Photo

LONG OVERDUE Megan Alice’s story congrats game GIRLS & GUYS CAN PLAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#41 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Violet Elizabeth and Aaron Elijah Stewart
B/G Twins 17: Aiden Spencer and Alexis Nicole
G/B/B Triplets 14 1/2: Jenny Faith,Jake Matthew,Jasper Michael
DD 8 1/2: Elizabeth Amelia "Ellie"
DS 7: Emmett Isaiah
DD NB: Belle Olivia

#42 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

Dawson
Rose Emily {33}

Mr. Right Caleb Oliver Young {35}

DD|DD Emma Catherine | Claire Alexandra {17}
DD|DS|DS Sarah Grace | Luke Michael | Max Joshua {14}
DD Anne Isobel {8}
DS Henry Oliver {7}
DD Rhys Nathaniel {NB}

Rose Dawson and Caleb Young.
Emma, Claire, Sarah, Luke, Max, Anne, Henry & Rhys.

#43 Guest_KaylaKay_*

Guest_KaylaKay_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

Hey, I’m Lily Fay Sackville-Baggs, I’m 17. I recently had twin girls named Taylor Allison & Brooke Julia. Their biological father wants nothing to do with them, but I met Mr. Right who says he would like to be their father… If I let him. Kale Brandon Picard has a bunch of siblings, so I know he’ll be great with the babies.

Kale and I got married, just after I turned 19. And just a little while later we brought home yet another set of multiples… Triplets! We named them Cody Reyel, Luke Jesse & Jasper Danny.

It’s been 5 years, and we finally decided to stop not-trying for a baby. And as I got pregnant! A little baby girl. But, my grandma died when I was 7 months pregnant. Taylor & Brooke suggest that we name our little girl after her. And I think it’s a good idea, so I agree. We we’re still unsure of the middle name when I gave birth, but Jasper came to the rescue when he said we should call her Jasmine. From Aladdin. I thought Anna Jasmine Picard sounded pretty, so I agreed. Having 2 8 ½ year olds, 3 6 year olds and a newborn is a lot to handle. But I’m sure we’ll get though it.

After a year, I found out I was pregnant. We gave birth to a little boy Caleb Asher, and we were happy for about a year. But then, Anna, starting to resent little Caleb. She starting biting and pulling his hair out. So when Taylor and Brooke say they can take a bit off school, I take them out immediately. After a while, they start confiding in me and I find out their being bullied at school. I’m a terrible mother, my ten year olds are getting harassed and my 2 year old hates her brother. I decide to home school Taylor and Brooke, and everything seems to get better. Their grades go up, and after six months Anna finally stops abusing Caleb. Seems all she needed was a little more attention then I could afford.

It’s been six years since I started home schooling the twins, and now Anna and Caleb are inseparable! Its crazy, I can’t believe they ever fought! Kale and I decide to have one more baby, and we’re blessed with a girl. Finally the house is even! We name her Pippa Grace, and everyone instantly falls in love with her. It’s a little crazy around here considering we have 17 year old twins, 14 ½ year old triplets, an 8 year old, 7 year old AND a new born. But again, we can handle it.

#44 Malligal

Malligal

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,005 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Writing, Books, Movies, Music, Concerts, Travel, Maps, Road trips

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

It’s six years later. Your youngest two children are now inseparable. They go everywhere together and the days when they fought are a distant memory. You now have five teenagers in the house – whoa! It’s not easy but you’re coping really well. You decide to have another baby. The older children can almost look after themselves anyway. You’re expecting a boy and decide to name him Griffin Tobias.

