kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:21 AM

The rules are simple:

Create a family, fictional or not.
Announce a pregnancy/adoption. You choose how many children you are having this pregnancy/how many you are adopting.
You list your naming preferences/requirements.
The next person names your children.

Then you can repost with your next birth/adoption. So your family grows. You can have as many births/adoptions as you would like. Or you can create a new family each post, it is up to you.
(Make sense?)

For example:

My name is Sophia Lynn Weston. I am married to my wonderful husband, Joseph Ryan. We are pregnant with our first children, a set of twins. We found out yesterday that they are both girls. I want the girls to have the same intials and Joe wants their middle names to mean pretty or beautiful.

DD/DD:

Next person posts something along these lines:

Congrats Sophia and Joe, you just welcomed Maci Calliope and Mercy Claribel into the family.

And then they come up with a their family.

I'll Start:

Hello, my name is Penelope Willow Benton. My husband, Wyatt Lucas Benton, and I have been married for only 5 months and we just found out we're pregnant. And to our surprise, its triplets! All boys! We will have our hands full.

Names: Wyatt would love the first names to be sports related, I would like them to have middle names that are unique but not trendy.

#2 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

Congratulations Wyatt & Penelope! Your three boys will be named: Yankee Sawyer, Beckham Wiley, and Jock Demetrius!

--------

Hi, my name is Melissa Ann Harper and my husband's name is Stephen Paul Harper. We've been married just over a year now and we're very excited to say that we're pregnant with boy and girl twins! We'd like their names to start with the same first letter, and to have their middle names honoring us in some way. As for style, we're not too picky--but please try to have the names not too 'our there'. Thank you!

#3 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Melissa and Stephen you welcome home Brynn Ann and Bentley Stephen!

------------------

Its been two years since we welcomed home the triplets. And even though they are a handful, we decided to try again. And after only a few months of trying we succeeded! We are pregnant with a little girl! We want her name to honor our parents in some way: Leah Addison, Victor James, Zoey Viviana & Reid Lucas.

The Benton Family:

Penelope Willow and Wyatt Lucas with:

DS/DS/DS: Yankee Sawyer, Becham Wiley, and Jock Demetrius.
DD:

#4 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

Penelope, Wyatt, and the boys welcome home a little baby girl named Viviana Addison!

---------------------------

Hello, my name is Jacklyn Cecelia Marshall. I am married to a wonderful husband, Erik Robert Marshall. We had been married for almost a year when we found out that I was pregnant! We are having a girl. We want her first name to be neither popular nor crazy "out there" and her middle name to be a unique virtue name.

#5 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Jacklyn and Erik welcome Cheyenne Temperance!

------------

Penny and Wyatt decide they are going to adopt a sib set from the U.S. They are adopting a set of girl/girl twins (age 3), and a little boy (1). They older boys have decided that the all their names should start with Y and Wyatt wants the middle names to be author names.

Penelope Willow Benton & Wyatt Lucas Benton
Yankee Sawyer, Beckham Wiley, Jock Demetrius, & Viviana Addison
DD/DD:
DS:

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

Penny, Wyatt and the kids welcome: Yasmine Harper, Ysabel Jodi and Yosef Philip.

---------

My name is Persephone Amber St. Claire. Me and my husband Jace Orland St. Claire are expecting our first child together, a little girl. We would like to give her a first name from Greek mythology, and a trendy middle name.

#7 BumboJumbo

BumboJumbo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Persephone and Jace welcome; Althea Madison St. Claire
My name is Ivory Addison Estelline. My husband, Wesley Allan Estelline and I are expecting our first child, a baby boy. Wesley wants his first name to be masculine, and I want the first name to be unsual, but not too out of the box. The middle name we want to start with A.

#8 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

Ivory Addison & Wesley Allen Estelline welcome

Camden Asher Estelline

My name is Josephine Matilda Sooner. My husband, Wade Garrett Sooner and I are expecting our first child, a surprise! We both like masculine names for boys that have a southern/country feel but would like something that isn't too common. If it is a girl we like something a bit non-traditional but not tryndy. We like old fashioned middle names that may or may not honor a family member.

#9 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:48 AM

Josephine and Wade welcome

Jethro Matthias or Emme Josephine

--------------------------

My name is Persephone Amber St. Claire. Me and my husband Jace Orland St. Claire are expecting our second child together, a little girl. We are already parents to two year old Althea Madison (Ali), and would like for our daughter to have a first name from Greek mythology, and a trendy middle name.

