2 replies to this topic

#1 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

My story is about a young woman who opens a safe house for teen parents and 3 teen parents that she helps. The 3 parents are the main characters.

I need help with the characters names.

Young Woman:
She is 24 years old. She was thrown out of her house at 16 for getting pregnant from a one night stand. She opens the safe house to not only proof that she can do something with her life, but to also help others that were in her situation. She is currently dating a young man that adores her little girl. She has medium length blonde hair and green eyes.

Boyfriend:
He is 25 years old and madly in love with the young woman and her daughter. He works as a counselor at the safe house as well as managing a local coffee shop. He has black hair and blue eyes.

Young woman's daughter: She is 8 years old now. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to help out at the safe house.

Teen parent #1: She is a 16 year old teen who just had a little girl 2 months ago. She comes from an abusive family and knew that she needed to get away. She saw an add for the house while walking past the local clinic. She is very shy, but knows she'll need to step up in order to be a better parent to her daughter than her mother or father ever was to her. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. I want her name to be classic.

DD:
I want a unique name for the daughter, but not TOO out there. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Teen Parent #2:
She is 17 years old. Her and her long time boyfriend are about 2 months away from giving birth to their twin boys. They were both abandoned from by their parents, and have no where else to go. They see the ad for the safe house and go to see what it's all about. They find that they love it there. She has black hair and green eyes.

Boyfriend/parent #3
: He is 17 years old and wanting to give his girlfriend and their boys everything he can. He dreams of attending college to get a degree in math and to maybe someday become a math teacher. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

DS/DS: I want the boys' FN to start with the same letter, middle doesn't matter.

Thank you in advance!

#2 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Young Woman: She is 24 years old. She was thrown out of her house at 16 for getting pregnant from a one night stand. She opens the safe house to not only proof that she can do something with her life, but to also help others that were in her situation. She is currently dating a young man that adores her little girl. She has medium length blonde hair and green eyes.

Lindsay, Daphne, Jenny, Natalie, Valerie

Boyfriend: He is 25 years old and madly in love with the young woman and her daughter. He works as a counselor at the safe house as well as managing a local coffee shop. He has black hair and blue eyes.

Adam, Grant, Hunter, Jacob, Matthew, Sean, Zack

Young woman's daughter: She is 8 years old now. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to help out at the safe house.

Chloe, Ella, Jolie, Julia, Karsyn, Kaydin, Madison, Olivia, Violet, Willow, Zoe

Teen parent #1: She is a 16 year old teen who just had a little girl 2 months ago. She comes from an abusive family and knew that she needed to get away. She saw an add for the house while walking past the local clinic. She is very shy, but knows she'll need to step up in order to be a better parent to her daughter than her mother or father ever was to her. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. I want her name to be classic.

Catherine, Elizabeth, Lillian, Mary, Rachel, Rebecca, Sarah, Victoria

DD: I want a unique name for the daughter, but not TOO out there. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Briar, Dahlia, Everly, Heaven, Jaylee, Kinley, Medley, Paisley, Presley, Ramsey

Teen Parent #2: She is 17 years old. Her and her long time boyfriend are about 2 months away from giving birth to their twin boys. They were both abandoned from by their parents, and have no where else to go. They see the ad for the safe house and go to see what it's all about. They find that they love it there. She has black hair and green eyes.

Amber, Aubrey, Chelsea, Delaney, Isabella, Jade, Jordan, Kaylin, Paige, Taylor

Boyfriend/parent #3: He is 17 years old and wanting to give his girlfriend and their boys everything he can. He dreams of attending college to get a degree in math and to maybe someday become a math teacher. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

Austin, Dillon, Garrett, Harrison, Jase, Justin, Luke, Narhan, Ryan, Seth, Tanner, William, Xander

DS/DS: I want the boys' FN to start with the same letter, middle doesn't matter.

Alec / Asher, Colton / Camden, Grant / Gage, Jonas / Judson, Levi / Luke, Reid / Ryder, Trenton / Trevor, Wyatt / Weston

#3 Ladybug_Honeybun95

Ladybug_Honeybun95

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

Love the Idea for your story!

Young Woman: She is 24 years old. She was thrown out of her house at 16 for getting pregnant from a one night stand. She opens the safe house to not only proof that she can do something with her life, but to also help others that were in her situation. She is currently dating a young man that adores her little girl. She has medium length blonde hair and green eyes.

Kelsey, Annalise, Carmine, Jessica, Stephanie, Maria, June

Boyfriend: He is 25 years old and madly in love with the young woman and her daughter. He works as a counselor at the safe house as well as managing a local coffee shop. He has black hair and blue eyes.

Hart , Nathaniel, Josef, Tyler, Drake, Lukas, Mark, Porter

Sarah, Josie, Seraphina, Katherine, Opal, Anna, Makenzie, Claire

Roslyn, Bethany, Amelia, Caroline, Vivienne, Natalie, Ruby, Jane, Faye

DD: I want a unique name for the daughter, but not TOO out there. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Lyric Rose, Abrianna Paisley, Tallulah Grace, Kaia Brielle, Fallyn Delilah, Petunia Eve

Teen Parent #2: She is 17 years old. Her and her long time boyfriend are about 2 months away from giving birth to their twin boys. They were both abandoned from by their parents, and have no where else to go. They see the ad for the safe house and go to see what it's all about. They find that they love it there. She has black hair and green eyes.

Juliette, Honour, Matilda, Liviana, Hannah, Chanel, Aubrey, Nia, Gwendolyn

Boyfriend/parent #3: He is 17 years old and wanting to give his girlfriend and their boys everything he can. He dreams of attending college to get a degree in math and to maybe someday become a math teacher. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

Theodore, Luther, Rhett, Paker, Joel, Mathew, Lewis, Demetrius, Leroy, Jude

Franklin Alexander/Fredrick Demetri, Pryce Noah/ Paxton James, Skyler Blake/ Soren Connor, Micah Seth/ Mason Jude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users