Aven Carys (33) & Martin Liam Strong (35)

Posted Image

James Alexander (17) & Natalie Kate (17)

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10990121/2/istockphoto_10990121-teenage-twins.jpg

Oliver Dylan nn Ollie (14.5) & Adelaide Grace nn Addie (14.5) & Winifred Faith nn Winnie (14.5)

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8512538/2/istockphoto_8512538-triplets.jpg

Margaret Alice nn Maggie (8.5) & Ezra Julian (7)

Posted Image

Griffin Tobias (NB)

Posted Image

#45 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

Me: Daisy Grace Sparrow-Hanson [33]
Mr Right: Hughbert Michael Hanson [35] *Hughie*
DS/DD: William Alexander Sparrow/Jessica Nicole Sparrow [17] *Liam and Jessie*
DS/DS/DS: Timothy Shayne Hanson/Phillip John Hanson/Maurice Edward Hanson [14.5] *Timmy, Phill and Reece*
DD: Annabel Poppy Hanson [8.5] *Annie*
DS: Nicholas Luke Hanson [7] *Nico*
DD: Katelyn Aaliyah Hanson [nb] *Katy*

Daisy and Hughie w/ Liam, Jessie, Timmy, Phill, Reece, Annie, Nico and Katy

(Phill wanted Annie's middle name to be after his friend's dog Poppy, because he loves her very very much)

#46 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

LN: Daniels
[32] DW: Azalea Darcie
[34] DH: Ryan Andrew

[17] DD/DD: Emma Nicole/ Olivia Jordan

[14] DS/DS/DD: Oliver John/ Timothy Chris/ Amelia Faith (Ollie, Timmy, and Meeah)

[8] DD: Alizabeth Winnie (Beth)
[7] DD: Audrey Beatrice
[NB] DS: Andrew Ryan (Drew)
Its six years later and my two youngest children are now inseparable. They go everywhere together and the days when they fought are a distant memory. I now have five teenagers in the house WHOA! Its not easy by I’m coping really well. I decide to have another baby, considering the older children can almost look after themselves anyway. I have a baby boy we name after Ryan. We named him Andrew Ryan which is my husband’s name flipped. Andrew with go by Drew.
Ryan and Azalea
Posted Image
Emma
Posted Image
Olivia
Posted Image
Ollie
Posted Image
Timmy
Posted Image
Cont in post below

#47 Guest_Rose-Anne_*

Guest_Rose-Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

Cont from above
Meeah
Posted Image
Beth
Posted Image
Audrey
Posted Image
Drew
Posted Image
The Daniels Family
Azalea and Ryan w/ Emma, Olivia, Ollie, Timmy, Meeah, Beth, Audrey, and Drew

#48 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

My First Name: Willow
My Middle Name: Jesse
My Surname: Moore

Whoops! My carefree party lifestyle leads to me becoming pregnant at just seventeen after a drunken one-night stand! I finally track down the father, who says he’s not interested. I decide to keep my baby anyway.

At my scan, I find out I’m having twins!
Girl/Girl

Just when I think my life couldn’t get any worse, I meet Mr Right. He’s two years older than me, has several younger siblings who he’s great with. He says he’ll be my children’s substitute dad if I let him.

Mr Right’s Name: Tristan Bradley Thomas Benjamin McCue

My Babies' Names: Amber Madeline/Leah Tiffany

I marry ‘Mr Right’ shortly after my nineteenth birthday. We find out we're expecting our first baby together. I'm thrilled even though three babies is a lot of hard work for a couple so young.
At my scan, I find out I'm expecting multiples again! This time, it’s triplets. I'm completely unprepared but can’t wait to meet our new arrivals.
Boy/Girl/Girl

My Babies' names: Robin Christofer Drew/Cleo Patience Love/Daisy Honor Peace

Five years later, you decide to come off the pill. You don’t try for a baby, but if it happens it happens. You fall pregnant pretty soon and the scan reveals that, thank God, it’s just the one this time. A healthy baby girl.

Unfortunately, your grandmother dies when you are seven months pregnant. The twins suggest naming your baby after her. Her name is either Louisa Elizabeth. You agree on the twins choice of name (Beth) for your daughter’s first name. Two of the triplets (Cleo and Daisy) decide on the middle names Miley and Crysta (Cleo loves Miley Cyrus and Daisy loves Crysta from FernGully: The Last Rainforest).
You have the baby about a month after the triplets sixth birthday. The twins are eight and a half. She is named Beth Miley Crysta.

A year later, I find out I'm pregnant again. While it's a bit soon, I was thrilled.
Girl: Sasha Ellie

A year later Beth Miley Crysta starts to resent her younger sibling. She starts biting her little sister and pulling her hair etc.

