No replies to this topic

#1 Ladybug_Honeybun95

Ladybug_Honeybun95

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

Hi!, I'm writing a story about a girl whose father turns out to be the infamous drug dealer who the cops have been trying to capture for 20 years! Heres the characters.

Main Character: 17 years old, just found out her father was a drug dealer and now the whole school nows since her enemy(Charlie) told the whole school. She has long dark brown hair and green eyes, tall, more of a leader, is mixed(Japanese/Hispanic/Italian), love to write in her journal, very private person, has two best friends(Ren and Pasel).

Her love interest: 17 yrs old, Parents left him and his brother,Otto(5), when he was 15, more of the punk rocker type, VERY shy, red hair and pale gray eyes, nickname is Shark, A inch taller then the main character, also very artistic, always knows what the main character is about to say. He is Irish.

Her little sister: The name has to have a super cute nickname. She is 4 and is a super adorable innocent little girl who the main character basically is raising since her mother has been in a daze ever since their father fled. Has short super curly hair that she always has a bow in. Super girly and wants to be like her sister. Has dark green eyes and dark brown hair.

Her father: When he was around he was a very nice, loving, attentive father. He aways wanted girls so he is a sweetheart. He is Italian and Japanese. Has dark brown eyes and Bald.

I just want to say thanks in advance!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users