl Anastasia Elena and her 9 month old brother Adam Grigory from Russia. Stasia was born on March 11 and Adam was born on August 23. One year after Stasia and Adam joined the family…Leo and I decided to try one last time. We considered fertility treatments and decided to go with that route. We were shocked when we received the news that it was quadruplets. We welcomed our quads into the world on July 9th naming them Haley Jo, Mary Anna, Emmett Alexander, and Jacob Edward.

LN: Bauer
DW: Alyssa Caroline (Solt) (42)
DH: Leo Dexter (45)
DS: Jasper Lucas (19)
DS/DS/DD: Nathan Vincent / Anthony Jack / Faith Rebecca (14)
DD: Sophia Gianna “Sophie” (12)
DD: Teresa Edith “Tessa” (7)
AD: Anastasia Elena “Stasia” (7)
AS: Adam Grigory (21 months)
DD/DD/DS/DS: Haley Jo / Mary Anna / Emmett Alexander / Jacob Edward (n)
Fish: Molly
Grandma: Tess Josephine Bauer

#16 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Lily Jasmine Marconi
42 years old and a Caterer
Straight Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes
Born in Mansfield, Ohio

Leo Dexter Roth
42 years old and a Firefighter
Curly Red Hair and Blue Eyes

Met when he crashed into my car outside a restaurant
Proposed at the restaurant we met outside
Married on a beach in Hawaii
Honeymooned in Paris, France
Living in Nassau, New York

Joseph Alexander and Thomas Jacob
16 years old
Straight Red Hair and Brown Eyes
Born 28th May

Matthew Charles and Nicholas James
14 years old
Curly Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Born 4th April

Elizabeth Georgina
13 years old
Straight Red Hair and Blue Eyes
Born 17th May

Moved into a 9 Bed, 5 Bath Mansion in Sunrise, Florida after I expand my catering company.
Olivia Sophia Noth comes to live with us and sadly dies soon after.

Oliver Benjamin and Sophie Catherine
7 years old
Curly Red Hair and Brown Eyes
Born 11th April

Whiz-O and Princess Tiffany the fish arrive.

Theodore Luc
9 years old
Adopted from France
Straight Black Hair and Green Eyes
Born 25th April

Eleanor Grace and Madeline Faith and Victoria Hope and Christopher Mark and Jonathan Philip and William David
Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Born 3rd May

The Noth Family
Lily and Leo
Joe ~ Tom ~ Matt ~ Nick ~ Beth ~ Ollie ~ Soph - Theo
Ellie ~ Maddie ~ Vickie ~ Chris ~ Jon ~ Will

#17 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:16 AM

My name is Fleur Isolde Heimann, but everyone calls me Issy, and I am 22 years old. I have curly dark brown hair and black eyes. I live in Linden California, where I attend university. My goal dream is to be a teacher, and at the moment I am casually dating, because I want to focus on my career

So, four years have passed, and I am now married to the love of my life, Leo Kai Kessler. He is 23, and has curly black hair and brown eyes. We met at the library, where I was studying, and fell in love. He is a fire-fighter, and dedicates his life to saving people, so I had to wait nearly three years for him to propose. He proposed at our favourite restaurant on a moonlit evening, with the sky full of stars. We got married at my parent's country lodge in Linden, California, and spent a great two weeks honeymooning in New York City. After our honeymoon we were supposed to move into my flat in Linden, but we had to relocate to Ripley, Mississippi, to be with Leo's father, who discovered he had cancer on our last day in New York.

So, two years have passed so quickly. Leo and I decided that we are now able to support a child, and it didn't take very long to get pregnant. We wanted to find out the gender, so we could get the nursery ready, and found out that we wre expecting a little girl. Valentina Heaven (Vallie) was born on the 14th of February, and is absolutely gorgeous. She looks just like her mummy, though whether that is a good thing, I am not sure yet.

Another three years have passed, and everything has changed. It had been a while since Valentina was born, so Leo and I decided to try for another child. We were shocked when the doctor revealed that we were expecting identical twin boys, but we should really have seen it coming, as it runs in Leo's family. Arthur Timothy (Artie) and Martin Joseph (Martie) arrived on the 19th August, three weeks early, and have curly dark brown hair and brown eyes.

A year after the twins were born, I decided that my job was too stressful, looking after other people's children all day and then coming home to my own was a chore, and I couldn't think of doing anything worse. I talked to Leo about it, and decided that being a Dietician would be less hectic. I could work from home, and had much more time to spend with the children. Leo loves his job though, he even got a promotion, and a week after applying for my new job, I get it. A year later, and we found out we were pregnant again, much to our surprise, although we couldn't be happier with the news. We were too excited to keep the gender a secret, and found that we were having another little girl. Grazia Savannah (Gracie) arrived on the 17th May, and recieved a warm welcome. She looks just like Leo, which makes him so proud.