I'm lost for what to do and when the twins offer to take time off school to help, I greatly appreciate it. I become closer to them and soon find out the twins are being bullied at school. They're failing almost everything because of it. I decide to home-educate them. Their schoolwork improves dramatically and they are a great help in making sure the toddlers get a fair share of attention.

It takes six months of decreasing gradually before the biting, hair-pulling etc finally stops completely.

It’s six years later. My youngest two children are now inseparable. They go everywhere together and the days when they fought are a distant memory. I now have five teenagers in the house – whoa! It’s not easy but I'm coping really well. I decide to have another baby. The older children can almost look after themselves anyway. I have a little boy.
NAME: Felix Edison

CHILDREN’S AGES WHEN BABY IS BORN:
Amber and Leah - 17
Robin, Cleo and Daisy - 14 1/2
Beth - 8 1/2
Sasha - 7

#49 kstoe

kstoe

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

DW: Violet Grace Jonston
DH: Peirce Andrew Jonston
DS/DS: Brandon Micheal and Nathaniel Blake(17)
DD/DS/DS: Audrey Hope, Christopher Elvis, Amos Cash(14 1/2)
DD: Elizabeth Hannah(8 1/2)
DS: Quentin Luke(7)
DD: Alyson Amanda(nb)

#50 Aliame

Aliame

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

Adam Joshua and Lily Amelia Hall
(17) DS/DD: Gabriel Seth, Rachel Jacqueline
(14) DD/DS/DS: Casey Grace, Toby Michael, Gus Chasen
(8) Anna Charley (Toby’s favorite TV show Charlie and Lola, Casey’s favorite show Good luck Charlie, and Gus’ favorite movie Charlie and the chocolate factory)
(7) Levi Lucas
(NB) Chloe Addison

Adam and Lily Hall
Gabriel, Rachel
Casey,
Toby, Gus
Anna
Levi
Chloe

#51 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

{34} Lily Florence Jackson

~~born: August 25, 1994

~~from: Vancouver, British Columbia

{35} Alexander Noah Blake

~~born: December 7, 1992

~~from: Calgary, Alberta

{16} Nathaniel Ryan // Emma Katherine

~~born: June 17, 2012

~~from: Vancouver, British Columbia

{14} Hugo Edward // Audrey Hope

~~born: April 10, 2014

~~from: Vancouver, BC

{8} Bethany Aurora

~~born: May 16, 2020

~~from: Vancouver, BC

{6} Charlie Sebastian

~~born: February 23, 2022

~~from: Ottawa, Ontario

{0} Theodore Gavin

~~born: November 9, 2028

~~from: Ottawa, Ontario

~~

July 6, 2012

Dear Diary,

Today Alex and I brought home the babies! After two long weeks at the hospital, Nate and Emma are home. Albeit, its only my parents guest room, but it finally feels like we are a proper family. Nine months ago I never would have predicted such a happy ending for me and the twins but with the love of Alex and the support of my family I've made it. Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet as great a guy as Alex.

When I first met him and I was only six weeks pregnant I thought there had never been a worse time to meet such a wonderful man. I was just about to become a mother to two babies without their father's help. But our love grew quickly and a short six months later I knew there was no one else I wanted in mine and my babies lives. It has been a whirlwind romance but I would not have had it any other way.

Lily

~~

May 10, 2014

Dear Diary,

I have not slept in a month. A whole month and all I've had is an hour of sleep here and a short nap there. I can tell you first hand, having newborn twins and another set of twins under two is excrutiating! But in the end it's worth it when they smile for the first or take their first steps. We hit another milestone today: the twins are officially a month old. Which means it has also been a month since we lost the third baby. I still feel empty without triplets in the house but I know that our Angel Boy is watching over us.

We are also celebrating something else this week: mine and Alex's eight month anniversary! Although it is not a traditional anniversary we never actually got to celebrate six months so we are using eight months instead. My parents have agreed to watch the kids for a night while Alex and I drive down to the beach we were married at on September 8, 2013. I can't wait for a peaceful night's sleep!

Lily

~~

June 25, 2020

Dear Diary,

Our baby girl Bethany is a little more than a month old now and she is such an angel. She hardly cries at night and feeds on schedule everyday. She is such a blessing amid the chaos of our four other kids. Nate, Emma, Hugo and Audrey are full of energy and always running around the house, screaming. But Beth's four older siblings love her too pieces and are so gentle with her.