#10 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Persephone Amber & Jace Orlando St. Claire welcome
& Althea Madison (Ali)

Phoebe Alivia

--------------------------

My name is Josephine Matilda Sooner. My husband, Wade Garrett Sooner and I are expecting our second child. We already have a daughter, Emme Matilda. If this one is a boy, we would like the first name to have a southern/country feel but would like something that isn't too common. If it is a girl we like something a bit original but without any funky spellings. We like old fashioned middle names that may or may not honor a family membercenter

#11 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

Josephine and Wade Welcome:

Either

Nash Levi or Laina Grace Sooner

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary-Lynette and Ashton Michael "Ash" Simon are adding SEXTUPLETS to their family!!! The babies will be joining sisters Alyssa Rose (7) and Brynna Raine (5) as well as their brother Caspin Reiley "Caspa" (4). It is expected that there will be two girls and four boys. Mary-Lynette and Ash would like for their children's names to have the same initials, the middle initial being "R"

#12 MyBoySebastian

MyBoySebastian

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

Mary-Lynette and Ash welcome Jackson Reid, Jace Robert, Joshua Richard, Julian Ray, Jenna Rachel, and Jaylin Rebecca.

------------------------------------------

It's been 2 whole years since we last saw Jacklyn Cecelia Marshall and Erik Robert Marshall. Their daughter, Cheyenne Temperance is excited to be a big sister! They are having another girl, whose first name they want to end in a, and her middle name to start with L.

DH: Erik Robert Marshall
DW: Jacklyn Cecelia Marshall
DD: Cheyenne Temperance {2}

#13 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

Erik and Jackie welcome Amelia Louise!

Tyson Caleb and Lucy Abigal Mitchell are expecting their first child, they found out its actually their first two children! Two boys! They don't want their boy's names to "Match". They want trendy names for their boys, and biblical middle names, but not after their parents.

#14 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:45 PM

Tyson and Lucy, welcome Jaxon Matthew and Zander Uriah

---------
Its been three years since the adoption. The family is getting along great. After a family dinner Penny stands up and announces that she is pregnant. This is a surprise to everyone, especially Wyatt. They later find out that it is sextuplets! 4 girls and 2 boys! They want all the names to have the same theme: Places.

DS/DS/DS: Yankee Sawyer, Beckham Wiley, Jock Demetrius (7)
DD:Viviana Addison (4)
DD/DD: Yasmine Harper, Ysbel Jodi (6)
DS: Yosef Philip (4)
DD/DD/DD/DD/DS/DS:

#15 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:46 AM

Megan Reid & her husband Kevin are finally pregnant after a year of trying. They're having one son. His name must be somehow related to the military and his middle name must involve music.

#16 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

@ kixi08
w/
Yankee Sawyer, Beckham Wiley, Jock Demetrius (7)
Viviana Addison (4)
Yasmine Harper, Ysbel Jodi (6)
&
Yosef Philip (4)

Welcome Sextuplets!

DD/DD/DD/DD/DS/DS:

Sydney Caroline / Ireland Aquitaine / Dakota Charlotte / Austin Philippine / Rhode Washington / Hudson Montgomery _____________________________

@ The Future Mrs B
Megan & Kevin Reid welcome...

Gunner Cadence

Josephine Matilda & Wade Garrett Sooner have two daughters Emme Matilda & Laina Grace Sooner. They are now expecting their third child and are hoping for a boy. At the first ultrasound they discover its twin boys! They would like to name one somehow after Wade's father George Alfred Sooner and they'd like to name the other for Josephine's father William Bartholomew Mathis.

#17 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Josephine, Wade, Emme & Laina welcome: Noah George Sooner & Wiley Mathis Sooner!

-------------

Melissa Ann Harper & Stephen Paul Harper, already have 2 year old twins: Brynn Ann & Bentley Stephen. They are now pregnant with another baby, a little girl. :wub: They would like her name to start with a B, M or S, and for it to NOT end with the same letters as her older siblings (n and y). Either her first or middle name should be girly. Thanks. :)

#18 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

Melissa, Stephen, Brynn & Bentley welcome: Meredith Paige Harper

-------------

Josephine Matilda & Wade Garrett Sooner have four beautiful children, Emme Matilda (5), Laina Grace (3) and twin boys Noah George & Wiley Mathis (18 mo). Josephine is once again expecting with what will be their last child. They have decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise. They would like the first name for either gender to end with either the -EE sound (like Wiley & Emme) or -UH sound (like Laina & Noah). They do not want the first name to begin with a letter already used (E, L, N or W). For a middle they would like something old fashioned but not common.

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

Josephine, Wade, Emme, Laina, Noah, and Wiley welcome... Clara Millicent or Cody Abraham.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Oscar Sloan and his wife Gina Danielle Sloan are expecting their first child, a boy. They would like their son's first name to have Latin or Greek origins. They would also like his middle name to be after a literary character or an author.

#20 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

Kevin & Gina welcome son Gaius Jonathan.

Megan & Kevin try for another child when Gunner is 2 years old. After several miscarriages they decide to adopt a little girl and soon after finalizing the adoption Megan announces she's pregnant. Their daughters name must start with an A and her middle name must reflect where she was adopted from (your choice where she's from). They're keeping baby #3's gender a secret so they've decided on a unisex name for their child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users