Another two years have flown by, and the children are all growing up so fast. With my lovely new job and Leo's promotion, we decided that a new house was in order, and so, we moved. We bought a lovely ranch style home, with three bathrooms and five bedrooms, although the twins still have to share, and our new neighbours here in Los Angeles, California are as friendly as. The state move was due to Leo's job promotion, as it wasn't available in Ripley. Now that we have our new house, Leo's mother, Isabella Amelia Kessler, is coming to stay. His father died before Gracie was born, and we couldn't leave her all alone in Ripley. Not long after she moved in, we found out we were expecting again, but she sadly passed away before meeting our new arrival. Another little girl, Amelie Isabelle (Ammie), arrived on the 9th of April, and we decided to name her after Isabella, in honour of her memory. She has beautiful curly black hair, and black eyes, and is so cute.

After deliberating for some tiem, we decided to get the children a pet, to encourage responsibility. We decided to get them a bird, for now, which they called Blondie (it being a canary). Two years after Blondie entered our lives, we decided to ry again, but we had no luck, and turned to adoption. After a year we were matched with a newborn girl from Italy, and instantly fell in love. Nicoletta Estella (Nickie) entered our lives on the 4th of December, and wooed her new brothers and sisters with her wild red hair, and big blue eyes.

Five more years have passed, and me and Leo decided to try one more time but struggle again. This time we decide to try fertility treatment, and are really surprised to find out that we are having multiples, again. We are even more surprised to find out that it is quintuplets, four boys and one girl, and are overjoyed with happiness. On the 15th of September we were blessed with five beautiful babies, Ethan Alexander (Eethie), Percy Ewan (Percy), Daniel Jacob (Danny), William James (Billy) and Charlotte Ayla (Lottie). The all have blonde hair inherited from mine and Leo's mothers, Ethan and Percy have blue eyes, Daniel and William have brown eyes, and Charlotte has black eyes. They are all so cute, and make a wonderful addition to our beautiful family.

#18 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

My name is Tulia Agave Labarre. I am 18 years old and just graduated from High School to hopefully pursue a career as an artist. I have dark, brown, straight hair, finished with unusual black eyes. I am currently single and live in Mansfield, Ohio.
Four years have passed since I last saw you and I have now graduated from college and am working as an artist in a company that designs logos. And that isn’t all that has changed. I am now married to Arthur Hugo Studebaker. He is 24-just two years older than myself. Like me, he also has dark brown hair, which is straight also. Green eyes go well with his hair. While I am pursuing my career as an artist, he is fulfilling his as an architect We met in my second year of college, where he transferred there to study. It was kind of a whirlwind marriage, but how could I say no when he proposed to me out of the blue when we were watching TV? And to complement his proposal, we got married on a live TV show and then jetsetted off to Paris for our romantic honeymoon. On returning, we relocated to Nassau in New York, due to Arthur’s job.
One year passed before both of us realised were ready to have kids. We had the money coming in, so we thought, why not? Both of us agreed that it would be fun to keep the gender a surprise, but when our little one arrived, we named him Joseph Yannic Studebaker, born on the 1st of May. He looks more like Arthur than myself, little Joseph. With exactly the same hair colour and texture, you would think you were looking at the baby version of my husband. But in saying that, he has my unusual black eye colour.
This time two years have passed and Arthur and I have decided it’s time for us to start trying for another baby. This time, we decide to find out the gender of the baby and are shocked when they tell us we are having twin girls. We name them Jill Diana and Laura Kate, who were born on April 15th. Like their big brother, Joseph, they have their dad’s hair and their mum’s eyes. After the girl’s births, I realise I am dreading going back to my job and decide to start a new career as a caterer. Arthur, on the other hand is more than happy in his job and due to his good work, gets a promotion. One year into this job and we get the shock of our lives when we find out that I am pregnant yet again. I have another boy and we name him Sydney Samuel. Finally, I get a little one who looks more like me. My eyes and my hair style, but still with Arthur’s hair colour. Sydney was born on October 3rd.
Another year has gone by and with both Lionel and I with good careers, we decide to move house. But it’s not just any house. We buy a nine bedroom, 5 bathroom mansion. However, we remain in New York. Because we are living in a big house, we invite Arthur’s mother, Beatrice Clementine Studebaker to come and live with us, as she is getting old and rather ill. Only 3 days after the death of Beatrice, our twins are born. In honour of Arthur’s mother, we name our daughter Beatrice Eve and our son, Clement Harry. Both have the same features as little Sydney. The twins were born on the 23rd of January.
Three years later and Arthur and I decide it would be good for our six children to have a pet around the house. After a long discussion, we decide to adopt a pet cat, whom the kids name Mads. Two years after that, we decide it is time to start trying for another baby. We want a large family, you see. But many years on, we struggle and instead, decide to adopt. A year after this decision was made, we adopt a two year old boy from Africa, who we name Baba Ogona in honour of his homeland. Seeing as we adopted Baba, he has no resembling features to Arthur or myself . We believe his birthday is November 9th, but that is unknown for sure. However, that is when it is celebrate it. Less than one year later, Arthur and I decide to try one last time for a baby. Like the previous time, we struggle, so in the end we turn to fertility treatment. It comes as a shock when doctors tell us the treatment was successful and we are now having quads. Two boys and two girls. We name them Mary Joyce, Charlotte Gretchen, Jason Maverick and Austin Henry. They all have their dad’s hair and their mum’s eyes. Our quads were born on December 12th.
SO: Tulia Agave and Arthur Hugo Stodebaker have Joseph Yannic, Jill Diana, Laura Kate, Sydney Samuel, Beatrice Eve, Clement Harry, Baba Ogona, Mary Joyce, Charlotte Gretchen, Jason Maverick and Austin Henry.