Emma has an especially soft spot for Bethany Aurora as she is the one who chose the middle name 'Aurora' after Sleeping Beauty. We fell in love with the name right away and knew that the perfect first name would be to honour my grandmother Elizabeth. Alex and I are so happy to have another little girl even though she was somewhat a surprise.

Lily

~~

August 9, 2022

Dear Diary,

What an eventuful past year! Not only did we bring a baby boy into the family, but we also began homeschooling the kids and on top of that moved to Ottawa for a promotion that Alex recieved. Six months ago we gave birth to Charlie Sebastian who was a complete surprise. Then shortly after Bethany began acting out and rejecting her baby brother. Alex and I decided that our family needed to regroup as unit, and so we turned to homeschooling.

Once the school year was over and everything was back to normal, Alex announced the plan to move and our world was rocked again. We quickly packed up our bags and moved to Ottawa. It was a hard move for all eight of us, but we made it and we are loving our life in Ottawa.

Lily

~~

October 30, 2028

Dear Diary,

And I thought toddlers were hard! Well, was I completely wrong or what? Teenagers are a whole other story. On top of that I am 38 weeks pregnant and trying to get my catering business off the ground. Around Christmastime of last year, Alex and I decided that it was time for another baby. Because for some reason we didn't percieve six to be enough. By February we had concieved a baby boy and we cannot wait for his arrival any day now!

Lily

#52 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

Me: Amaryllis Olivia Helliwell {33}

Mr Right: Harrison Matthew Helliwell {35}

Our beauty queen: Jerrica Molly Cullen {16}

Our brainbox: Shyanne Emma Cullen {16}

Our future champion: Emeralda Hope Helliwell {14}

Our singing sensation: Perdita Faith Helliwell {14}

Our dancing diva: Sarabi Grace Helliwell {14}

Our pretty girl: Maybelle Daisy Helliwell {8}

Our little man: Orson Jack Helliwell {7}

Our baby boy: Adryan Matthew Helliwell {nb}

Amy and Harry with Rica, Shy, Ally, Dita, Abi, May, Sonny and Ade

Dita chooses Daisy after Upsy Daisy from In The Night Garden, and we agree as our back garden is covered in daises during the spring time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Levi Jacob Hale {35}

Miss Right: Holly Marie Hale {33}

Our handsome man: Austyn Joel Hale {16}

Our beautiful girl: Eryn Savannah Hale {16}

Our drama queen: Alice Joy Hale {14}

Our sporty miss: Cleo Amity Hale {14}

Our clever clogs: Lucy Constance Hale {14}

Our cutie pie: Ella Rosemary Hale {8}

Our funny girl: Josie Miranda Hale {7}

Our baby boy: George Levi Hale {nb}

Levi and Holly with Austyn, Eryn, Alice, Cleo, Lucy, Ella, Josie and George

Lucy chooses Rosemary after the sweet old lady who teaches her piano, because she says that she's more like a granny to her than a piano teacher. We think it's sweet, and agree to use Rosemary as Ella's middle name.

#53 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

{34} Amaryllis Jade Potter

~~born: November 3rd, 1994

~~from: Richmond, Virginia

{35} Kain Harrison Fasbender

~~born: September 12th, 1992

~~from: Westchester, New York

{17} Hunter Dalton & Logan Noah

~~born: June 20th, 2012

{14} Amelia Constance & Olivia Prudence

~~born: May 6th, 2014

{8} Eleanor Aurora

~~born: May 16, 2020

{7} Gabriel Levi

~~born: February 23, 2022

~~from: Boston, Massachusetts

{0} Bastian Demetrius

~~born: November 9, 2028

~~from: Boston, Massachusetts

~~

July 8th, 2012

Dear Diary,

Today Kain and I brought home the babies! After two long weeks at the hospital, Hunter and Logan are home. Albeit, its only my Kain's parents guest room, but it finally feels like we are a proper family. Nine months ago I never would have predicted such a happy ending for me and the twins but with the love of Kain and the support of our family I've made it. Only in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet as great a guy as Kain

When I first met him and I was only six weeks pregnant I thought there had never been a worse time to meet such a wonderful man. I was just about to become a mother to two babies without their father's help. But our love grew quickly and a short six months later I knew there was no one else I wanted in mine and my babies lives. It has been a whirlwind romance but I would not have had it any other way.

Amaryllis

~~

June 27th, 2014

Dear Diary,

I have not slept in a month. A whole month and all I've had is an hour of sleep here and a short nap there. I can tell you first hand, having newborn twins and another set of twins just barely two is excrutiating! But in the end it's worth it when they smile for the first or take their first steps. We hit another milestone today: the twins are officially a month old. Which means it has also been a month since we lost the third baby. I still feel empty without triplets in the house but I know that our Angel Girl is watching over us.

We are also celebrating something else this week: mine and Kain's eight month anniversary! Although it is not a traditional anniversary we never actually got to celebrate six months so we are using eight months instead. Kain's parents have agreed to watch the kids for a night while Kain and I drive down to the beach we were married at on October 11th, 2013. I can't wait for a peaceful night's sleep!

Amaryllis

~~

June 25, 2020

Dear Diary,

Our baby girl Eleanor is a little more than a month old now and she is such an angel. She hardly cries at night and feeds on schedule everyday. She is such a blessing amid the chaos of our four other kids. Hunter, Logan, Amelia and Olivia
are full of energy and always running around the house, screaming. But Ellie's four older siblings love her too pieces and are so gentle with her.

Olivia has an especially soft spot for Eleanor Aurora as she is the one who chose the middle name 'Aurora' after Sleeping Beauty. We fell in love with the name right away and knew that the perfect first name would be to honour my grandmother Ellen. Kain and I are so happy to have another little girl even though she was somewhat a surprise.

Amaryllis

~~

August 9, 2022

Dear Diary,

What an eventuful past year! Not only did we bring a baby boy into the family, but we also began homeschooling the kids and on top of that moved to Boston for a promotion that Kain recieved. Six months ago we gave birth to Gabriel Levi who was a complete surprise. Then shortly after Eleanor began acting out and rejecting her baby brother. Kain and I decided that our family needed to regroup as unit, and so we turned to homeschooling.

Once the school year was over and everything was back to normal, Kain announced the plan to move and our world was rocked again. We quickly packed up our bags and moved to boston. It was a hard move for all eight of us, but we made it and we are loving our life in Boston.