#19 -xoxoSoccerIsLife

-xoxoSoccerIsLife

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hi guys! I am Eliza Audrey Crown! I live in Linden California. I have wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and am preparing for college. I want to be come a police officer. Right now I am in a serious relationship.

Four years have passed and I turned from Eliza Crown to Eliza Lane. I got married To Henry Oscar Lane. He's an architect. We met at the library while I was studying for a test. He's 27 and has curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He proposed to me at my parent's house. We had a beautiful wedding on a beach in Hawaii. We had a unforgettable honeymoon in Milan Italy. We are going to start out fresh in Newington Conneticut.

A year has passed and Henry and I think we are stable enough to start a family. We conceived almost right away! We decided to find out the gender and it is a boy! We decided to name him Hudson Louis Lane! He is adorable! He looks exactly like his daddy! He was born on Februrary 1st!

It's been four years since Hudson was born! Since we enjoyed being parents so much, we decided to try again. The doctor told us we are having multiples! This time we decided to keep it a surprise. And on August 15th, are little ones arrived! It was triplets! We had three girls! We welcomed Madeline nn Madie Eve, Sophia nn Sophie Claire, and Victoria nn Tori Anne. They all have dark brown curly hair and blue eyes. They are beautiful! It's been a year since Madie, Sophie, and Tori have arrived and I realized, I don't really want to be a police officer. I want to become a radioligist. After a year of do radiology, I found out I was pregnant, again! We were shocked, but happy that I am giving us another little blessing! We had another daughter! We decided to name her Kaylie Alabama. She was born December 31. She has curly blonde hair and hazel eyes.

It's been three years since Kaylie was born. Hudson is eight. Madie, Sophie, and Tori are four, and Kaylie is three. We had to move because Henry was getting transferred. We moved to Waiphu Hawaii. The island Henry and I got married on! We moved into a five bedroom three bathroom ranch style house. Henry and I decided to take in my elderly dad, Bryon Maxwell Crown, for a while. Then I found out I was pregnant again! But then my father passed away shortly after that. Henry and I want to honor him with our newborn. We found out we are having a son. We named him Bryon Henry Lane. He was born on July 6th. He has brown curly hair and blue eyes.

Another three years have passed. Hudson is eleven, Madie Sophie, and Tori are seven, Kaylie is six, and Bryon is three. We decided to get a pet. We got a male cat named Chait! He's tan and cream. Two years later, we decided to try for another child and could not get pregnant. We decided we would like to adopt a child. We adopted a ten year old girl from Spain. Her name is Savanna Sierra. She has beautiful black hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin. Her birthday is May 4th. Four years pass by and we have Hudson who is sixteen, Savanna who is thirteen, Madie,Sophie,andTori who are twelve, Kaylie is eleven, and Bryon is eight. We wanted one more child so we decided to try fertility treatments. When we just wanted one, we ended up with six! We were so shocked! We are outgrowing our home. Hudson and Bryon share a room. The triplets share a room. Savanna and Kaylie share a room. And we need a bathroom and another bedroom. So we decided to add on. So we are having three girls and three boys. They were born on June 23. We named Them Haedyn Jo, Leah Marie, Alexa Elizabeth, Zachary nn Zack Bryon, Ethan John, and Noah Blake.