Amaryllis

~~~~

October 30, 2028

Dear Diary,

And I thought toddlers were hard! Well, was I completely wrong or what? Teenagers are a whole other story. On top of that I am 38 weeks pregnant and trying to get my catering business off the ground. Around Christmastime of last year, Kain and I decided that it was time for another baby. Because for some reason we didn't percieve six to be enough. By February we had concieved a baby boy and we cannot wait for his arrival any day now!

Amaryllis

#54 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Azalea 'Leah' Grace Potter [34]
Joseph 'JJ' Jacob Potter [36]
Matthew 'Matt' James Potter [17]
Nicholas 'Nick' Andrew Potter [17]
Amelia 'Amy' Grace Potter [15]
Sebastian 'Seb' Paul Potter [15]
Thomas 'Tom' John Potter [15]
Elizabeth 'Beth' Jasmine Potter [9]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Owen Potter [7]
Catherine 'Cate' Margaret Potter [0]

#55 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

ME: Poppy Jessica Sawyer (32)

DH: Evan Richard Harrison (35)

DD/DD: Dylan Michael & Joel Nathan (17)

DD/DD/DD: Jenny Hope, Sarah Grace & Vanessa Mary (14.5)

DD: Louise Charlotte (8.5)

DD: Sophie Rose (7)

DS: Jordan Peter (nb)

Posted Image

Joel & Dylan

Posted Image

Vanessa, Sarah & Jenny

Posted Image

Louise

Posted Image

Sophie

Posted Image

Jordan

#56 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

DW: Lily Grace Granger-Lira (34)
DH: Michael Everett Lira (36)
DD/DD from another man: Ella Megan Granger-Lira / Sonia Scarlett Granger-Lira (17)
DD/DD/DD: Sarah Serenity Granger-Lira / Lucy Prudence Granger-Lira / Alice True Granger-Lira (14)
DD: Elizabeth Candace Granger-Lira (8)
DD: Isabel Zoe (7)
DS: Thomas Mitchell Granger-Lira (nb)

#57 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

Calhoun

[35] Rose Elodie

~born: Oct 8, 1994

[37] Joshua Rhys

~born: Nov 14, 1992

[17] Benjamin Tyler // William Zachary

~born: Aug 19, 2012

[15] Arthur James // Audrey Faith // Amelia Honor

~born June 25, 2014

[9] Lucy Clarabel

~born May 30, 2020

[7] Sebastian Levi

~born Feb 11, 2022

[0] Elizabeth Eden

~born Dec 3, 2029

Posted Image

Dec 15, 2029

It is really hard to get ready for Christmas with such a little baby in the house! 10 days ago, we brought home our baby girl Elizabeth from the hospital. Although Josh and I had decided we were done having kids after Seb, we so badly wanted another. And now we have four boys and four girls!

Rose

#58 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Our Family
Me- AzaLEA Jessica
Hubby- CAMeron James

Christina Faith
Charolotte Hope

Wendy Constance
Thomas Noble
Luke Earnest

Marylyn HARRIet

Charlie Maxwell

I now have total of 7! 7 Kids! And they're all growing up! I'm miss the cubby baby legs! And the waking up early, and toddling and gibberish talk and mushy baby food and cuddling! The girls are going to college NEXT YEAR! Thomas, Luke and Wendy are in HIGH SCHOOL! My babies aren't babies :(

Cam and Chrissy had a date night last night, Daddy Daughter. The boys and Wendy and Harri went to the basketball game. So it was me and Charolotte. We had a sweet little girls night. She did my hair, we watched chick flicks, did our nails. Haha it was fun. Then, when then Lottie went to pick up the younger kids, Cam and Chrissy came home. Chrissy and friends went out for ice cream and Charolotte was gonna join them with the kids. So Cam and I had a little fun. ;) wink.

Harri got the flu.I had to stay home from work.

I think I got Harri's sickness. :( I feel awful. I hope Charlie doesn't get it.

I went to the doctor. I'm pregnant. I'm not gonna tell cam until our wedding Anniversary. ;) just a month.

Today is our anniversary! I suprised Cam! He thought we were done!!!! Another baby! Wooooo!

Today LEO SPENCER WAS BORN!!! He was a preemie, but he's healthy!

The kids are excited! Baby's coming home today! My 2 lb. late miracle. He has gray eyes like Cam ;) brown hair like me :) I love my baby! Hopefully he's the last, or well need another house :)

#59 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

LN: Summers

DH: Logan Elijah

DW: Ginger Olivia

DS/DS: Matthew Isaac and Michael Isaiah

DD/DS/DS: Wendy Grace and Joshua Calum and Jasper Fletcher

DD: Maggie Claire

DS: Ezra Graham

DD: Aimee Jane

The Summers family:

Logan and Olivia

Matt and Michael(17)

Wendy, Josh, and Jasper(14 1/2)

Maggie(8 1/2)

Ezra(7)

Aimee(NB)

#60 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

me: Violet Erin Jackson {35}

-born April 5, 1995

him: Archer Nicholas Blackwell {37}

-born July 17, 1993

ds/dd: Charles Adrian / Olivia Molly {17}

-born June 26, 2013

ds/ds/ds: Hugo Michael / Flynn Jeremiah / Toby John {15}

-born May 1, 2015

dd: Lucy Flora {9}

-born March 18, 2021

ds: Nathaniel Milo {7}

-born Dec 12, 2022

dd: Juliet Harper {0}

-born July 22, 2030

It is now six years after our homeschooling year, and Lucy and Nate are inseperable; they are the best of friends. When Nate was almost seven, Archie and I decided against our better judgement to try for another baby. Although our house was constantly in a state of chaos, we missed having a little one.

Secretly, I was hoping for another little girl and I know for sure that Archer was as well. And we got our wish when on July 22, 2030, we welcomed another princess into the world whom we named Juliet Harper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users