The Lanes.
Henry Oscar Lane (41)
Eliza Audrey Crown Lane (38)
Hudson Louis Lane (17)
Savanna Sierra Lane (14)
Madeline Eve Lane (13)
Sophia Claire Lane (13)
Victoria Anne Lane (13)
Kaylie Alabama Lane (12)
Bryon Henry Lane (9)
Haedyn Jo Lane (1)
Leah Marie Lane(1)
Alexa Elizabeth Lane (1)
Zachary Bryon Lane (1)
Ethan John Lane (1)
Noah Blake Lane (1)
Chait (5)

#20 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

My name is Elodie Grace Branam, I'm 19 years old college student. I have straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. My dream career is to be a Psychologist. When I'm not in college I'm living in Tullahoma, Tennessee. I'm currently dating, right now it's not too serious but it has lots of potential.

----

Four years have passed, I've now 23, graduated college and still perusing my dream of being a Psychologist. I'm now married to an amazing guy, not the guy I was previously dating and his name is Henry Leopold Fischer and is 26. We met when I dropped my shopping and he kindly picked it up. He has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes. He is an amazing architect. He suddenly proposed to me, out of the blue, when we were watching tv. We married at my parents country lodge, and honeymooned in Milan, Italy. We settled in Nassau, New York, we relocated due to his job.

----

Two years have passed since we married, and we finally felt ready for children. It didn't take long for us to conceive at all, I wanted a surprise but in the end we found out the gender. It was a little boy, woohoo. He was born on September 14th and we named him Noah David Fischer. He looks just like his daddy with his curly dark brown hair and blue eyes.

----

After three years, we decide to starting trying for baby number two. We decided to keep the gender a surprise, I was really happy about this as I didn't get my way the first time. To our absolute shock and amazement, we found out we were expecting triplets. It was so unexpected because we had not been using any fertility treatments. To our relief, they were born healthy. I had been hoping for at least one girl, and we got two bouncing boys and one gorgeous girl. We named them, Jacob Charles, Benjamin Samuel, and Sophia Rose. They were born on April 19th. They have our dark brown hair, their mummy's straightness and brown eyes likes me.

A year after the triplets were born, I realized i wasn't enjoying my job at all and it was too stressful, especially while looking after four children under three. I decided to become a photographer, I really for inspired while taking tons of photos of my family, and I could work from home which would be ideal. Henry also gets a promotion, so things are going really well for my family.

Just after the triplet's 1st birthday, I discovered I was pregnant again. It was a complete surprise, I was very overwhelmed and very anxious, Henry was very supportive though and we got through the first trimester really well considering Noah was four and the the triplets were one, and I was working every other day. To my relief, it was another girl. Sophia would have girl very close to her age. We called her Isabel Helena and she looks a lot like daddy except she has my brown eyes. She was born December 3rd, and she's so beautiful.

----

After three years, things are still going well, my job is going amazing and I've even won a few prizes. Henry's great, he's making a lot more money since the promotion. Noah is seven now, Jake, Benny and Sophia are four, and Izzy is now three. We decided to move house, we needed more space but also we could now afford too. We moved into a six bed, four bath modern family home, in the same town, very near to our old home. The kids love the house and it's amazing backyard.

Now that we had more space, Henry's widowed mum Eleanor Mabel came to live with us. She is wonderful and loves helping out with the kids.

A few months after Eleanor moved in, I found out I was expecting again. We hadn't been trying but nor had we been using prevention. Sadley, not long after we found out, Eleanor passed away. It was very hard without her, she was amazing and very helpful and caring. We found out it was multiples again, this time it was twins. I was obviously anxious, but I also excited. I wanted to name them after her. So we named the twins Elena Katherine and Matthew James. They look just like their dad, it's so cute. They were born June 20th.

----

Three years have passed very quickly, life is good in the new house. It's very busy with seven crazy and very energetic kids, but I love it with all my heart and I can't imagine it any other way. Now that Ellie and Matt are three we decided to get a pet for the family. We bought a lovely yellow labrador who we named Cora.

Two years later, we wanted to try for our last child, both of us loved children very much and wanted an 8th to even thinks out. But nothing happened and we couldn't get pregnant. In the end we turned to adoption. Pretty soon we were matched to a newborn girl in Italy. We named her Gabriella Violet. She was born February 8th, and she's got big brown hair, and long curly brown locks. She is so adorable.

Two years later, we are both feeling broody. Noah's 14, Jake, Benny and Sophia are 11, Belle is 9, Ellie and Matt are 7, and Gabby is 2. To be honest, I didn't look forward to when they would leave, I always wanted a loud and pact house. Again we couldn't get pregnant, i thought it might be because of my age. I was happy with 8 amazing children, but Henry wanted more , and so we eventually decided to try IVF only once. To our amazement it worked, too well, because found out it was quintuplets. I was so scared, words can't describe how I felt. The whole pregnancy was very hard, but thankfully there were very few complications, and they were all born small but reasonably healthy. We named them Bethany Louise, Lilliana June, Hannah Grace, Gabriel Nathan, and Joshua Elliot. They are a handful, but so precious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users